Pizza Hut Store #012374delivery

placed order at 9:07pm Sept.8, 2011. Mgr Carlos, had poor phone skills complained of lost food ticket (mine) called back to check on status of order, was told a discount would be applied to my order when it arrived. Called back 3 times to check on order. Last phone call the store just closed. My order was never delivered, and Carlos simply hung up on me. Tis location is 4 miles from my home, I had guests over to watch football. Very imbarrased, and will NEVER call Pizza Hut again.
I need a job, and posess finer phone skills, and customer service skills than Mr. Carlos.

• Ta
    Tarkeka b Apr 23, 2013

Hello I am a customer on April 23 at around 7:22 I ordered a pizza it is now 9:14 and we are still waiting on the pizza .