Pizza Hutdebit/credit card compromising

I have recently determined that Pizza Hut compromises peoples debit cards. I ordered from them two weeks ago and found the next day that my debit card was compromised. I went to my bank (which refuses to tell their clients which company compromised your card) and had them give me a new card. I ordered from Pizza Hut again which was the only time I used this brand new card and found that again my card was compromised. Obviously I will no longer be ordering from Pizza Hut again, I just think people need to know about this so they don't have to go through the trouble of getting a new debit card every time they order Pizza Hut. I do wonder if this is why they charge an extra dollar for debit payment on delivery? It's the same machine as a credit card payment which leads me to believe that their system would also compromise credit cards as well.