Menu
GetYourGuide Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GetYourGuide
reviews and complaints

www.getyourguide.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 311 Reviews

How responsive is GetYourGuide's customer service?

0 Resolved
61 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that GetYourGuide is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by GetYourGuide's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GetYourGuide has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

GetYourGuide reviews and complaints 72

Newest GetYourGuide reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EST

GetYourGuide Unforgettable Experiences Await with GetYourGuide

Are you seeking unforgettable travel experiences that will leave you in awe? Look no further than GetYourGuide! With a diverse range of tours, attractions, and excursions available worldwide, GetYourGuide is your gateway to creating lasting memories on your next adventure. From exploring historic landmarks with knowledgeable guides to indulging in thrilling activities, GetYourGuide offers a plethora of options to suit every traveler's preferences. Join the millions of satisfied customers who have embarked on incredible journeys with GetYourGuide and unlock the world's most unforgettable travel experiences today!

L
5:44 pm EST

GetYourGuide 8 hour private Cairo Egypt Pyramid, Museum, Camel ride, lunch tour

My family of 7 booked an 8 hour tour Giza Pyramid Tour with Ashraf, our tour guide. He came to pick us up at the hotel and he brought us back. He was AWESOME! He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He treated us like family. He took us to one of the best restaurants, provided us with interesting facts about the museum, pyramid & sphynx. We learned about papyrus artwork & saw how it was made. He briefed us on what to expect during the tour, he gave us tips on money conversion and tips on how to act when approached by vendors trying to sell their product. He was with us the entire 8 hours. Ashraf was excellent! He made the tour fun and exciting. You must book your next tour with Ashraf!

4:40 pm EST

GetYourGuide Get Your Guide App

This was the first time we used GetYourGuide. I have to admit, I love the app. Everthing that we needed was right in our hands. The admission tickets for all of our events, meeting place with directions. It was wonderful. It was divided by the cities and countries that we were visiting. The only complaint was a few times we were told to meet our Get Your Guide at the meeting point who would be wearing a Get Your Guide shirt and a white flag. They weren't there because a different company was sponsoring the tour. So you have to look very carefully at your ticket information for your sponsor. We almost missed our Pompeii tour because of it. Other than that, I would definitely use them again for our next trip.

Is GetYourGuide legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GetYourGuide as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GetYourGuide stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GetYourGuide should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GetYourGuide earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GetYourGuide achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for GetYourGuide. The company provides a physical address, 7 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

GetYourGuide has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Getyourguide.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for GetYourGuide have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up GetYourGuide and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While GetYourGuide has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 61 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • GetYourGuide protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  1. Pros
    3. Less brand recognition than major players
    4. Customer service can be inconsistent
M

GetYourGuide Once in a Lifetime Day Trip

Our private boat trip around Capri with Marco from Prestelli Sicily Tours was so beautiful that it is our favorite memory of our entire trip to Italy. Marco asked where we wanted to go and when we said we had no idea, he took us to a breathtaking private grotto, then to a location so gorgeous it is the site of a world famous perfume ad, and then to more deserted locations we never dreamed existed. Oh, and did I mention that Marco never stopped taking magnificent photos of us so we can relive this happiest of days again and again. His photo quality was so good, we wondered if Marco was also a professional photographer. And Marco used such discretion that we almost forgot he was on the boat with us making the day the most romantic of my life.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GetYourGuide Used in several different countries, always great service

I originally signed up for the Hyderabad: Full-Day Private Tour with Lunch, the afternoon before, but it had to be changed to the Hyderabad: Heritage Walking Tour of Old City and Charminar, due to the Covid 19 closures. 5 Senses Tours was very efficient in the turnaround to find me another tour on Monday 24 August 2020. My guide was John, he's a very knowledgeable and experienced guide who knows the history of Hyderabad and India very well and had an answer for every single question I had. It was an enjoyable morning walking tour, easy getting around, and learned so much from him. Ask John to stop for an amazing "chai" before starting the walking tour. Also, my driver was Taiyab and he did an outstanding job as well. I'd highly recommend this tour. Thank you 5 Senses tour and John!

E

GetYourGuide Spirit of Queenstown" lake cruise

My wife and I were booked initially on a 3:15 p.m. cruise on Lake Whakatipu (New Zealand) but changed this to the 1:15 p.m. cruise. Thankfully, we got even better sunlight and opportunities for photography before the sun disappeared behind the western ranges.
Lots of families on school vacation trips joined us, and most went upstairs to the sheltered canopies while we stayed below in the large lounge with picture windows as we had pre-purchased "Wine and cheeses" to enjoy. All of the added fruits and nuts were appreciated, and the local wines were very pleasant. Photography opportunities were excellent!
The best place was in The Cove where lots of native birds sang their hearts out in melodious song. We were met at the Mt Nicholas Station by the run-holder who collected newspapers and his mail.
The 1.5 hours cruise on the catamaran was enjoyable and the scenery magnificent.

GetYourGuide Wonderful

Don't always believe online negative reviews?. I booked this tour before I read any reviews and afterwards all the reviews I read created a worry doubt in my mind. Would they cancel? Would I be denied a refund is something went wrong? Would they not show up? My experience couldn't be further from my worries. After I booked the tour company provided excellent communication, sharing all the relevant information and arrangements regarding pick up times. Everything was fantastic and I felt it was necessary to write a review to provide feedback that won't inject worry into your tour experience. Anna who picked up was wonderful and she really made our tour better. Teresa who was our tour guide was incredible - mountains of knowledge and truly passionate about auschwitz.
From booking this tour to being dropped off at the end it was all such a positive experience.
When booking with this company don't be effected by all reviews - trust your own experience and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

GetYourGuide Memorable 5 Day Niagara Falls & Washington DC Tour

The app was good and easy to navigate. Instructions were clear. Had issues doing the payment on my bookings and had them all sorted thru the live chat. Follow up were prompt!

Had the most memorable trip with my husband and met many wonderful new friends on our trip including our guide 84 yr old guide Peter from Empire Vacations! He was knowledgeable and humorous, we learnt so much on the trip from him. The bad weather to Niagara Falls didn't dampen our spirits as promised by Peter. Felt that the itinerary were good and overall smooth sailing though at certain point there were slight changes made due to circumstances which happens all the time - as travellers, we need to keep an open mind and be more patient & understanding for a overall enjoyable experience.

Bus was clean and well maintained by driver, Michael. He was extremely helpful and patient. Thankful to him each day for loading and unloading all our heavy luggages with a smile.

Value for money tour that I highly recommend!

Thank you GetYourGuide for creating such wonderful memories for us!

GetYourGuide Versailles and Louvre

We booked 2 tours through Get Your Guide - a Versailles guided walking tour (1.5 hours) and a Louvre guided walking tour (3 hours).

Both tours were outstanding. The booking/payment process was clear and easy, the meeting point was easy to find, the punctuality was excellent, and best of all, both our guides were thoroughly professional, knowledgeable, and at the same time kept it light and enjoyable as well.

Our guide for the Louvre was Maxim - he was absolutely fantastic. He had very deep knowledge about the museum and its key exhibits. He probably just told us just a fraction of what he knew (he had clearly studied his material very, very deeply), and it was just the right balance between depth and breadth.

Our guide for Versailles (unfortunately I forgot his name) gave us the whole history and back story of the palace. It was a complete eye-opener and revealed an aspect of the French royal house that was completely new to me.

Get Your Guide is an aggregator, but they seem to have curated their offerings well, and partnered with some really good agencies. I would definitely use them again.

GetYourGuide Fanatic Trip. One off the bucket list

Ruth was a great guide. Very knowledgeable and had great props for her monolog about the Mayan history and culture. The bus was a large commercial bus with good AC. No wifi but I had Tmobile service for most of the way. They're were a few 5 min or less dead zones. The expenses for Chich?n Itza were $30 fee (disclosed on the site) and a $2 gopro or prof camera fee. (Phones and tablets no fee.) At lunch drinks were an extra charge. Any drinks. I don't recall if those were disclosed. The bus driver gave out a cold bottle of water before entering park and upon return. That was great and not advertised so I don't know if that is common. The lunch was called a buffet but it was table service. The food was ok but not best except for the lime chicken soup. It and the pico were the best. Some others in our group had the regular and frozen margaritas and all agreed they were both good but the frozen were the best. The service at our table was not so great. I asked for pico 4 times before he brought any.) I think all wait staff was overwhelmed as our guide gave us 30 extra minutes at lunch. The Cenote itself was beautiful. If you choose to swim in the Cenote, there was an extra mandatory fee of $2 for a life jacket and an optional fee of $2 if you wanted a locker. Be prepared, the water is cold but very refreshing after a day at the temple. We'll wish the trip!

S

GetYourGuide My Guide, absolutly! LG Reno

Hallo liebes Team von Get your ( my!) Guide!
Hallo liebe community,

Ich habe auch in 2023 in drei verschieden Destinationen ( Stand 09-2023)
Wieder ?ber Get Your Guide meine Ausfl?ge / Tickets gebucht!

Die Anwendung der App empfinde ich als sehr ?bersichtlich / so das man ohne lange Hin oder her,
Sehr schnell & unkompliziert buchen kann.
Ohne wenn und aber!

Frage an den Anbieter:
Wie kann man die Ticktest ins Wallet laden?
Ich konnte nichts dazu finden, lag es an mir?

Einmal brauchte ich Hilfe!
Ist schon 2 Jahre her!
Da dachte ich schon,... wie lange wird das wohl dauern?
Bis ich kontaktiert werde?

Na,...?
Was glaubt ihr, liebe Leser der Bewertungen?

2 Minuten?

Oder vielleicht?

5 Minuten?

Oder noch l?nger?

Nein!

Innerhalb von 60 Sekunden!

Lasst euch das mal zu Gem?hte f?hren.

Innerhalb von 60 Sekunden!
Kein Fake. Unter einer Minute. Kontakt! Ca 5 weitere Fragen hatte ich... alle wurde innerhalb jeweils einer weiteren Minute beantwortet!

Tats?chlich!

Never ever, h?tte ich das erwartet!
Wahnsinn, was f?r ein Service!
Kein Computer, ein Mensch!
Das um kurz gegen 22.00 Uhr (deutsche Zeit)

Ich kenne tats?chlich bis dato, keinen anderen Online Anbieter der so schnell ist,
Der Kontakt zum Kunden anbietet!
Einfach professionell!

Daher, nochmals mein spezieller Gru? und Dank an das Team von Get Yor Guide in Berlin

09-2023 aktuell bin ich gerade aus Dubai zur?ck!

PS:
Wie viele andere meines Jahrgangs sicher auch, (bin keine 30 oder 40 mehr)
Habe auch ich meine Herausforderungen mit den digitalen Anwendungen,
Anders als die j?ngere Generation, die Ihr damit aufgewachsen seid.

Es macht vieles einfacher, wenn man sich nicht scheut, sich mit damit zu besch?ftigen!
Diese App ist so ein Ding!
My Guide, absolutly!

LG Reno

GetYourGuide SCAM!

After having previously purchased (05/23/2023) two tickets for the activity, on 06/07/2023 at 12:30 p.m. we went to the meeting point (bus station) provided in the general information of the site, half an hour before it starts, this means half an hour before the bus leaves.

When we were getting in the bus (a regular bus), we were surprised that, despite the fact that the driver had my name registered on a PDA, we were the only Spaniards on it.

When we arrived to Auschwitz and to our surprise, there was no one from the organization waiting for us either at the bus stop or at the museum entrance. Also, we were still the only Spaniards (or Spanish speaking people) at the place. It is for this fact that I proceed to make a first call to the GET YOUR GUIDE telephone number, provided in the printed reservation.

After several telephone conversations and once the facts were exposed to the person who attended me one of the workers tells me"there is a translation mistake of the website (from GET YOUR GUIDE) from English and that it is not a physical guide, but a paper guide", which, at first, seemed ridiculous to me and that there must have been a person waiting for us at the station with the guides and tickets, which, of course, was not true since we were at the station half an hour in advance and also, we were the only Spaniards on the bus, so if we had not been located, it would have been easy for our factions, or else, to contact us through the telephone number provided in the reservation.

Frustrated, we went with the printed ticket of the activity to the entrance of the museum, where they told us that with that ticket we cannot enter and we must buy a ticket at the box office. Therefore. I contacted the company again commenting on what happened, having as an answer "we're very sorry, they will proceed to reimburse me for the payment of the activity".

For this reason, and an hour and a quarter later, we proceeded to pay for two new tickets (at a price higher than the offered by GET YOUR GUIDE) and to take a tour of the museum in English (I do speak english but my friend doesn't), since there was no option for that time to do it in Spanish. Finally, and at the end of the visit, we were also forced to pay for the return bus tickets, since at no time was a return transport provided to us, neither electronically nor, of course, in person.

The result was that, having paid for an activity that included the three points mentioned at the beginning, as described on its website, we did not enjoy anything offered, only one-way transportation on a scheduled bus. However, it was not until two days later, after several e-mail exchanges with the GET YOUR GUIDE customer service, that I realized that, whether it was a translation error or not, as they stated in the first instance. What they were offering did not correspond at all to reality, since they did offer (and continue to offer until last week when I contacted the german consumer organization and they decided to change it, so they some how agree with me, after 2 weeks of complaints) an activity that included: TRANSPORTATION ROUND TRIP, TOUR WITH A LICENSED GUIDE OR OFFICIAL GUIDE IN YOUR LANGUAGE AND ENTRANCE TO THE MUSEUM.

And NOTHING of what they offered was true!

GetYourGuide MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS

I sent this message on the 8th of Nov 2018 about a tour called: One Night Camping in White & Black Deserts (Baharaya Oasis)
"I'd like to book a tour which I saw advertised on getyourguide.com website (Product ID: ***).
However, before I pay for it I'd like to ask for assurance that I will not experience the same thing reported by the lady who posted the comment below:
March 24,2018
1.0/5stars
The camping portion of this trip put me, a woman alone, and my guide, a man, in an isolated desert overnight. This man would not allow a woman who worked at the main camp join us, claiming I wanted to be alone. Once on the desert, he suggested that we give each other massages. I was awake most of the night with my camera monopod in my hands under my sleeping bag. He slept right next to me. This should never be allowed to happen."

This is their reply:
"Dear Erika,

Thank you for contacting us on this matter.

Normally we do not accept such behaviors from our local partners.

If while on your tour you experience anything similar you can call us and we will take this matter further, because it is not acceptable and we only want the best tours for you, our customer.

I hope this information has been of help, if you have any further questions feel free to contact us further.

Katy
GetYourGuide Support"

To which I replied:
"Dear Katy,

Thanks for your email.

Could you please send me the email for the local partner who organise this tour? I'd like to contact them directly as I do not want to take any chances.
I mean, I appreciate that you say: "If while on your tour you experience anything similar you can call us". But the thing is, I don't want to take the risk of experiencing anything similar in first place.

Erika"
Then I explained that I expected getyourguide to take full responsibility for the products they advertise on their website, She contacted the operator and got back to me:

Dear Erica,

Thank you for your patience.

I have contacted our local partner and this is what they had to say.

Have a nice day from Egypt
It is very strange, all of these great reviews for this trip and the guest only see one review which is not true for us for refund issues ( revenge review).
Even though, we guarantee that will never happen, Please advise the guest to book the tour and read ALL the reviews not only one.

I hope this has restored your confidence with our seriousness on our products and if there is anything else I can help you with please, do let me know.

Katy
GetYourGuide Support

Then I replied:
"Dear Katy,

Thank you very much for your email.

I am not impressed by your partner's poor reply to my query, criticizing me for being worried about my safety. This is a great example of how NOT TO restore my confidence in their seriousness and respect for their customers.

I don't need to be advised to read ALL the reviews, as I have already done so. As a customer it is my right to make a judgement of whether or not to believe the reviews. "

Nevertheless, I decided to book the tour anyway. And guess what? As soon as I paid for it I received an email from the operator claiming that the government had just closed the site for visitors. So why did getyourguide keeps advertising it on its website? I had contacted other operators who had the decency to inform me they stopped doing this tour on government's advice. So clearly, this is nothing new.
To top it all when I tried to cancel the booking I was unable to. So I emailed them to request a full refund. Then surprise, surprise: I received an email saying that the email address is no longer valid.
Now, I'm off to Egypt in 2 days and i cannot afford to book another tour because I haven't received the refund for the one that was cancelled.
This is absolutely appalling!

1:45 pm EST

GetYourGuide Robbed me more than 800 euro

Friday night I receive 3 emails from GetYourGuide saying "Reserve confirmed" each of 282 euros so in total 848 euros it was a bit weird for me because I have never heard of such a company in my life so I thought it was some sort of phishing. Just to be sure I went into my bank accounts to check that everything was in order, just to find out that indeed they took aprox 848 euro from my bank account. I immediately contacted their customer service support and they just reply (till Monday) sorry to hear about that make sure to fill the complaint with your bank and our policy doesn't accept CANCELLATIONS. So they literally robbed me and pretend that I have done this booking.

Claimed loss: 848 euros

Desired outcome: get my money back

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified GetYourGuide representatives only. If you are affiliated with GetYourGuide, please claim your business to access these details.

M
12:10 pm EST

GetYourGuide Tour not provided as described. Only received partial refund

I bo

oked a tour to see the Northern Lights in Iceland for me and my two sons. The tours itinerary stated stops for photo's. We stopped once, in a car park with 10 other coaches, parked up for 2 hours then returned back to the bus stop. To see the lights it's recommended no light pollution. All the coaches left their lights on the whole time, a hot chocolate station was set up including lights. No surprise to say we never saw anything. I provided photographs and getyourguide refunded me one third of the price I paid. I am requesting a full refund as we were not provided with what we expected.

Claimed loss: £148

Desired outcome: Full refund

T
5:25 am EST

GetYourGuide Dubai: Desert Safari, BBQ, Shows, Camel Ride & Sand Boarding

Booking ref: GYGG4639XN32

1) Booking time 2pm. But driver request and inform pick up time is 1pm, which we're not ready yet, as we're away from the hotel. Rushed back to the pick up location by taxi just because of the amended pick up time move earlier an hour.

2) Driver never guide us through the tour but just leave us at the designated area for self touring.

3) Drop off car were different as according to the booking its a Toyota Land cruiser but at the end of the event, it was different car and different driver.

4) Shisha were included in the package and so we ordered one to try. Unfortunately, its a paid activities.

Claimed loss: Taxi fares $30, rushed back to the hotel as the pick up time has been bring forward an hour. Shisha $30, we thought its included but after ordered, realized its to pay service.

6:49 am EST

GetYourGuide Tour

I've booked a tour in Sri Lanka from negombo for the elephant foundation and kandy on the 2nd January. It says on the website hotel pick up included yet on my booking its a 20 min car drive away I cannot get there and have requested hotel pick up as included in the price.

I've emailed 3 times and tried phoning no answer so I'm going to have to cancel and book with a company that's organised.

C
10:04 am EDT

GetYourGuide Tour in london

I have a reservation for a tour in London under this booking reference GYGVN4MFFHM5. My flight got cancelled and then the next flight got delayed. I asked get your tour and their local partner to please help me because I was no going to arrive to the tour due to these external factors and if I can join the tour later, or if I can get the entrance and go by my own but it was impossible. They just put me as I didn’t show even though I inform with hours of anticipation. In the tour information there is nothing that mention that I cannot join later in case of exceptional circumstances.

Claimed loss: 146,24€

Desired outcome: I would like to have the tour tomorrow.

10:08 am EDT

GetYourGuide Getyourguide

Getyourguide is not reliable at all. I experienced issues with them - I paid an activity, they did not make themselves responsible for errors included around the location on the website and then it was too late to cancel. I lost my money and the worst - when I published my public opinion (not good one of course), they deleted it! they only have 4 and 5 stars on feedbacks received because they delete the opinions when they do not like. Do NOT trust them anymore. This is a completely lack of transparency and honesty.

5:56 am EDT

GetYourGuide Day trip to Draculas castle peles castle and brasov

We booked a trip to bran castle using Easter Europe experience through the get your guide site we chose this company as they picked up from our hotel in Bucharest , Capital Plaza,

We received a confirmation email from get your guide stating the pick up time was 7.30from our hotel.

We then received an email from Eastern Europe experience that they had changed the time and location as they were now using a coach and did not pick up from our hotel only centrally located hotels when I contacted them they insisted they did not pick up from the Capital Plaza I asked why it was on thier booking site but they just said they do not offer a pick up and sent me a map of our new meeting point.

I asked for a refund but they refused I assume as this was past the 24hr cut off . Very convenient! I contacted get your guide who just agreed with the travel company and offered no help.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund as they changed the booking without my knowledge

GetYourGuide In-depth Review

In Summary: GetYourGuide offers a user-friendly platform with a wide range of tours and activities across the globe. The website is visually appealing and easy to navigate, with a mobile-responsive design that ensures a seamless booking process. Competitive pricing, coupled with transparent costs and regular discounts, provides value for money. Customer service is attentive and multilingual, enhancing the overall user experience. Reviews and ratings on the site appear authentic, reflecting true customer experiences. The cancellation and refund policy is clear and fair, and payment security is taken seriously. Tour quality is generally high, with knowledgeable guides and well-organized itineraries. Efforts towards accessibility, sustainability, and social responsibility are evident, although specifics may vary by tour. The mobile app enhances the experience with additional features. Partnerships with reputable tour operators ensure quality offerings, and the company continues to innovate with new features and destinations.

Website Usability and Design: The GetYourGuide website stands out with its ease of navigation and visual appeal. The interface is intuitive, allowing users to quickly find and book a variety of tours and activities. The mobile responsiveness of the site ensures that users can book on-the-go without any hiccups. The booking process is efficient, with minimal steps required to secure a reservation.

Range of Offerings: GetYourGuide boasts an impressive variety of tours and activities, catering to a wide range of interests and preferences. International destinations are well-represented, with unique experiences that allow travelers to delve into local cultures and attractions.

Pricing and Value for Money: Prices on GetYourGuide are competitive, and the site often features discounts and deals that enhance the value for money. Costs are presented transparently, with no hidden fees, which helps users budget for their trips effectively.

Customer Service: The customer service team at GetYourGuide is responsive to inquiries and issues, providing quality assistance in multiple languages. This multilingual support is particularly beneficial for international travelers who may need help in their native language.

User Reviews and Ratings: The authenticity of customer feedback on GetYourGuide contributes to the trustworthiness of the platform. Overall satisfaction scores are prominently displayed, and the reviews accurately represent the experiences offered by the tours.

Cancellation and Refund Policy: GetYourGuide offers a flexible cancellation policy, allowing users to cancel most bookings up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. The refund process is clearly outlined, and the terms are fair and considerate of unforeseen circumstances.

Payment and Security: A variety of payment options are available, catering to a global audience. The security of the payment process is prioritized, with robust data protection measures in place to safeguard personal and financial information.

Guide and Tour Quality: The guides affiliated with GetYourGuide are generally knowledgeable and professional, ensuring that tours are both informative and enjoyable. Safety measures and protocols are in place, contributing to a secure and well-organized experience.

Accessibility and Inclusivity: GetYourGuide demonstrates a commitment to inclusivity by offering accommodations for disabilities and family-friendly options. However, the extent of these accommodations may vary by tour, so it's advisable to check specifics beforehand.

Sustainability and Social Responsibility: The platform shows an awareness of sustainability, with eco-friendly practices encouraged among its tours. Support for local communities is also a focus, promoting ethical business operations.

Mobile App Experience: The GetYourGuide mobile app complements the web experience with additional functionality. Exclusive app features or offers can sometimes be found, and the user interface is clean and easy to navigate.

Partnerships and Affiliations: GetYourGuide's partnerships with high-quality tour operators ensure a consistent level of service across its offerings. The reputation of affiliate companies is solid, and there is a clear effort to collaborate with local businesses to enhance the travel experience.

Additional Features and Benefits: The platform occasionally offers loyalty programs or rewards, which can add value for frequent users. Educational content and resources are available, and special events or seasonal offers are also featured, providing extra incentives to book through GetYourGuide.

Overall Experience: The overall booking and tour experience with GetYourGuide is positive, with the service standing up well against competing platforms. The combination of ease of use, quality offerings, and reliable customer service makes it a recommended choice for travelers looking to book tours and activities.

Future Outlook and Updates: GetYourGuide appears to be focused on growth and expansion, with new features and destinations regularly added to the platform. Anticipated changes in service or policy are likely to further enhance the user experience and maintain the company's competitive edge in the travel industry.

How to file a complaint about GetYourGuide?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint against GetYourGuide on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, log in using your credentials. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue you have faced with GetYourGuide in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with GetYourGuide. Mention key areas such as transactions, the nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, the company's response, and the personal impact of the problem.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data in these documents.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses incurred and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it to ensure all necessary details are included.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint against GetYourGuide.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for any responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com to stay informed about the progress.

Ensure each step is followed carefully to effectively file your complaint against GetYourGuide on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact GetYourGuide customer service

Phone numbers

1855 664 8235 +49 305 444 5944 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GetYourGuide?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GetYourGuide Customer Service. Initial GetYourGuide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GetYourGuide above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GetYourGuide. Discuss the issues you have had with GetYourGuide and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.