Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review Flowers was posted on Aug 23, 2021. The latest complaint stupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. ProFlowers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 204 reviews. ProFlowers has resolved 88 complaints.

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Proflowersproflowers

I can tell you that the Pro in Proflowers doesn't stand for punctually reliable orders. Like many, I wish I had read all these scathing reviews first. I ordered an arrangement for my girlfriend to be delivered on her birthday. When it wasn't delivered on the proper date, they blamed UPS, and stated "this doesn't usually happen". I have now read enough reviews to determine that was a lie. Please do yourself a favor, and order from somewhere else.

Proflowersnever again

I didn't know that ProFlowers has a bad reputation. Blaming myself for being so naive and for not reading the reviews. I would not have made this mistake.
    It was my sister's birthday. I prepared for it in advance. I bought a gift and ordered flowers. I also paid extra to have them by 1 pm (she was born at 1:30).
    But the flowers weren't delivered on time. I had 30 minutes more and was hoping they would deliver within this time, but they didn't. I was absolutely infuriated because the flowers were from all the family, it was huge and very expensive. I called them and asked what happened. They said that they can't deliver today due to an unforeseen situation. Urg I am so angry, so angry

Proflowersnon delivery of flowers ordered

On October 25th 2017 I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers to be delivered the following day October 26th 2017 to my daughter in law who had just lost her horse that she had for 30 years. I assumed everything was ok, until my son texted me at 4:45 and informed me that the flowers had not been delivered, I was livid it was 5:45 in their state and no way I could replace the flowers at that hour. I immediately called and was given the standard we apologize and will deliver tomorrow. I asked why they did not deliver --- they could not secure a florist -- you could not secure a florist and didn't have the decency to even call and let me know this... so mad. The customer service rep said they would deliver at no charge, are you kidding me, you couldn't secure a florist, you couldn't call me and let me know this ALL DAY so I could make other arrangements and you want to deliver for no charge tomorrow. If you couldn't secure a florist today, what in the world makes you think you will get on tomorrow. I demanded my order be canceled and a credit issued and and email sent in 5 min stating such. I was switched to a supervisor who tried the same, we will deliver no charge, again I just want my credit card credited and an email. I did finally get that.
      I will NEVER use pro flowers again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Proflowers — I don't recommend using them

Never experienced anything like this. They are very bad. Something has happened to their system because I...

Proflowers — vase of roses

I received flowers from my son in Chicago to me in North Chesterfield Va. I opened the box, cut the stem...

Proflowersvery poor flower delivery service

Flowers were not delivered and they did not refund me!
        I called ProFlowers and asked about my flowers and they said that they were on their way and assured me that there was nothing to worry about. Then they said that due to some issues delivery will be few hours late. And nothing again.
        Last time when I spoke to their rep I asked for my order cancellation and they agreed. Their rep said that it can take up to 5-7 days to process a refund, but even after two weeks of waiting there was no money!
        Better stay away from this company.

Proflowersflowers

i ordered roses for valentines but the flowers died 2 days latter so i called to let them know and they did replace them but my first order was $29.99 but the replacements came in at 59.99. i am not happy with being charged a different amount the second time for the replacements. if this is how there company is run i will no longer buy or recommend them to anyone

Proflowersincorrect payment type used.

I ordered flowers for my love on Feb. 13 fully intending to use my paypal credit account to pay for services. The transaction took the money out of my bank account which was low on funds. I am now overdrawn at my bank. I need your billing department to let me know how to resubmit my payment with the right payment method and then your company should be able to apply my original payment back to my bank. Please let me know what I can do to help regarding this situation. I have never had this issue before with any purchase through your system and I enjoy your service. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I am giving you the authorization to do a new bill for me to pay using a different payment method, regarding you can cancel my bank charge. Thank you for your understanding of this matter. I do not wish to terminate or cause any problem with my account, just send me a new bill to pay and send the funds back to my bank.
            Jerome Allison

Proflowersgave proflowers a second chance...

I ordered flowers for my grandma at Christmas time and the flowers looked nothing like the beautiful picture. So, they gave me a $25 voucher. Awesome, right? Except you can't use the voucher in conjunction with any of the great deals they have going on! Ug! Okay, so, I used it to order my sister flowers...they were suppose to arrive today (Friday)...I tracked the order and they have not arrived and it says they won't arrive until Monday. When I called, the guy just said they were in transit. Really folks? Get your act together. I will surely use a different company for my flower needs!

Proflowersproflowers does not pay attention to special requests

I ordered 3 different flowers to be delivered at 3 different times in 2 different states. (ProFlowers Order: [protected])

The first order was delivered fine, without any problems.

Order number 2 was to be delivered before noon (for which I paid extra). It was not delivered until after 2:00pm. To be fair, when I called, I was reimbursed the extra fee. However, the flowers didn't last more than 2 days before they started wilting and in under a week they were dead.

Order number 3 was to be delivered to the back door as the front door was never used. They were left at the front door and no one knocked or rang the doorbell to let the recipient know there had been a delivery. Again, within 2 days of the delivery, the flowers were already wilting.

I will not be purchasing through ProFlowers ever again. They do not pay attention to specific information and don't bother requesting early delivery.

Proflowers terrible service

I was helping my sister with her wedding and I was responsible for all the flowers. So I went online and found ProFlowers. I contacted the company and after discussing all the details with customer support I decided to order from here.
                  I placed a big order and required a delivery on a specific date.
                  Flowers did not show up and I immediately called ProFlowers to ask about the delivery. They said that they cannot deliver and did not even explain the reason. I got my money back but I still do not recommend ProFlowers, they are highly unprofessional and unreliable. Can you imagine? It was my sister's wedding day and we had no flowers at all!! I can't forgive that!

Proflowers — late delivery

Ordered some flowers from ProFlowers online store. I asked them to deliver the flowers on Saturday. Flower...

Proflowers.comfloral delivery

I ordered flowers for my wife for delivery on Valentines Day to be delivered to the hospital where she works when I never received an email about shipment or delivery I called and they said they might be there Monday I'm sorry Monday is not Valentines and I was guaranteed a Valentines delivery and paid for it. My confirmation number was [protected]
                    I have ordered from you in the past and can assure you that I will never order from you again or suggest your company to any family or friends. Thank you for spoiling Valentines for a hard working RN.

Sincerely
                    Micheal Niederhauser

Proflowers.comflowers

I called to order flower for my wife I was on the phone nearly an hour with the lady she didn't understand what I was saying half the time I was trying to be as nice and as patient a possible, she got my whole order wrong how do you go from Long Stem ROSES to Lily's & Irises??? I stated to her no that is not what I want I gave the the product # or whatever ofline that I was looking at on the computer she then proceeded to get my CC info and whe she reviewed my order it was Incorrect I told her cancel it I dont want it forget it. So I called back again got a gentleman and placed the order he seemed to understand a bit more and speak better english, he went over my order and I asked why was it 15.99 for delivery whe [reviously my order when reviewed {by the prev rep that had it all wrong} was only 9.99 he said it goes up I said with in 15 min it went up a whole lot of 50% he said thats how it works ect ect.. Well I am BAFFLED becasue my wife recieved Lily's & Irises today in a red mason jar She didn't get the LONG STEM ROSES TEDDY BEAR AND CHOCOLATE BOX... I paid for the long stem roses package not this BS that yall sent her.. and to top it off my name was MISSPELLED, RIDICULOUS! Now my wife states her box was delivered with the flowers and a mason jar she didnt get anything else in that box but a card with my name misspelled and instructions on how to take care of the flowers now she is making the best of it because she didnt really know what excatly I had ordered but I do and when she called to thank me she described the sh***flowers iwasBAFFLED and SPEACHLESS i couldnt believe it. i then explained to her what she should have recieved looks like the 1st order was not cancelled as i stated to the 1st rep that didnt understand me for almost an hour or more with this lady and didnt get any where and now this what happend to what i ordered and paid for LONG STEM ROSES CHOCOLATE VDAY BEAR??????? RIDICULOUS AND DISAPPOINTING. RUINED VDAY FOR MY WIFE & MYSELF! My plan was to go all out for her this year because every year i get her store bought roses & bring them home to her but this year im on the road {bc i drive for a living} & decided to surprise her @ work with LONG STEM ROSES AND SOME. Now I know not to waist my time on PROFLOWERS and do the Store bought ones!

Proflowers.comugliest flowers I have ever seen!

I ordered some flowers from ProFlowers website for my wife. I paid a large amount of money for the delivery. When I received the flowers I was shocked and disgusted! The flowers arrived in a horrible dirty box and they were half dead! Ugliest flowers I have ever seen! My wife pretended she liked the flowers, but I actually saw her disappointed face! I was so embarrassed and humiliated! What kind of company is that!? Don't order flowers from these guys! I'll make sure to tell the whole world about their little scam!

Proflowers.comworst company every!

Do not buy anything from ProFlowers. I ordered 12 roses, some strawberries and cherries from them. They charged me $20 for the shipping plus $15 for so called morning delivery! They also split my order in half and the result was, my girlfriend received the berries without the flowers! Flowers were send without the morning delivery option. Who does that? It is ridiculous to split an order like! I wanted everything to arrive together, but they completely ruined my surprise! Not to mention, that extra charge for the morning delivery is absolutely ridiculous! Worst experience I ever had and I'll never use ProFlowers again! Congratulation, you just lost a customer.

Proflowers.comhorrible

I bought flowers from ProFlowers website few days ago and confirmed my order of $35. When I received a payment confirmation email it showed $70! To make matters worse the flowers never arrived! I sent them a message, but received no reply. So, yesterday I decided to call and they put me on hold for about an hour! When I finally reached someone from staff, I could not understand a thing, because their rep couldn't speak English well! I called later and spoke to someone else. The person spoke a little better English and asked me if I wanted to order some flowers. I said no and told them about the reason I've called. They tried telling me they could not refund me because I paid through PayPal. What a joke! Finally I told them that I don't want any flowers and all I need is my money back. I hope I got my point across.

Proflowers.comflowers delivered were dead

I purchased flowers from ProFlowers for my wife's birthday. That was a surprise, so I wanted them to deliver those to her office. When I received a message stating that flowers had been delivered, I called my wife. She said that she just received the box. When she opened the box flowers were dead! It seemed like they were out of water for a long period of time. I contacted ProFlowers customer care and their rep answered the phone. He tried to be nice and offered an exchange. I said that I don't need an exchange, because they ruined my surprise and I don't want to deal with them anymore. They said that there will be a refund, but I need to be patient. They actually forgot about the money and sent us flowers again. Those were dead too. Very poor service.

Proflowers debit card misuse

Hi,
                                I do not know if I will get my money back or not. I am from India and I ordered for a Birthday Cake from ProFlowers on May 2nd and paid online through my card. I got an email 21st stating that the transaction was rejected and I need to call them. I called Proflowers and spoke someone by name David and he verified my address and asked for Card number. On 23rd amount was deducted from my card (indian Card) and Cake was delivered on 28th May. everything was fine until 28th.
                                On 30th May I received an message from bank stating that I have made a Purchase on 30th May from Proflowers and $60 is deducted from my Indian Account. I was so shocked to see this as I have not made any purchase from them after 2nd May!!!
                                I tried to login to my account in Proflowers and it doesn't allow me to delete my card details from their site. Well I do not know what to do? Please help me to get my money back from ProFlowers.

Proflowersthey keep charging me every month for flowers I didn't order

I ordered flowers a long time ago and they keep charging me every month for the same thing and i don't know how to cancel them. I am almost 80 years old and i don't know what to do. Please help me if you can

• Be
                                      bexarsgirl May 26, 2015

I agree with CQuest; you need to cancel your card asap. You can file a dispute with your bank and attempt to get your money back, although odds are you aren't going to be able to recover all of it if these debits have been occurring for a long time. Have you contacted Pro Flowers? I recommend you do so before filing the dispute with your bank (but still make sure to close your card right away) because they will want to know what the merchant's response is. Good luck!

• Cq
                                      CQuest May 26, 2015

This particular complaint doesn't concern the problems I am having. But the writer need to call bank and tell them to put a stop to unauthorized charges and request money back. This person is a senior, I am in senior ministry and don't like anyone mistreating them.