Menu

U
Author of the complaint
7:59 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Unathi Moss I'd my contact [protected], [protected], on1 Monday 2021 I was at pep kuilsriver shoprite center to sand my fragile parcel D511000629440 to Alice kantu pep store. Silia was helping us to sand the parcel which she did not explain the conditions for fragile parcel. When my brother Vuyisa Moss collected the parcel he discovered that its broken and informed me about it. I called the kuilsriver pep store today to find out about the breakage introduce myself to the manager and asked her name she did not give her name I continue explaining to her about my problem without knowing who is the person I am talking too. She gave me this number [protected] to call for my parcel. I am not happy how kuilsriver pep store handle my case. As I am a loyal customer at pep. My 5 perfume we broken and no one wants to be accountable for them. I am selling the to make a leaving. What is the point of using your courier services if you do not have a good customer service. Please find it in your heart to refund me.

View 0 more photos