Complaints & Reviews

Proflowerstwo dozen rainbows mother's day roses

05/11/2018 Mother's day flowers never arrived, called customer service (in India) on the phone for over an hour... Told me they could deliver 5/21 um yeah that isn't going to cut it for mothers day. Cancelled order and took another half hour to be reimbursed the delivery fee. If I didn't bring it up they would have credited. I will never buy from them again.

Proflowers — all the frills for mom with pink geo vase

My daughter ordered this arrangement for me for Mother's Day. It was a lovely selection and arrived in a...

Proflowersfloral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition

My brother sent me a floral arrangement (order # [protected]-1) for Mother's Day. The flowers were old and the bouquet smelled of rotten flowers. The small purple flowers had stems with black, slimy rot and those had to be thrown away on the 2nd day due to the flowers dying. The pink roses had outer petals that were rotten. Other flowers were dying as well. The arrangement is not pleasant to look at and I doubt the roses will ever open. Extremely disappointing! My brother uses this company a lot and I now have to tell him how his kind thoughts were NOT translated through this gift. He was attempting to honor me as I have been a single mother for the past 24 years, raising two children, one of whom has multiple disabilities.

Proflowersproflowers

I ordered 12 Red roses on 2/20/2018, and they arrived drooping and not pleasing to look at in my kitchen.I threw them out after 3 days because they never open or started looking better.2nd time ordering from you and was quite surprised and disappointed in the quality of the roses. The flowers appeared dead and I was not able to use at my dinner party.

Proflowersflowers were dying after only 3 days. no response from attempted emails to you!

I ordered flowers (ORDER #[protected]) to be delivered on Valentine's Day and after only 3 days, they started dying and looking ugly. My girlfriend clipped the bottoms and even fed them flower food but nothing helped. I responded to my email from ProFlowers (email titled, "Your ProFlowers Order Has Been Delivered") but never heard back. I actually emailed 3 times with pictures but never heard anything. I've attached the picture that I sent. I'm very disappointed and was embarrassed because I'm sure she thinks I just got those cheap flowers at the grocery store or something when actually I spent over $100 for this order.

Very disappointed with ProFlowers!

Bill Beck
        317.496.3591
        [protected]@gmail.com

flowers were dying after only 3 days. no response from attempted emails to you!

Proflowerscustomer service

I called on 2/13 to order flowers and decided against them so I cancelled them with 2-3 minutes I used my PayPal acct. I was told i would get a cancellation email which I never got. I yesterday 2/20 I checked my PayPal acct. and the money is still sitting in pending status. I called ProFlowers to find way the young lady told me that everything had been canceled, so I called PayPal and they told that ProFlowers had not completed the transaction completely and that is why it is still sitting a pending status. So I called ProFlowers back and spoke to Axle who was very rude and short with me and when I told him that I would call Pay Pal with him on the phone he got ruder and Hung up on me which I found to be very unprofessional. Customer Service is obviously not a strong suite for your company, so I will not order from you company again. and I will continue to complain until I get my money back I will tell people not to order from you ever again.

Proflowerscustomer service

Placed the order, paid extra for express shipping guess what my order never made it to destination. I called to find out what went wrong 1st person asked bunch of questions like, order #, recipient name, address, my name, put me on hold several times came back with no info. She said she'll transfer me to a "special department" to handle this issue and yes she hung up on me. Called back, another person answered, asked the same questions, came back with same answer, this time she said someone from a "special department" will call me. Waited 2 hours no one called. I called back and Deja vu nightmare, same questions, this time she said my order was canceled with no reason, I again asked to speak with a supervisor and she said "She can't do that" this time I lost it. I don't remember half of the things I said but I assure you wasn't good at all. And the end, I will never ever ever use this company again. I will let everyone know not to order anything from ProFlowers. Thank you

Proflowersdo not order from proflowers

See attachment, says it all. Service was pathetic as customer service gave me wrong email to wecare. Also said there was no rocks that came wit plant, yet plant instructions says fill with rocks.
              One spends their hard earned money ordering online with hopes of putting a smile on the recipients face only to have them call you and say the product was damaged. How sad!

do not order from proflowers

Proflowersproflowers order: [protected]

Help!!!

The customer service is horrible!!!

This order was placed january 26th!!! My flowers never arrived for my children!!!

I just spoke with customer service who canceled the order and did not offer any concessions for your mistake!!!

This is awful!!! Terrible experience and terrible thing to do to a customer counting on you to be true to your word and deliver flowers when promised.

I spoke with customer service three times prior to the scheduled delivery. Each time they confirmed that flowers would be delivered!

Horrible service. I expect to receive a response from management. I also would like the flowers delivered as promised!!!

Proflowersroses for vday!

Got a surprise box for VDay!! I get all happy open the box only to find my roses dried up gasping for waster, I quickly put them in water to try to save them I followed the directions, so I could enjoy them since you guys advertise you are the freshest. 3 days later the roses are DEAD!!! If you advertise this on the box and failed to prove it this is false advertising. How dissatisfying n disappointed this was, Thanks Poflowers my VDay was great! You made it special!

roses for vday!
                  roses for vday!

Proflowers — dead roses again!!!

This is the second time my son has sent me roses from proflowers that were dead a drooping when they arrived...

Proflowersproflowers

I can tell you that the Pro in Proflowers doesn't stand for punctually reliable orders. Like many, I wish I had read all these scathing reviews first. I ordered an arrangement for my girlfriend to be delivered on her birthday. When it wasn't delivered on the proper date, they blamed UPS, and stated "this doesn't usually happen". I have now read enough reviews to determine that was a lie. Please do yourself a favor, and order from somewhere else.

Proflowersnever again

I didn't know that ProFlowers has a bad reputation. Blaming myself for being so naive and for not reading the reviews. I would not have made this mistake.
                      It was my sister's birthday. I prepared for it in advance. I bought a gift and ordered flowers. I also paid extra to have them by 1 pm (she was born at 1:30).
                      But the flowers weren't delivered on time. I had 30 minutes more and was hoping they would deliver within this time, but they didn't. I was absolutely infuriated because the flowers were from all the family, it was huge and very expensive. I called them and asked what happened. They said that they can't deliver today due to an unforeseen situation. Urg I am so angry, so angry

Proflowersnon delivery of flowers ordered

On October 25th 2017 I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers to be delivered the following day October 26th 2017 to my daughter in law who had just lost her horse that she had for 30 years. I assumed everything was ok, until my son texted me at 4:45 and informed me that the flowers had not been delivered, I was livid it was 5:45 in their state and no way I could replace the flowers at that hour. I immediately called and was given the standard we apologize and will deliver tomorrow. I asked why they did not deliver --- they could not secure a florist -- you could not secure a florist and didn't have the decency to even call and let me know this... so mad. The customer service rep said they would deliver at no charge, are you kidding me, you couldn't secure a florist, you couldn't call me and let me know this ALL DAY so I could make other arrangements and you want to deliver for no charge tomorrow. If you couldn't secure a florist today, what in the world makes you think you will get on tomorrow. I demanded my order be canceled and a credit issued and and email sent in 5 min stating such. I was switched to a supervisor who tried the same, we will deliver no charge, again I just want my credit card credited and an email. I did finally get that.
                        I will NEVER use pro flowers again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Proflowers — I don't recommend using them

Never experienced anything like this. They are very bad. Something has happened to their system because I...

Proflowers — vase of roses

I received flowers from my son in Chicago to me in North Chesterfield Va. I opened the box, cut the stem...

Proflowersvery poor flower delivery service

Flowers were not delivered and they did not refund me!
                          I called ProFlowers and asked about my flowers and they said that they were on their way and assured me that there was nothing to worry about. Then they said that due to some issues delivery will be few hours late. And nothing again.
                          Last time when I spoke to their rep I asked for my order cancellation and they agreed. Their rep said that it can take up to 5-7 days to process a refund, but even after two weeks of waiting there was no money!
                          Better stay away from this company.

Proflowersflowers

i ordered roses for valentines but the flowers died 2 days latter so i called to let them know and they did replace them but my first order was $29.99 but the replacements came in at 59.99. i am not happy with being charged a different amount the second time for the replacements. if this is how there company is run i will no longer buy or recommend them to anyone

Proflowersincorrect payment type used.

I ordered flowers for my love on Feb. 13 fully intending to use my paypal credit account to pay for services. The transaction took the money out of my bank account which was low on funds. I am now overdrawn at my bank. I need your billing department to let me know how to resubmit my payment with the right payment method and then your company should be able to apply my original payment back to my bank. Please let me know what I can do to help regarding this situation. I have never had this issue before with any purchase through your system and I enjoy your service. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I am giving you the authorization to do a new bill for me to pay using a different payment method, regarding you can cancel my bank charge. Thank you for your understanding of this matter. I do not wish to terminate or cause any problem with my account, just send me a new bill to pay and send the funds back to my bank.
                              Jerome Allison

Proflowersgave proflowers a second chance...

I ordered flowers for my grandma at Christmas time and the flowers looked nothing like the beautiful picture. So, they gave me a $25 voucher. Awesome, right? Except you can't use the voucher in conjunction with any of the great deals they have going on! Ug! Okay, so, I used it to order my sister flowers...they were suppose to arrive today (Friday)...I tracked the order and they have not arrived and it says they won't arrive until Monday. When I called, the guy just said they were in transit. Really folks? Get your act together. I will surely use a different company for my flower needs!