Pizza Hutno food, disrespectful staff

K Dec 04, 2019 Review updated:

I called for delivery of a small pizza 2 orders of bread sticks and 4 cups of cheese. Order arrived earlier than they said which was good. Well took bag from driver went inside and realized that he didn't give me the pizza so I ran outside to catch him and told him that I didn't get the pizza. He looked in his bag and said all it fell out of the bag, so he picked up the box and the pizza fell out of the box and on his car seat at which point I said that I didn't want that pizza. I had already paid him and tipped him so I told him to just go back and get me another pizza he said no problem. 30 minutes later no pizza so I called the store and couldn't get an answer. I called 7 times no answer so my son went up there. First they told him that the delivery guy hasn't been back so they don't know what he is talking about so my son tells the guy what happened and then all of a sudden the guy says all yeah that pizza already left for delivery so my son came home. Well 20 minutes later still no pizza so I tried calling 5 more times no answer. By now I am very upset so I go to the store myself. I ask for a manager and the guy says I'm the only one in charge so I try and tell him the problem and he tells me I will have to wait while he gets these orders out. Well 15 minutes later he is still not dealing with me so now I tell him that I already paid for my food that I didn't get so he needs to deal with me. Phones ringing off the hook no one answers them so I finally get loud with people lining up to get their food so he finally comes over and rudely says what's your phone number so I give it to him without saying a word to me he goes to the register and comes back and puts 5 dollars and some change on the counter doesn't say a word and walks off, I ask his name so I can file a complaint and he ignored me. I stated that I was going to contact the corporate office and he replied good luck. Not sure how you run your business but if something isn't done in a timely manner I will file a complaint with the better business bureau.

•   Dec 05, 2019

The BBB won’t handle this issue as nothing happened. You got your money back and they just screwed up delivery. Sounds like they were very busy that night and things happen.