PlayerAuctionsI was suspended within hours of making an account and making a purchase

M

I literally made an account hours ago just to make a purchase and I was suspended I really hope theydont take my money because I dont even wanna do buisness with them anymore bs ive never done buisness with them it was cheaper than my other choices so I went for it but when something seems too good to be true it usually is I dont even know why I was suspended they basically said youre suspended and for good reason and no real explanation

• Updated by Mike6696 · Sep 01, 2017

i called my bank and canceled the transaction i had to make a new paypal but they didnt take any money do that

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Oct 17, 2017

Hi there, Mike,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Rest assured that when an account gets suspended, the purchase gets voided from our system and refunded back to your account. If this isn't the case, please let us know of the order ID by emailing [email protected] As for your account, it was most likely suspended due to having multiple accounts with us. Our system detects it and as per policy, we only allow 1 account per person. To sort this out, please email [email protected] and let them know of your username. We'll see to it that it gets taken cared of.

Kind regards,
    PlayerAuctions Team

• Ra
    Racists May 03, 2019

Same thing here. I sent them ID scan, photos and got suspended account. Let me quess, you are all from Eastern Europe?

• Pa
    Pakrapstukas Surestukas Jan 08, 2019

Same issue, same answer "Unfortunately, we cannot discuss with you why we suspended your account due to security reasons". And the wall of silence when trying to know the reason.

• Ll
    L Lul Nov 22, 2018

Hello there,

Just wanted to share my experience about playerauctions. So I decided to try out playerauctions and created account (verified my mobile phone number by entering code they sent me and also e-mail address). So they are holding my personal information, right? Well right after activation my account got suspended, for whatever unclear reasons. I tried to contact customer support, but all that monkeys sent to me is notepad pre-made bl_lsht. Here is our conversation e-mails:

[b]ME:[/b]

Nov 22, 09:28 CST

Hello there,

I have just registered to player auctions, verified my e-mail address and telephone number, but I can't buy anything it says:

Your Account has been suspended.
    While your account is suspended, you can still login. However, you will ONLY have access to your Dispute Resolution center. All other functions, including buying and selling, have been disabled.
    For more information, visit our help center.

Not the best first impression..
    Looking forwards to fix this issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ron (PlayerAuctions)

Nov 22, 09:47 CST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I have escalated your case to our Risk Management team for review. They will get back to you shortly!

Sincerely,

Ron

Mikka (PlayerAuctions)

Nov 22, 11:29 CST

Hello,

Your account was suspended due to our risk management policies and industry compliance. For security reasons, we will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding.

As stated in our User Agreement, PlayerAuctions may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time if:

a. In PlayerAuctions' sole and absolute determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or
    b. PlayerAuctions has reasonable grounds to suspect that information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete; or
    c. PlayerAuctions believes that User conduct is harmful to the interests of PlayerAuctions, its employees, directors, affiliates, or other Users; or
    d. For any other reason in PlayerAuctions' sole and absolute discretion.

I appreciate your understanding of our policy. If you have any additional questions, please reply to this email.

Regards,

Mikka

PlayerAuctions Customer Support - Trust

---------------------------------------------------------------
    [b]ME:[/b]

Nov 23, 00:02 CST

Hello there,

I got some pre-made answer from Mikka, It's totally unacceptable and it's still unclear. Trading virtual goods over the forums become really hard, thats why I wanted to move over playerauctions, I hear some really good feedbacks about playerauctions provided services. Please provide me with some more information about the case.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine (PlayerAuctions)

Nov 23, 00:15 CST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PlayerAuctions regarding your concern.

Please know that due to security reasons, we are not allowed to give more information other than the email we have sent to you previously. We hope you understand that we are just following our protocols.

We will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding.

If you have any additional questions, please reply to this email.

Regards,
    Christine
    PlayerAuctions Customer Support - Trust

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedwyn (PlayerAuctions)

Nov 23, 02:35 CST

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot discuss with you why we suspended your account due to security reasons.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Jedwyn

-------------------------------------------------------

Now i'm really worried about personal information I have provided to that sht site, only good thing that i used my "English name", but still they have my e-mail and phone number and regarding all the [censored] they are giving to me right now, I have a bad feeling, only god knows for what that [censored]s could use my personal details.

They have WORST customer support by far. 0/5 stars

• Ni
    nickco333 Sep 01, 2017

the same thing is literally happening to me right now. i did all the verifying to receive an order, then all of a sudden they lock my account