Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review Flower delivery was posted on May 12, 2021. The latest complaint stupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. ProFlowers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 203 reviews. ProFlowers has resolved 88 complaints.

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Proflowersdelivery

On May 10, 2019 I ordered flowers for delivery for May 11, 2019. The order was paid and confirmed. It started getting late and the flowers were not delivered. I called customer at 9pm est. this when the nightmare started customer service. First who ever is answering the phones either cannot speak or understand English. I repeated the order number several times and they kept getting wrong after being on hold for 10 minutes. when they finally get it right they transfer me to someone who does understand English. Again repeating the order number several more times. then this person disconnects me. I call back again waiting on hold. the time now is 9:35pm est. I go through whole process again. Being transferred 3 more times. finally I reach Mimi, she says can resolve the problem. I tell her last person I spoke to told to call the florist, I really closed this time. she kept apologizing for the lack of help I was receiving. Mimi told that they did not have time to deliver my order. I told I never received a email, call or text, from the florist. the next best she could do was send the flowers on Monday. Really Monday, Mothers is on Sunday May 12, 2019. I could have made other plans if I knew ahead time that they could deliver. I have use this service in the past with no problems. This was inexcusable and very poor execution of service and communication. I asked for a refund asap. I will never use this service AGAIN.

Proflowersreceived a potted miniature rose bush today, may 10, for mother's day

Already talked to the second sales rep who I couldn't understand. The rose bush had dead roses on it. Petals were brown. Lots of petals fell off. Very unhappy with the quality of it. Would not recommend your company to anyone because of this. My children who sent the flowers are also very unhappy with this. In the past, your flowers were of much better quality. Your company is going to replace the rosebush but it won't be here until after Mother's Day.

Proflowersftd® birthday brights bouquet - deluxe / delivery of the order

I ordered online on ProFlowers website
      THE FTD® BIRTHDAY BRIGHTS BOUQUET - DELUXE and Occasion Specific Mylar Balloon on 18th April 2019 for my daughter birthday which is on 21st April 2019
      and they charged extra dollars to get deliver on Sunday 21st April 2019 which i paid
      and i received confirmation email that we received your order

Before i ordered i had chat and also spoke to the customer service that i am about to place and order and delivery date is 21st April 2019 they said if our website is accepting the delivery date then you should be fine then i placed order and
      i received confirmation email my order is booked

They email me on 19th April 2019 we are unable to deliver on the selected date but can be delivered on 20th April 2019 they did not delivered

I called customer service today on 21st April 2019 requested it is my daughter birthday please help me, they say we could not deliver on 20th April 2019 and we cannot deliver on 21st April 2019 and disconnected the phone

Again i called the customer service and requested to help me they say we cancelled the order, I was so upset for what has happen to me i will take action

Proflowers12 months of roses

My husband ordered 12 months of roses for Christmas for me. The whole process has been a nightmare. The first order came with no problem on Christmas Eve...that was the only thing that went right. The second order came with the same Christmas card wish and when we tried to get that updated we spend two hours talking to the (anti) overseas customer service and online chat. Finally, we were able to get a "generic" message on the cards. The next order delivered on Valentine's Day eve came with roses that were flattened and already brown. By the next morning several heads were already drooped over. Again spending hours calling 800 number overseas and online chat, we were promised someone would reach back to us within 48 hours. The time has come and gone and after FOUR more 800 number calls, we are still where we started. We just want to cancel the order and get a refund. I used to be a big user of Proflowers but something has happened and they are horrible in every way.

12 months of roses
        12 months of roses

Proflowerscancelled order/half wilted arrangement

i have a customer with Proflowers for many, many years and never had an issue. I ordered and Autumn arrangement for my mother-in-law for Thanksgiving about 2 weeks PRIOR to Thanksgiving. The day before Thanksgiving I get an email and mind you it was after 4pm when it was sent that my order was cancelled as these flowers were no longer available???!!! Are you kidding me? Then I am told there are NO flowers available as a replacement until AFTER Thanksgiving - so no gift, no resolution. A refund did not help my situation. Then they send a replacement of some sort that arrives half dead and I had an order coming to myself of roses that were also half dead. This is unbelieveable. They resend to both my in-laws and me and AGAIN the condition of BOTH arrangements is extremely POOR. I am done - I will NEVER order from Pro-Flowers again!

cancelled order/half wilted arrangement

Proflowersrush shipping charge scam

9/22/18 - FAQ clearly states RUSH is for Saturday, Sunday, Monday. It is Saturday and I am ordering for Tuesday and got hit with RUSH charges. When i questioned this on Chat, was told that Tuesday is considered a rush day since they dont usually deliver on Monday. This means your FAQ is incorrect and deceiving consumers. Without a refund of the rush shipping, I will stop using your services.

Proflowersflowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification

I ordered flowers and chocolate covered strawberries for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday and scheduled the delivery for the day of her birthday on June 30th which was 3 days away. On the day of the 1st scheduled delivery, I checked my email to make sure package was delivered. When I opened the order confirmation email and tracked the package it stated that the flowers were delayed and going to be delivered July 3rd (2 days later) than I scheduled them. I called customer service and they apologized, said they would reschedule another order since they couldn't guarantee the product would be fresh and said they would refund the shipping to me since they didn't deliver it on time and I was charged for a weekend delivery. I said I wanted a full refund since they didn't even notify me that it was going to be late and it was a guaranteed delivery on their website, which was why I picked that specific bouquet. They refunded me and said the new order will be delivered on July 3rd (which was 2 days away). On July 3rd I tracked the rescheduled flowers and they were delayed again! Delivery was now scheduled for July 5th! I called back very upset and they said all they could do was schedule another package to be sent to assure freshness. I asked to speak with a manager since I wanted flowers to be delivered that day, a service which they provide just not for "rescheduled orders". I got no where with the lady on the phone. She said there was no higher manager on the floor that could help me, she would pass my information along and someone would get back to me in the next day or two. She said she would schedule another set of flowers that would be delivered on JULY 10th! I asked about the previous packages if they were stopped and she said no. The deliveries cannot be stopped so there was a risk of rotten strawberries and flowers showing up on my mother-in-law's doorstep.

No one called me back to attempt to right the wrong. I got a $15 coupon via email as an apology, as if I would ever order from them again.

This place should be out of business both for not providing the services they claim to be able to provide and also for very poor customer service.

Proflowersproflowers.com

Just like I now see everyone else has described, this is a HORRIBLE company to deal with. I saw a Groupon coupon for $30 worth of flowers for just $14 and I needed to order some flowers for a sick friend. Before I bought the coupon I went onto the ProFlowers.com website and found exactly what I wanted and put it into my cart. I went through ALL of the steps and even checked out, to the point where all I had left to do was enter any discount codes and my credit card info to pay. My order came to $44.98 and they showed that total in the invoice that the site presented, asking me to enter my payment details as the final step. I was ok buying the $14 Groupon deal that got me $30 towards the flowers and then paying the $14.98 left over amount, so I went ahead and bought the Groupon coupon. I went back into my flower order and applied the coupon code and then submitted all of my payment details to pay for the order. It was only AFTER I submitted my payment info that I suddenly saw that the final price shot up to over $66.00. WHAT???? How can that be? How can they show one price, have you fill out ALL the details of the order, including payment info, and only then add in over $22 of undisclosed fees (taxes, handling, delivery, etc)? SOOOO dishonest and shady. Really unethical business practices for sure. And now I read that everyone is also complaining that the flowers usually arrive late, if at all, and that they usually look beaten up and not like what they show online. So basically they rip you off and then send a bunch of crap. WHY does the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs allow this to continue with SO many complaints against them? And I love how the banner at the top of the Pro Flowers website boasts that they have "the highest customer satisfaction with online flower retailers for 4 years in a row, according to J.D. Power". I'm guessing that the J.D. Power they must be referring to is the owner's neighbor, or someone he knows with the same name as the reputable retail business ranking service (LOL), or HOW could JD Powers ignore the hundreds & hundreds of complaints and that Pro Flowers has only a 1.5 star rating on almost every consumer feedback site I have seen? Everyone seems to pretty much agree that ProFlowers.com SUCKS!!!

Proflowerstwo dozen rainbows mother's day roses

05/11/2018 Mother's day flowers never arrived, called customer service (in India) on the phone for over an hour... Told me they could deliver 5/21 um yeah that isn't going to cut it for mothers day. Cancelled order and took another half hour to be reimbursed the delivery fee. If I didn't bring it up they would have credited. I will never buy from them again.

Proflowers — all the frills for mom with pink geo vase

My daughter ordered this arrangement for me for Mother's Day. It was a lovely selection and arrived in a...

Proflowersfloral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition

My brother sent me a floral arrangement (order # [protected]-1) for Mother's Day. The flowers were old and the bouquet smelled of rotten flowers. The small purple flowers had stems with black, slimy rot and those had to be thrown away on the 2nd day due to the flowers dying. The pink roses had outer petals that were rotten. Other flowers were dying as well. The arrangement is not pleasant to look at and I doubt the roses will ever open. Extremely disappointing! My brother uses this company a lot and I now have to tell him how his kind thoughts were NOT translated through this gift. He was attempting to honor me as I have been a single mother for the past 24 years, raising two children, one of whom has multiple disabilities.

Proflowersproflowers

I ordered 12 Red roses on 2/20/2018, and they arrived drooping and not pleasing to look at in my kitchen.I threw them out after 3 days because they never open or started looking better.2nd time ordering from you and was quite surprised and disappointed in the quality of the roses. The flowers appeared dead and I was not able to use at my dinner party.

Proflowersflowers were dying after only 3 days. no response from attempted emails to you!

I ordered flowers (ORDER #[protected]) to be delivered on Valentine's Day and after only 3 days, they started dying and looking ugly. My girlfriend clipped the bottoms and even fed them flower food but nothing helped. I responded to my email from ProFlowers (email titled, "Your ProFlowers Order Has Been Delivered") but never heard back. I actually emailed 3 times with pictures but never heard anything. I've attached the picture that I sent. I'm very disappointed and was embarrassed because I'm sure she thinks I just got those cheap flowers at the grocery store or something when actually I spent over $100 for this order.

Very disappointed with ProFlowers!

Bill Beck
                        317.496.3591
                        [protected]@gmail.com

flowers were dying after only 3 days. no response from attempted emails to you!

Proflowerscustomer service

I called on 2/13 to order flowers and decided against them so I cancelled them with 2-3 minutes I used my PayPal acct. I was told i would get a cancellation email which I never got. I yesterday 2/20 I checked my PayPal acct. and the money is still sitting in pending status. I called ProFlowers to find way the young lady told me that everything had been canceled, so I called PayPal and they told that ProFlowers had not completed the transaction completely and that is why it is still sitting a pending status. So I called ProFlowers back and spoke to Axle who was very rude and short with me and when I told him that I would call Pay Pal with him on the phone he got ruder and Hung up on me which I found to be very unprofessional. Customer Service is obviously not a strong suite for your company, so I will not order from you company again. and I will continue to complain until I get my money back I will tell people not to order from you ever again.

Proflowerscustomer service

Placed the order, paid extra for express shipping guess what my order never made it to destination. I called to find out what went wrong 1st person asked bunch of questions like, order #, recipient name, address, my name, put me on hold several times came back with no info. She said she'll transfer me to a "special department" to handle this issue and yes she hung up on me. Called back, another person answered, asked the same questions, came back with same answer, this time she said someone from a "special department" will call me. Waited 2 hours no one called. I called back and Deja vu nightmare, same questions, this time she said my order was canceled with no reason, I again asked to speak with a supervisor and she said "She can't do that" this time I lost it. I don't remember half of the things I said but I assure you wasn't good at all. And the end, I will never ever ever use this company again. I will let everyone know not to order anything from ProFlowers. Thank you

Proflowersdo not order from proflowers

See attachment, says it all. Service was pathetic as customer service gave me wrong email to wecare. Also said there was no rocks that came wit plant, yet plant instructions says fill with rocks.
                              One spends their hard earned money ordering online with hopes of putting a smile on the recipients face only to have them call you and say the product was damaged. How sad!

do not order from proflowers

Proflowersproflowers order: [protected]

Help!!!

The customer service is horrible!!!

This order was placed january 26th!!! My flowers never arrived for my children!!!

I just spoke with customer service who canceled the order and did not offer any concessions for your mistake!!!

This is awful!!! Terrible experience and terrible thing to do to a customer counting on you to be true to your word and deliver flowers when promised.

I spoke with customer service three times prior to the scheduled delivery. Each time they confirmed that flowers would be delivered!

Horrible service. I expect to receive a response from management. I also would like the flowers delivered as promised!!!

Proflowersroses for vday!

Got a surprise box for VDay!! I get all happy open the box only to find my roses dried up gasping for waster, I quickly put them in water to try to save them I followed the directions, so I could enjoy them since you guys advertise you are the freshest. 3 days later the roses are DEAD!!! If you advertise this on the box and failed to prove it this is false advertising. How dissatisfying n disappointed this was, Thanks Poflowers my VDay was great! You made it special!

roses for vday!
                                  roses for vday!

Proflowers — dead roses again!!!

This is the second time my son has sent me roses from proflowers that were dead a drooping when they arrived...

Proflowersproflowers

I can tell you that the Pro in Proflowers doesn't stand for punctually reliable orders. Like many, I wish I had read all these scathing reviews first. I ordered an arrangement for my girlfriend to be delivered on her birthday. When it wasn't delivered on the proper date, they blamed UPS, and stated "this doesn't usually happen". I have now read enough reviews to determine that was a lie. Please do yourself a favor, and order from somewhere else.