The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PlayerAuctions.com — false advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have beeen a World of Warcraft player for 3 years and have purchased from at least 3 on-line gaming sights for World of Warcraft products. I have never had an issue until I tried purchasing from PlayerAuctions.com. I tried purchaing thru PayPal, which they recommend. Player Auctions said the order was declined even though PayPal said there was no isuue on there end. My credit card company didn't even receive an authorization attempt because PayPal said the order was never processed. When I contacted Player Auctions through there live-chat I was told to try Google checkout. I set up an account, used the same Credit Card and it was accepted and processed by Google. Fifteen minutes later I received an e-mail from Player Auctions telling me I now needed to Wire Transfer the funds directly to their account for "my" protection. What a joke. They must sell a bunch of stuff, but I don't understand how with that kind of customer service.in my opinion this is a "shady" (to say the least) company, Avoid it.
More PlayerAuctions.com Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam!
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay
- PlayerAuctions - false advertising
- PlayerAuctions - unauthorized debit card charges
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- PlayerAuctions - sold an account
- PlayerAuctions - The support team hasnt reply for 5 days? Case still open, no more reply, I have been waiting for 15 days
- PlayerAuctions - disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks