PlayerAuctionsVerification

J May 31, 2021

Your a joke. And I will prove it. Give me a direct answer not your policy quote to my question. How is it that I provided picture of payment card used, provided multiple angles of myself with selfie, provided screenshots of my online banking history showing my transaction with you I made from bank of america, and even though I could not take a selfie with my state california I d. Due to waiting on replacement to come to me I still provided a copy of my unexpired copy of it that I had screenshots of both front and back, and after all that, and after you deducting the $156.00 from my account, which by the way, was approved and authorized by bofa and visa as valid and all billing info correct, that you tell me that my purchase was denied due to unable to verify?;?!? What else do you want, my firstborns blood in a vial?!?? Please provide me with, and again, the reason why you cant verify after all that, not that you have a policy in place, the reason. And I also think your company should be ashamed for not making clear your required verification methods up front before putting thru the transaction being transparent, instead having a 5 buisness day wait for refund to be sent (where with all the other denials you do is sitting in your accounts you collect intrest on...) and here is my transaction i.D. Before you reply asking about it attempting to stall answering. #7644648 I also included everything I gave your agent to verify, leaving out the photo of card I used to pay for obvious reasons here but it was also included with what's below.

RESOLVED

• PlayerAuctions's response · May 31, 2021

Hi Joshua,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, but rest assured, we never declined nor canceled your order. It was on-going but without the right documents and requirements, we won't be able to proceed as part of our anti-fraud and anti-theft policies. Upon checking, the documents you sent weren't in the right format; our agent sent a reply that explains the format/requirements we need.

In case you decide to try purchasing again, I recommend checking Coinbase as an option if that is viable to you; Coinbase no longer requires this verification process that you went through.

Best regards,