Having problems with Priceline.com?

800 7742 3546 (International)
1800 123 3316 (Mexico)
+1 877 477 5807 (USA & Canada)
+44 207 136 8462 (United Kingdom)
+61 282 239 711 (Australia)
+64 99 200 062 (New Zealand)
+31 202 008 497 (Netherlands)
+82 234 837 211 (South Korea)
+1 800 774 2354 (Caribbean)
+1 888 751 9159 (Dominican Republic)
800 Connecticut Ave.
Norwalk, Connecticut

Complaints & Reviews

Hotel reservation at the marriott in fort worth

My name is Jill Button, I am a customer of Priceline.com, they usually look me up by my phone number which is [protected] or my email address: jill. [protected]@gmail.com. I am about to relocate for a job position and just moved out of my current place. I booked SpringHill Suites by the Marriott Fort Worth Historical Stockyards on May 16th, Saturday 2020 through May 19th Tuesday, booked a room through Priceline last minute before I walked into the hotel. The moment I got into the hotel, the Marriott told me I couldn't use a debit card for incidentals, that I needed to use a credit card. I don't have a credit card so they refused to let me stay there. Even though I had not checked in I was still charged $213.69 for a three-night stay. I called Priceline immediately and spoke with one woman that said she couldn't release the funds so she passed me to her supervisor. When the supervisor came on the line he said it takes one business day. I couldn't wait one business day, those funds were all the money I had until the following Thursday when I get paid. I asked him to release the hold. He wanted to speak with my bank which I allowed him to. My bank said it didn't appear to be a hold but they had actually taken the money out. After going back and forth with the Priceline supervisor he assured me the money would be back in my account on Sunday, May 17th. It is now May 19th, Tuesday and the funds aren't in my account. Because of this major inconvenience, I am now living out of my car because Priceline.com is holding up all of the funds that I need until I get paid on Thursday. I have not been able to eat and am in my car until I get this money back in my account. When I spoke with a Marsha via their chat who was super rude, she said it could take 7 to 10 business days. WTF? I am outraged. They are quick to take my money but now I am being told it could take 2 weeks to get the funds returned? I wasn't even the one to cancel this trip. I cannot believe a company would act so nonchalant and not give two hoots that they took the only money I had and now am forced to sleep in my car. Outraged doesn't begin to describe how I feel. It's just not right and I can tell you one thing, I will never use Priceline again. This is horrible.

Won't comply with airline policy

I purchased tickets for internal flights within Russia for May 28, 2020 for Aeroflot airlines via Priceline.com. On April 30 Aeroflot announced they give 3-year vouchers for any flight cancelled because of coronavirus.

Priceline.com, in spite of their own policy printed on their own website ("We always follow the policies of our travel partners. Please check your airline's cancellation policies for your flight") offered me to give a voucher for 1 year only. Practically what they said is that their own policy overwrites policy of their travel partners! What a shame!

It's not possible to speak reasonable to them, so I have to dispute my charges with my credit card. Insted of goving me a voucher, they'll have to pay cash back. How stupid it is from their side! In addition, i am planning to file complants with BBB as well as DOT of United states.

Won't comply with airline policy

Priceline.com

car rental

I booked a car thru priceline for March 28 2020. But, State is locked down due to corona virus. Priceline refused to refund or give us the credit. I will never book anything thru priceline again.

I bought a vacation package from Priceline before the Corona Virus hit.

My self and my wife bought a vacation package from Priceline before the Corona Virus epidemic hit the United States. I'm 68 and my wife is 66, the CDC advised people over 60 should not fly. The package included a flight to the Dominican Republic and a resort for 1 week. I've contacted Priceline numerous times to ask for some of my payment refunded. The vacation was a flight from Kennedy Airport to Punta Cana Dominican Republic. Since we were advised not to fly we tried to cancel, but Priceline would not help us. the dates of the package were 3/17-3/24. I'm not expecting a full refund, just a good faith payment acknowledging we were unable to go due factors outside our control.

NoGP Mar 27, 2020

Price line is a piece of shit co. Hope no one do business with them

hotel reservations

I booked a hotel reservation using Priceline and they double charged me. I stayed in a hotel last year for 14 days and paid half of what they are charging me for 8 days. I tried to cancel, they said, "Sure, but your charge on your credit card cannot be refunded." Are you kidding me, I never even got a chance to us AAA, AARP, Military Discounts. What kind of scam are they running here. I want my money back for sure, $1317.52.

uncomfortable stay

I booked a "4 star hotel" using Priceline's express deals for a romantic Valentine's Day weekend. I was assigned The Manhattan Times Square Hotel which I thought would live up to the 4 star expectations but ended up being a complete disaster. Upon checking in we were assigned to a room that we immediately had to leave because we were greeted by an engineer who was fixing the AC/Heat unit in the room. We complained to reception and were then assigned to another room. This new heating unit was also broken and the room couldn't get warm at all. They sent up an engineer but he realized he was unable to fix it and seemed to not even want to help us. After complaining yet again, front desk assigned another room which was warm but the bed was very rickety and the bathroom amenities kind of dingy. We called to let them know but front desk was uninterested in helping us. They were very rude and didn't address our discomfort with anything though they told them to let them know about any future concerns. I tried not to make a big fuss but as soon as the temperature started to drop--it was 28º outside--I had to. The room became so cold but we couldn't raise the heat because they had fixed the thermostat to a certain temperature. When I made them aware of this they told us they couldn't do anything about it, which they definitely could've because the engineer informed us that the heating in the building is computerized. My romantic weekend ended up being horrible! My boyfriend and I both woke up with sore throats and sniffles due to sleeping in a cold room and not even being provided with any additional covers and bedding. This unprofessional, unaccommodating hotel is listed at 4 stars but it might as well be a 2 star motel in the heart of Times Square. The location is probably the only thing welcoming and inviting about it. It was cold, nasty, loud, and the staff was very rude! Horrible weekend!!

rental car

Beware of Express Deals for Priceline rental cars. We rented a car in advance for a Kona Hawaii vacation. We had a family emergency and we had to return to the mainland. I contacted Customer Service and then talked to a second level rep as well. There are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances. And there was no offer of a discount on future rentals. We lost about $250.00.

charge on credit card

I believe the employee who charged my credit card was attempting to defraud charges to my card. This is associated with a flight I booked for a friend and paid for with my card. The trip number is [protected] booked on Jan. 14, 2020, for New York City. I am taking this matter very seriously as should you. I had intended to book more flights through Pricline, but am hesitient to do so until this matter is resolved. Please contact me at [protected].

Mildred Maneille
[protected]@cox.net

reimbursement for price guarantee

Priceline are criminals. Reserved a car rental through priceline many weeks in advance. come day of the reservation for the rental the car company "hertz" calls me to tell me they have no cars available at any hertz location. priceline tells me to goto another rental agency and they will reimburse the difference if i pay more. well i did. submitted all the receipts as requested. now they keep playing games and month after month telling me the check has been processed wait 15 days for the mail. oct7th rental now jan 21st and still no refund check. atleast 10 calls have been made to priceline and wasted upto and over an hour everytime. absolute fraud. all priceline guarantees are just bs. left me stranded then cost me almost double with just false promises of compensation.

my hotel reservations and my money

My name is adam harper phone number [protected] First of all they booked mw in the wrong hotel and owed me a refund then i see where they had charged me for another reservation i never had i paid with reward points an they charged me anyways im a vip member and im more disappointed than ive eeve been and guess what i.beem out of a hotel room because of a 80 dollar charge an 90 dollar charge im supposed to be getting my money back from however its 1am and i still dont have a room and am on hold with a representative for the sixth time today i need mu momey and a room for 2 nights for my inconvenience that ive been dealing with for 2 days like i said im a VIP member so obviously i do aloy of business with yall but if something is not done ill take whatever action needs to be taken

[Resolved] car rental

Booked a week with a Luxury Car Rental: Upon ck in at avis stated all they had was a ford taurus (latter the story got changed that is a luxury vehical) and upon return although returned early was charged an extra day. Priceline did nothing!!! Rip off con artist And i used to use them quite often, that will change!

Calling avis they orginally told us we would get credited 2 days for the downgrade and wave the extra day as it was nonesense. However, that never happened and that we would need to go thru priceline who did nothing other than state the line you got what you paid for.

• Updated by KC Trailer Service & Supply · Jan 03, 2020

• Resolution Statement

hotel booking priceline - extended stay middleton wi

Booked Extended Stay on Old Sauk in Middleton WI through Priceline Dec 30 2019. Room had old nasty pizza left in microwave, dirty comb hidden in the sheets, dirty washcloth hanging on shower curtain. Priceline would not back me up or issue refund/credit yet I was booked into a room that wasn't cleaned. The customer care rep said it was not their problem. So I'm not going to be using them anymore. Not worth it to save a dollar.

ripped off

Arrived at hotel at 2:30 a.m. and went to priceline app. It would only allow me to submit for the day with arrival t 3 pm. booked thinking it would be something that could be worked out inside. Desk staff member refused to assit stating we had to return at 3 pm in the afternoon and that their was nothing he could do about it becasue priceline rules. We asked to pay the difference between the room he had avialable and the actual room booked and he refused to accomodate. Contact with Priceline indicated that the hotel could make an exception and they choose not too. As a customer it seemed like one person blaming the other with no resolution. Yes i understood that the app was set up for no refund however as there was a room avialable at a different pricepoint and I was willing to pay it. the hotel, Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Ocala, took thier money and I guess rebooked the room for that day so they knew the situation and was unwilling to work iwth someone at 2:30 a.m. that was just looking for a room for his family

motel reservation

Dec. 11, 2019
I needed to make a reservation for a motel room at the Quality Inn, Clarkston, WA.
I went to look up their number online and found an online reservation that appeared to be for the Quality Inn. They advertised their Best Rate Guaranteed to be $89.11 which was similar to what I had been paying when staying at this Quality Inn. I entered my credit card information and made the reservation. Next thing I know I am getting a cofirmation for $133.03. I immediately called the direct line for this Quality Inn in Clarkston, WA and they informed me they had the reservation but it came in through Priceline. They told me their room rate was $89 plus a 9.7% tax for a total price of $97.81 and to contact price line to see why I was charged $133.03. When I called Priceline they refused to cancel the reservation or the charge and were unwilling do anything about it. To me this is a bait & switch fraud Priceline is doing.
A resolution would be to charge no more than what the Quality Inn is quoting me. Especially if Priceline is saying their price is the Guaranteed Best Price. As far as I am concerned- the $133.03 charge is an unauthorized charge to my bank account.

hotel reservations

I was making a reservation for a Naples Courtyard Marriott for a wedding. The wedding party had select rooms and lower rates for this event. I called the number that was on the computer, thinking it was for the Marriott, and explained to them I was with the wedding party of the Barkley party and I was to get a discounted rate. The gentleman on the phone informed me that he could get me this rate and informed me that it was $377.68 for two nights. I thought that was a lot of money since she said it was a discounted rate. the gentleman on the other line informed me I was getting only a $24 discount. I couldn't believe that. When talking to the wedding party they informed me that I was spending too much money for the hotel rooms. She gave me the number directly to the hotel and they informed me I made my reservations through Priceline. I have the confirmation note and NO WHERE DID IT SAY PRICELINE AND I WAS NEVER TOLD I WAS TALKING TO A PRICELINE AGENT!!! I found out that the rooms were half that price directly through the hotel since it was arranged for the wedding party. I was LIED to by one of your customer service representatives. HE never ONCE informed me he was with PRICELINE and HE NEVER ONCE told me to call the hotel direct since I kept saying to him I am suppose to get a discounted rate. He LIED and told me that it was the discounted RATE. Did I mention he LIED to me!!! I have used Priceline many times when I chose to use it but this time I did not and was taken advantage of. I am very angry and disappointed in the personnel that you have hired to deal with the customers. This experience makes me to NEVER use your company again.
Very disappointed
Sharon Moreland
[protected]@gmail.com

reservation express deal

No where does it ask about pets. It asked about adults and children. I didn't know which hotel I was getting till after I reserved. I called the hotel they do not accept pets. I can't cancel and book another hotel. At this point I will not use priceline or recommend them. I called priceline. She stated about the amenities. I still do not understand. I feel very upset. Martha Burks

hotel reservation

I made a reservation for my son at a Best Western through Priceline for my son. Two minutes after I made the reservation, I found out that my son was going into the hospital right away. I called Priceline within five minutes of making the reservation and the person I talked to said they would call the hotel and work it out. Best Western is very good about refunds. My credit card slip the next month has the hotel charge on it and I called right away. First the person I talked to said that the hotel was charging a one night non refundable fee. Then when I asked if I spoke to Best Western directly, they said it didn't matter, Priceline was making the charge and wouldn't refund it. So, was it the hotel or Priceline who was charging this 'fee'. My guess is Priceline. They are a scam and shouldn't be allowed to operate in the United States!

car rental

This company is a total scam and should not be used on your site.
1. Give us a smaller vehicle than we rented and would not give us an option.
2. Would not rent to us unless we took additional insurance although we did not need more.
3. Added $80 to our bill one month later for toll charges.
Check BBB they are total scam artists. Many people had horrible experiences with them.

cruise ship gratuities

Had a terrible time on the MSC ship with the rude people, ship rocking constantly, had to call to get our room cleaned everyday, and a few other things. So with that said, on to the "tips". I had tipped the people who i thought deserved it and just wanted to get MY gratuities back that i paid up front. And the guy on the ship told me to contact who i booked through and now i'm being told NO, i should of got them on the ship??? Why is there so much confusion and lying and all the run around?? I just want my money refunded!! I'm so unhappy with this experience. What a nightmare. Please respond.

priceline customer service

Dear Priceline customer support,

Priceline has decided to relocate me to another 3.5 star hotel in a completely different location and twenty five minutes from the airport without an airport pick up. The new hotel has half the amenities as the original hotel I booked and Priceline gave me a 17.50$ refund and to top it off the original hotel I booked still has rooms available.

I understand mistakes are made and sometimes relocating guests is necessary however Booking.com/Priceline should really make more effort with their guests. I am traveling from Canada and arrive in a Orlando late tonight without a pick up so will pay up to 60$ US for a TAXI FARE after already being charged 750$ canadian on my credit card for a hotel I never chose.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices