Having problems with Priceline.com?

Priceline.com Customer Service Contacts

800 7742 3546 (International)
1800 123 3316 (Mexico)
+1 877 477 5807 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 136 8462 (United Kingdom)
+61 282 239 711 (Australia)
+64 99 200 062 (New Zealand)
+31 202 008 497 (Netherlands)
+82 234 837 211 (South Korea)
+1 800 774 2354 (Caribbean)
+1 888 751 9159 (Dominican Republic)
800 Connecticut Ave.
Norwalk, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Priceline.com Customer Service. Initial Priceline.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Priceline.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Priceline.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Priceline.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews

Priceline.comBooking

on 01/30/21 i tried to book a trip to Las Vegas Nv. I tried to used a flight credit of $587 that I have from my trip to Mexico that was canceled due to Covid19 on 04/09/20. the lady told me I had to pay $175 extra per ticket which was kind of ridiculous to pay $460 per ticket to go to Las Vegas. finally she found a "cheaper" flight that i had to pay only $56 extra per ticket. so I agreed since we already had the hotel booked and when she processed the payment for $109 the system didn't allow to take the payment because she took so long to enter the information and when she tried to book it again the prices for the ticket when up again. So i wasn't able to book a flight with them and they still charged me the $109.
when I called back tried to talk to a manager or supervisor whoever answer hag up the phone on me. we had to buy the ticket with another airline which was way less than were they asked for.
I took almost a week to get the money back.
Now I'm tried to used my credit for another trip and they said I have to booked it before March 06..(next week) which is impossible for us to go.
I tried to talk to a manager or supervisor and they put me on hold for like and hour every time i tried to talk to somebody.

Priceline.comCharged twice and they refuse to reimburse me.

I was double-charged for my hotel booking on 1/23/3031, and they refuse to give me my money back.
    Their system shows I made two reservations which I did not. I booked on 1/22/2021 for 1/23/2021 I checked out on 1/24/2021 I paid with another card for 1/22/2021. This is where they added an additional reservation and charged me twice.

I can provide bank statements for all charges.

Priceline.comRental car never received

After several calls, a nasty representative named steve id# 5260548 told me accounting can't help you. There is nothing we can do. It's our policy. There are no managers. Prepaid charges are kept whether you take the car or not. He was rude and said it was my fault for not reading...

Full story
      I booked a reservation with priceline for a rental car. I prepaid for the car in advance to save time and lock in a price... When I got to the rental company fox I waited 4 hrs to get service, due to the price I waited. When I finally go to the counter they requested to place $600 hold on my card which I didn't have. I left, called my bank to have the prepaid charge refunded and thought nothing of it. 3 months later I saw the charge back on my card.

Priceline.comPriceline is holding my money and I did not stay in a hotel.

Hi. My name is Shannon casey and my complaint is about my February 17th, 2021 stay at knights inn in madison heights va. I booked through priceline and I needed the reservation name changed/added to my reservation because I had currently lost my I.D. I standing at the front desk with the front desk clerk when priceline said they was trying to call and the phone never rang or the fax never came through. I was not able to get into my room since then and my money is being held by priceline because the hotel was never contacted for the name request change . I've called over 5 times and I keep getting two indian women that keep hanging up on me. I would like for my money to be put back on my card .

Priceline.comunused car rental days

I had to rent a car upon returning from our brief vacation in Florida because my car key fob was stolen out of my Priceline hotel room (in only a day and a half). I was told by the car rental company (National) that if I didn't need the car for the entire week that I would be reimbursed for the unused days. I returned it 2 days early as I was able to get a replacement key fob made for my car. HOWEVER, Priceline says, 'Sorry' no refunds for unused days in spite of what the individual at the counter says. I will no longer be using this cheap company for ANY future travel arrangements and I will be paying off my new Priceline credit card and cancelling it.

Jan 27, 2021

Priceline.com — Charged for service we never used

We used priceline app for last 4 years but their rates/service/refund policy & standard has gone way down...

Priceline.comRefund on flight cancellation, that they didn’t inform me of

Travel.com never informed me my flight was cancelled. If I didn't book the same flight for my son directly with airline I would have been stuck in California and wouldn't have know it was canceled until I tried to check in 24 hours before flight.. Not to mention they refused to give me back the taxes and fees for the flight. Plus $20 difference airline refunded x 2 tickets. $80 of my money they kept because airline canceled my flight! Thanks Priceline/travel.com

Priceline.comRental Car

Priceline is not COVID friendly for rental cars. We are unable to travel and comply with a 2 week quarantine that CA Dept of Health suggests. We tried to cancel or at least reschedule when conditions are better but we have lost our week long car rental fees. We gave Priceline a 2 week notice. Still no resolution. Beware. Don't make the same mistake we did.

I understand the typical policy but these are unusual times. We'd at least like a credit to use at a later time. Why is that not possible given the pandemic?

Dec 01, 2020

Priceline.com — Rental car scam

Upon rental of a car through Priceline, I received my itinerary with a specific pickup time. When I showed up...

Priceline.comRefund not received

Ticket was booked via my Priceline account on 02/07/2020.
                Booking number: [protected]
                Price: $898.40

Due to COVID travel to Bangkok was restricted and a refund was requested. I received a refund of $6.69 for the Priceline processing fee on 04/10/2020. I'm still waiting for the remainder of the refund $892.15.

I have made numerous calls and received one email from Priceline on 04/08/2020, that stated your refund has been processed.

Every Priceline manager I have spoke to states the same message, your refund has been approved however the money is never transferred to my account. It's now been 7 months trying to get my refund.

Refund not received

Nov 30, 2020

Priceline.com — Flight with american airlines

On 9/28/2020 I made a reservation to fly from DBQ to LRD on 11/04/2020. I was up at 3:30 am to get ready and...

Nov 25, 2020

Priceline.com — Poor service and no communications about changed flights

On November 25, 2020, I was to fly out of Dubai with Air Canada back to my home destination in the USA. I...

Priceline.comHertz rental car reservation

I had to cancel my thanksgiving flight and hertz reservation due to covid. I am told they aren't honoring any cancellations, refund or voucher credit. This is the last time I will book through a 3rd party for any travel arrangements. Very unprofessional considering the virus that is affecting us all...

priceline trip number [protected]

My email [protected]@yahoo.com

I would like to follow this up since priceline has 280.00 of mine for no service.
                  My company will no longer use priceline for business reservations either.

CHSim321 Dec 01, 2020

Common business practice by Priceline I am finding out myself too. This company and it s practices need to be legally stoped. I am looking into any current class action suits to join and would recommend the same.

Good luck and sorry for your troubles.

Priceline.comAirline booking issue carelessness

MSGLD [protected] subject matter.

AA Flight 4521 Bradley International 10/17 Departure to Tampa
                    Jetblue Flight 1534 Tampa 11/13/2020 to Bradley International Hartford, CT

Priceline did not notified Janelle Hago of changes.
                    Flight was rescheduled for the 11th of November/2020

Price need to reschedule Jannelle to travel today without any cost.

Priceline needs to be liable to reschedule my daughter to travel today.
                    This was an error on Priceline for not notifying her at all for those changes. This is irresponsible to do such a thing like. We are hoping that they assume responsibility for such carelessness. Thank you

Priceline.com8 hours on the phone with customer service to apply a credit to my flight. Not even talked to the correct person. getting the run around

I cancelled a flight, was issued a priceline credit. i cannot use the credit on my own but have to talk with a priceline person to get the credit.
                      i have been getting the run around for over 8 hours. this is an unethical method to avoid giving me the credit. I am not allowed to talk to a manager or apparently anyone that can actually do anything.

Priceline.comHotels

As a first time user I feel absolutely scammed after booking a hotel today.

I didn't realize that priceline makes booking by switching the my hotel choice to another hotel, which was at the lower grade, not matching its description, dirty and in unsafe area, while I was making a booking for the hotel at the similar price, and much better quality.

I requested to charge me extra and to book a different hotel, due to obvious misunderstanding of the offered rip off terms of the site however, I was merely sent away and got zero help!

Please review my booking and my call records, and refund me for the services / product, which I have never used.

Regards

Hotels
                        Hotels

Oct 25, 2020

Priceline.com — Customer service

I booked a trip through Priceline in February 2020 for my fiance's birthday to travel to Egypt for May...

Sep 20, 2020

Priceline.com — Unethical behavior

My husband and I booked a flight a few months ago online for this past week Sept 13th - 18th. The flight wa...

Aug 06, 2020

Priceline.com — Reservation stay

I have used priceline for months and months spending thousands of dollars booking through priceline. I have...

Priceline.comRental a car

I rented a car at a promotional rate, but when I went to collect the car they wanted to charge me twice in fees, something that was not in the ad, and they did not want to return my money.

They left me in this Florida heat for more than 2 hours waiting to speak with Priceline support, the attendant Daniel was extremely rude and rude, saying he could not help at all, told me that unfortunately I would have to lose my money if I didn't accept to pay Fox Rent a Car's absurd fees. But if I rented a car at a promotional rate, why would I pay twice the rate when I pick up the vehicle!