Having problems with Roblox?

Roblox Customer Service Contacts

60 E 3rd Avenue, Suite 201
San Mateo, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Roblox Customer Service. Initial Roblox complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Roblox above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Roblox. Discuss the issues you have had with Roblox and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Roblox Complaints & Reviews

Robloxprivate servers

private servers should be free and when you renew them is a waste it dosent let me play i'm spending all my robux on it and it doesn't even let me please for this i'm writing these complaint. i dont think its fair to spend 100 robux on a server but that my opinon and i can't do anything about it so i spend the 100 robux anyway and click the renew button but quess what it wouldnt let me play and this isnt the one time it happend oh no this has happend to me so many time i click renew and then oops wasted now im down 100 robux and still cant play so i bought another server and now that same things happending again. please do as much you can to fix this before i start getting mad thank you 😊

RobloxRoblox Adopt Me

My daughter received a message on Roblox to say that her password had been compromised in a 'data leak'. She then tried to login into her account and could not do so as there was someone already in her account who had changed her password and taken all of her inventory in the game.

This is not only a serious breach of customer security but is a widespread issue within this game as the re is no recourse for users to receive any form of support to resolve this issue or identify offenders. This is particularly concerning as this game is aimed at minors.

Robloxmy account

hi. my account was banned for 7 days i have sent 12 emails for help and it was very un helpful. i spent robux/ money on this game and they cannot get me back into my account all i need is my password if you cannot give me this you are going to refund me my £100 ponds worth of robux if you cannot do this there will be an even bigger complaint. thankyou for your "help" regards jenna

RobloxA game

There are no more fun Pokémon games please for the love of god bring back Pokémon brick bronze. I'm fine with deleting duplicates it was the best game on Roblox it's the only game I played. A month or so after it was taken down I didn't play Roblox because it was boring I mean ya we have loomian Legacy now but Pokémon brick bronze was a lot better. A copy of Pokémon brick bronze come up and has at least 500 people playing so plz bring it back.

RobloxRoblox Super Hero Tycoon

I purchase an item that does not work and they will not credit my account for the purchase I have filed a report with BBB because to many parents like myself are making all these purchases and not knowing that a lot of the items purchase do not work and again they will not credit account or just give you something different bad business getting rich off parents that don't know there child did not get item purchased Roblox Super Hero Tycoon

RobloxThey went and stopped my premium for no reason

They've gone a head and expired my premium and it was ment to expire on 1st of december 2021 i've done support so they can help find out why my premium wasnt coming in then I just got this message. Please get it back im rlly rlly about to loose it and put my fist through my screen bew

They went and stopped my premium for no reason

RobloxAn incorrect ban

I've been banned from Roblox and they've got the wrong person. I've been banned for 7 days over something that I only said to mock someone who was racist. A person in my game was being racist to someone with a dark skinned avatar. Saying, "ew you're black" "you're racist because you're black". I went over to the racist person, and mocked them by saying "you're racist because you're black" and then saying lol afterwards. I was imitating him, I was never racist. It happened 02/1/2021. My phone number is [protected]. I'm hoping you can look into this so I can be unbanned.

Dec 27, 2020

Roblox — Extremely bad customer service

I have attempted to contact Roblox continuously about my 10 year old daughters account being hacked and...

RobloxAbusive usage and Violent behavior developed in kids

Can a filter be put on online games like Clash of Clan, Minecraft, Roblox and many more online games where kids do not play any game more than 4 to 6 hours in a day and block ID's that use a abusive and filthy the language used so game developers should be able ton detect the ISP address to ensure the filters are secure as atimes fake ID's are also getting created to avoid easy detection. As many kids a losing focus on their studies and behaving violent.

Below are details of my two sons using ID and I want to limit their usage as they are of late neglecting their studies sitting late night after 12.00 am Indian time and becoming violent.
                FIREGAMER627, THEDARKGAMERYT627, Nightmaredude627 OJPCGAMER
                PCGAMER1234 and many more

Please do something before I file a complaint with relevant authorties

RobloxYalanlar

Benim hesabıma alınmıyor ve yanlıs diyor yalancılık bu kesin bir yalancılık hesabıma hayatta almıyor ve bu bir kesin sinirim bozuluyor korkuyorum oyuna para yatırdım diye roblox bana izin vermiyor dur cok yatırdıgım icin roblox benim hesabıma girmek istiyordur 😡🤬yeter hep bu basima geli̇yordur ve bana i̇zi̇n vermi̇yordur hesabim artik toz oldu gi̇ri̇lmez di̇yor yeteeerrrr 😡🤬

RobloxI am filing a complaint to this company for reoccurring unauthorized charges

I have unauthorized charges on multiple credit cards accounts that add up over 1000 dollars. And have left voice mails and emails and have received no response what so ever of any kind. I find this very unpleasant and unprofessional. Experience the hit from this pandemic then finding out im being charged over 1000s of dollars that are continually recurring without this site even having my information is very disappointing and disturbing. I feel like this site needs to be shut down and investigated.

RobloxScammers

Roblox is a complete scam of a site. How is it not shut down yet? I am going to make it my personal mission to it shut it down! The fact that kids are spending their hard earned real money in your game just to get scammed for so many of their purchases is beyond unacceptable. Your entire site is a complete scam! You are robbing these poor kids who are losing purchases in your game while you sit back and reap the benefits. You should be ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by your own game. It baffles me that this game has lasted this long.

• Sr
                          S Rosa Jan 22, 2021

I agree with you wholeheartedly! my son has been bullied and harassed continuously from someone with admin power! every-time he would block this person, he would show up as a friend on his friend list from completely different accounts. I am talking here about 20 different accounts. he was also banned by this same person (I uploaded the photo with a ban massage as you can see the reason for banning is “you suck”) this sick individual also told my son that he wishes him to die in a real life. I contacted roblox several times even called them and left message and haven’t heard from them at all. I don’t know if roblox actually hire these maniacs to harass and ban kids after they spent so much money on game passes so they could open new accounts and spend more money making new purchases or their platform js complete piece of junk and have so many security flaws that any bully with limited hacking skills can go unnoticed harassing small children for a long time.. I want know is there any type of authority that I can report this matter...

Comments

• Ic
                          ichigokurosaki is good Mar 01, 2021

@S Rosa he does not work for roblox

Sep 21, 2020

Roblox — Premium service and tshirt compliance and banned accounts

I am disgusted at the lack of customer service at roblox. My kids has been begging me for premium membership...

RobloxPassword reminder

I went to treat my son with a roblox outfit, but when we went to purchase it asked for the password, we don't remember it.
                        So I emailed customer support and they basically said to delete the account as they will not remind us of the password since we didn't set an email address. It never asked for an email address (I opened another account on the xbox to see where we went wrong but it never asks for an email
                        We have full access to the account so they could figure a way to verify us, but they are rude and unhelpful.
                        My son has hundreds of hours in this game.. I'm shocked they expect to just delete and start over.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hello Clellnet!

I understand that your son has negligently forgotten his account details for Roblox and also did not set a recovery email address. I'm sure you understand that Roblox cannot provide the login details to random accounts without verification. What if you were a hacker? There are many dishonest people in the world who would want nothing more than a Roblox account.

Enjoy the new account! Sometimes a fresh start is a good opportunity!

Jun 04, 2020

Roblox — My account.

I was locked out of my account by a hacker, I know it was a hacker because he also had my pin number to sign...

Robloxmy daughter has lost her password.

I contacted customer service. After waiting a week to hear from them, they tell me that they need a copy of receipt when game was first downloaded. I gave this to them, only to get a standard email back saying that I had not complied with their request. Finally after logging a complaint against them someone contacted me to tell me that they are sorry but had asked me for the wrong item. So I quickly send them what they asked for, only to get another email saying that I had not complied with their request. My advice is make sure that you have your account sent up with a parents email. The game allows kids to send up an account without this, only to find out that there is no way to reset or request your password. Poof all that money you spent gone. Quite a scam they have going here.

Robloxbut i did not get it u have 72 hours to reply

i spend 899.91 for 99k robux [protected]

RobloxI cant use my account which is dabs43211

Whats my password I need to know!!!

RobloxRobux and membership

I have been playing roblox for years and this recently happened but I still have membership being paid for and NOT receiving ANY robux. I need 15 robux a week and I haven't received any for the past 2 weeks. I'm stuck on 81 robux, and I want to buy an gamepass for 100 robux. I asked if it was still being paid for and it is. So I was wondering why I didn't receive any robux at all, so please fix this!!

RobloxRoblox Studio

Roblox Studio cannot connect to the server, so i can't continue creating my game. this is most annoying it has been happening for two days now, and it's not the internet connection ether, one of my other developers has been having the same issue, so please fix this soon, if it is not resolved soon-ish, then i may just start programming else where. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!