Menu
PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

233 complaints
187 resolved 46 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by PDFFiller customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PDFFiller. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
3:22 pm

PDFFiller - Pdffiller

I used this service once a month ago for a college essay. I look at my online credit card statement and see that I'm getting charged a little more than $100 for a service I used once! Looking at my account, it says I still have a free account. Why was I charged? How did they even get my credit card? I do not remember entering that information onto the site.

Desired outcome: A full refund and a deactivation of my accounts (I made another one by logging in with a different google account)

A
5:45 pm

PDFFiller - subscription of PDF

I had used the pdf app only for a day. It was not of much use to me but wanted to just try it. I forgot to cancel the subscription which charged me with 160 NZ dollars. The money was taken from my account on 28 th of February. My email address is [email protected] I have cancelled my subscription but still could not get my payment back please do consider this.

I would like to have my money returned as soon as possible please.

Account Information

1 Year

Subscription date

Subscription end date

02/26/23

Desired outcome: Return my money to the account

1:19 pm

PDFFiller - Pdffiller

I filled in my tax info into a 1040 form while using the free trial 02/24/2022. They wanted a large amount for a SUBSCRIPTION after I was done, so I canceled within the 10 day free trial that same day, and, found a charge in my bank 02/25/2022. I'm canceling my card because they aren't honest and now I don't trust them. I will be using social media to warn others.

Desired outcome: I'd like to get my money back. I've read other complaints about these people and would love to see a lawsuit pay out to those who have been ripped off.

I
5:48 am

PDFFiller - PDFFiller

Hi everyone,

Please help me. I subscribe to a free trial with the app and advised that I will be assessed of the yearly subscription fee on February 27, 2022. I was just about to cancel my subscription today however, I received an email saying that there has already been an automatic renewal.

I am not aware that this will be assessed today, I do really need the money for my daily expenses.

Please help me.

Desired outcome: REFUND OF $105.6

1:17 am

PDFFiller - PFFFiler

I have no idea and even I dont recall pdf filler and you have remitted 96 USD from my account without any information and approval, so this request you to kindly credit the remitted amount immediately. This charge was made on 2/23/2022. Please refund immediately! I never received a receipt, serial number, order number, or store information from where it was charged. Only shows on my bank account PDFFiler made the charge.

P
2:46 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

PDFFiller - I cancelled a subscription and now u have a £70.83 taken out of my account and I would like it refunded

I required a sc2 sickline and when I got it I saw that 0.85p had been taken from my account on 20th January which is fair enough, then and I cancelled subscription.

A further 0.85p was taken on 24th January again.

I have just went into my account and there is a £70.83 taken by yourselves after I had it cancelled and would like this money refunded as it is there for household bills that as due to be taken from my account.

I would be grateful that this matter is dealt with asap

Patricia Taggart

Desired outcome: For the account subscription to be actively cancelled and the account deleted so this doesnt happen again

D
6:25 am

PDFFiller - PDFfiller

I was charged $105.60 USD on a credit card that i never gave yo the number for. i am not sure how my new credit card was connected to this account. taking money from a card other than the one given to you is illegal. please refund.

i have tried customer support but it seems the support page is blank - there is no 24hr chat feature and am unable to find an email address other than a 'noreply'

Please advise of refund.

Desired outcome: refund

PDFFiller - Unauthorised withdrawal from debit card for the use of PDF filler

I did not use the service

Money was withdrawn from my card on 10/2/22 for something that I did not purchase.

I need the amount of US96.00 to be refunded to my account

This is what came to my email address on 10/2/22

Hi MAUREEN,

There was a purchase outside of the country for $96.00 at CKO*SUPPORTPDFFILLER.C on your Scotiabank Debit Card at 11:27 am EST. Please note, the dollar amount reported is in the currency of the account.

Desired outcome: I need the amount to be refunded

R
9:27 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

PDFFiller - PDFfiller recruitment website.

This company will not answer my complaints as to why they do not flag up early on their “ recruitment” web site that their service is a subscription service ; either paid for or a “ free” trial that requires one to give them personal info and a credit card.

I wasted an hour filling in a form on their” recruitment “ web site first week in Feb this year( 2022) when I was searching for one on the web . The same form was available for free on a government site and had I used this I would not have wasted time on their site.

I and others don’t need their service to fill

in the forms we need and but are tricked via their website to fill in the forms as it is only when one has filled in the form that one finds out one needs a subscription.

If someone from “ PDFfiler” replies to this note, pls do not try and disingenuously suggest that one needs to use their service because it offers special features like electronic signing , for eg.

One does not need to use their service to fill in a form that is freely available elsewhere on the web.

This must be happening to hundreds or thousands of folk a day . Most of whom probably just sigh and move onto the official and free form site.

But then the company persists in sending one an e mail reminder that one has not filled in the form completely or taken out their service to finish it…. Compounding the annoyance !

I’m addition to wasting perhaps millions of hours of peoples time, often re older less tech savvy folk like me, the company is doing untold reputional damage to

it’s brand by continuing to operate their” recruitment” website in this manner.

Desired outcome: The recruitment website used by PDFfiller to drum up business should flag up that it is a subscription service before one starts filling in forms on their site .

6:01 pm

PDFFiller - Unauthorized credit charge

I don't have PDF filer nor have I downloaded the app I have no reason to be charged $102 for something I don't use. On February 5. Which is today. It was apparently used when I submitted a form to get a social security card because I had lost my so I needed to get another one and I guess the PDF was used and I was unaware that the I was being charged I thought it was free and I thought it was a one-time use for I think it was like a dollar and I'll be in charge $100 for the year which I don't need that subscription I was just trying to get my social security card I don't need to be subscribed with PDF filer or have this app and I would like to be refunded my money for this mistake I may have made regardless I need the refund I need that money pay my mortgage bill,

thank you.

Desired outcome: I need a full reimbursement of the $102.58

5:30 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

PDFFiller - Two account no. It should be only one u1729681201 this one is paid cancel 730121115

On my subscription of date 1-23-22 u1 729681201 is register in a phone that only use for internet sometimes it does not have a phone company contract. Phone description. Samsuns sma 720
The phone thatam using is galaxy s21 g5 idown load pdffiler on this phone and I recieved a new account with pdf filler acct. No ui73012115 please adjust to one account witch is paid ui 729681201 my phone is 7873929635 email [email protected] my subscription 729681201 is register in email [email protected] change to [email protected]
787 392-9635

K
4:21 am

PDFFiller - Not sure why I was charged

Hi you have taken 147.20 out of my account and I want to know why. I want the money refunded. I never received an email asking if I wanted to continue the service there was a 1.47 taken out on my card then another 147.20 which I did not agree too so if you do not refund me my money I will take legal action against you.

Regards

Kym Williams
Australia.

Desired outcome: Refund money

Update by Kym Williams
Jan 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Hi

My Name is Kym Williams I live in Australia what else do you want to know, this is the only name I go by. Please just refund me thanks.

A
11:01 am

PDFFiller - Fraudulent charge

Hi team,
I have 3 separate charges to my debit card totaling in $61.25. I have never even heard of this service, let alone use it. Please refund the cash immediately. How/where did you even get my debit card information? The charge is PDFFILLER.com Card#2500 and SupportPDFFILLER.com Card #2500.

My email is [email protected] You can check and see that I do not have an account with you, nor have I ever had an account with you.

Thanks,
Alex

Desired outcome: Refund

R
2:12 pm

PDFFiller - Charged for service I canceled during free trial

Signed up for free trial and canceled free trial within 2 days of using it since the forms listed were not what I needed to begin with. and was charged $96 to my account in which I then had to close my card and get a new debit card since I forgot about it as I was not to be charged anyway due to me canceling the service within the 30 day free trial

Desired outcome: Want my $96 refunded immediately

Feb 25, 2022 3:29 pm

Charged ,£70 but I cancelled the day I used it please refund me I didn't authorise this

0 0
J
6:00 pm

PDFFiller - I did not sign up for this product

My bank account was debited for $108.00 on 1.18.2022. I did not sign up for this service nor did I authorize a payment of $108.00 or any other amount. I want my account credited back ASAP!

Desired outcome: money debited back to my account

2:13 pm

PDFFiller - Unauthorized debit card charge

I signed up for basic on or about 11/20/21 at @$20.00 I woke up this morning to 40.00 pending on my debit card. (6415) I want my $40.00 returned and I want to cancel my account and stop any more funds debited from my account. I do not understand how this happened without my permission. I cannot afford $40.00 a month for this service, although it is a good service. That is why I chose basic, I would not be using it that much.
Thank you!

Desired outcome: Return my $40.00 and cancel my account please.

10:55 pm

PDFFiller - Random charge

Woke up to my bank account declining my shopping today because some random pdf website saw fit to steal £70 for no reason.

I want my money back and I want it back now. I haven't used your crappy service since August.

Why can a random site like yours sting my account for $96 out of no where without any warning or reason? That's a lot of money and I've had to reach out to family members so my partner and I can keep the heat and electric on this week because of you.

Furious.

Desired outcome: My money back

B
3:06 am

PDFFiller - Monthly payments without announcement

i just noticed after 6 months, I've been getting charged by this company 20 dollars per month, without using their services. Their emails are marked as spam, so nobody can notice they are paying until it's too late! Beware of this company, and better check the spam folder if you sometime used their services, as they can continue to charge you without you knowing it!

2:43 pm

PDFFiller - Subscription charge

Hi There!
I was charged $96 for a PDFILLER subscription that I didn't have. I had a former subscription in November but I had canceled as I didn't have the money. I was now charged $96 dollars that I didn't authorize. I would like to request a refund if possible.
Thanks!

Desired outcome: Refund

G
12:03 am

PDFFiller - unauthorized charged

Hi,
Good day!
I was charged 96 dollars today and didn't authorized it. I remember using only the trial version and never intended to use it full time and after that I already cancelled my account. I was disappointed to check today that my account was not deleted knowing that I already cancelled it and now being charged with big amount of money. Now i have to delete my account again. I would like to appeal for a full refund. I hope you see my concern.

Desired outcome: refund