Menu
DuckDuckGo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

DuckDuckGo
reviews and complaints

duckduckgo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 1227 Reviews

How responsive is DuckDuckGo's customer service?

7 Resolved
253 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how DuckDuckGo handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with DuckDuckGo and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DuckDuckGo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

DuckDuckGo reviews and complaints 277

Sort by:

Newest DuckDuckGo reviews and complaints

M
5:11 pm EDT

DuckDuckGo no way to contact DDG without having to pay. They haven't responded to letters mailed to them and they won't answer their phone.

I'm having trouble getting the "flame" logo to show up on my laptop to erase my viewing. I've tried the chat line and all they do it refer you to someone else for a charge and yearly subscription. I don't mind paying the $1.00 charge but I'm not going to sign up for a years subscription and then go through the hassle of canceling it. I finally found a phone number but they won't answer. So I sent a letter to the Paoli address and they haven't responded. How is a person supposed to get help? There doesn't seem to be a way to contact anyone.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate getting connected to a person who can help me

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified DuckDuckGo representatives only. If you are affiliated with DuckDuckGo, please claim your business to access these details.

D
9:49 am EDT

DuckDuckGo Bogus reviews common

I have been using Duckduckgo for years now NEVER had a problem of any kind and my searches never show up on Amazon, Google or anywhere else. My experience with most people are they want to blame others for their mistakes the frequent hacker sites, and lowlife sites pick up malware and viruses then say they got it from Duckduckgo and are now being tracked. Even basic computer knowledge can set it up so if you can't that is not someone else fault. Chrome and Explorer are are not good choices if you want privacy in my opinion. Chrome is Google and they track everything. Explorer is just a hackers dream come true. IMHO! So if you have a problem with privacy when using DuckDuckGo look to the habits you have. Or if you need to do some serious cleanup on you computer and browsing habits. AND always use a good AV! The internet is not a safe place to play and gets worse every day.

6:39 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DuckDuckGo DuckDuckGo has been reviewed a couple times already

DuckDuckGo has been reviewed a couple times already, but I feel it is worth mentioning again.

I never though I would see the day that I would leave Google Search Engine. I really never had a reason to until I read a review of how great it was. So I tried it out. Two things struck me.

1. I only received 1 page of search results.
2. The results I wanted were on the first line of the results.

I ran a number of comparison queries and noticed that, although Google always returned more results, DuckDuckGo always provided more relevant results. The reason behind this, according to DuckDuckGo's website is that Google uses some sort of "bubble" querying technique or algorithm that builds results based on your querying and clicking history. DuckDuckGo also bans ads and spam sites. DuckDuckGo does not log or track your querying. With DuckDuckGo you have a lot of control over how your queries are displayed. And you can also elect to have them sent via SSL.

I use Google for looking up spelling & definitions. It is usually a couple click process. With DuckDuckGo, the results contain the definitions. I like to use Google because it has a suggestion feature ("Google Suggest"). One of the settings for DuckDuckGo is where it asks you if you want to use Google Suggest. So that reason is no longer valid.

DuckDuckGo has an extension or plugin for IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari and Chrome. So, I keep my homepage set to Google, but my search box is set to DuckDuckGo. When I search DuckDuckGo and the result list is short, it displays a link to both Bing and Google that can be clicked to rerun the query using those search engines.

One last thing about DuckDuckGo that interests me is that it incorporates a! Bang syntax. It recognizes hundreds of keywords or abbreviations that, when prefaced by the "!" (bang) symbol, provide query results specific to the website referenced. For example: "! Video" or "! Yt" will give you results from youtube.com. Hmm, how does this help? I am working on that. But some network tools are available, such as Domaintools.com utilities like whois, traceroute and dnslookup. This syntax saves many clicks and new browser tabs. And to check which hp laptops Walmart, Target and NewEgg have, just type in "! Target hp laptop" or "! Walmart hp laptop" or "! Newegg hp laptop."

CONCLUSION:

Will DuckDuckGo replace Google? No. It does have its place though. Over the past 2 weeks of using DuckDuckGo, I run about 85% of my queries through DuckDuckGo first. The main reason people flock to DuckDuckGo is for privacy. But I enjoy the control over my results interface, the relevance of the results and the fact that the results display the information I need without having to click on the link provided. This is called their Redbox feature. Enable it and DuckDuckGo provides the spelling and definition of your query term, along with a couple more links it thinks you are interested in contained in a expanded red box at the top of the result page.

If you try DuckDuckGo, just remember that "Google Suggest" only works when you have the Search Bar configured. You will not get Google Suggest by going to DuckDuckGo.com and using their search page.

I highly recommend trying this search engine.

Is DuckDuckGo legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals DuckDuckGo as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 2% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, DuckDuckGo stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering DuckDuckGo should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

DuckDuckGo earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: DuckDuckGo achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

DuckDuckGo has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Duckduckgo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Duckduckgo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several mixed reviews for DuckDuckGo have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

We looked up DuckDuckGo and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While DuckDuckGo has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 2% of 260 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • DuckDuckGo protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with DuckDuckGo has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
  1. Pros
    1. No Tracking Policy: Ensures user privacy.
    2. Clean Interface: Easy and intuitive to use.
    3. Bang Commands: Quick direct searches on sites.
    4. !Bang Feature: Fast external site searches.
    5. Open Source: Transparent and community-driven.
  1. Cons
    1. Limited search index compared to Google
    2. Fewer advanced search features
    3. No personalized results due to privacy focus
    4. Smaller ecosystem than competitors
S
2:03 pm EDT

DuckDuckGo Browser

I have been a user with Duckduck for several years. No complaints until several months ago when it seemed like I was getting new versions that needed to be loaded every other day. There were so many versions that I lost track of when I stated to have problems. Main problem now is that quite often when I select something with the browser whether it be weather, sports or anything else via the browser I get no response back at all. It’s just hanging. I have tried reloading various browser program's a second or third time. Still doesn’t work. I am considering removing Duckduck as a browser and going back to Safari.

Do you have any suggestions for actions I can take?
Thanks much
Bill Sprague
[protected]@everestkc.net

Desired outcome: Would like to stay with Duckkduck but it need to be more reliable.

E
12:00 am EDT

DuckDuckGo A Personal Take on DuckDuckGo: Balancing Privacy and Functionality

As someone who values online privacy, I was initially drawn to DuckDuckGo for its commitment to not tracking user data. However, after using it for a while, I found that while it excels in privacy, it falls short in certain areas. The search results, although unbiased, sometimes lack the depth and relevance I expect. It's like a trade-off between privacy and search quality. On the positive side, the browser extension for blocking third-party data retrieval is a great feature. Yet, the lack of response to user feedback and the similarity to Google in search results raise concerns. DuckDuckGo has its merits, but it may not be the perfect fit for everyone. It's a matter of finding the right balance between privacy and search effectiveness.

DuckDuckGo Mystified

There are companies which pay people to write reviews; that's a fact because I have an acquaintance who did it for some months. I can't think why genuine users would be having trouble uninstalling DDG. I've done it several times with no problem.

DDG has never taken over as default browser and works great with Firefox.

If you want a browser to take over your life and your computer and send you endless pop ups, adverts and unwanted emails and matter of all kinds, use Google. I don't get any of that with DDG.

You may not like the interface or shorter (relevant) responses to queries but if you are happy with a clear, direct, advert and spam free browser, I would recommend trying DDG

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DuckDuckGo I have no reason to dislike this site

I have no reason to dislike this site. I recently switched my default search engine to duckduckgo.

When searching for something you get a little snippit of information about it at the top (whether it is a definition, or just an interesting fact). Below you are shown one page of results (quite honestly you don't want to have to look through 14 pages to find what you're looking for anyway). By clicking on "more links" at the bottom you see all the other things the engine found not displayed on the top of the list.

REASONS TO USE:
[1] Tired of google
[2] ad-free
[3] "DuckDuckGo does not collect or share personal information."

REASONS TO LOSE:
[1] Doesn't have "image search" capability yet

DuckDuckGo WOW duckduckgo is great

I have a new HP PC and it was so slow. I used computers for 15 years doing civil design work so I believe I can say I know a bit about them but not a lot. Brought this new pc and could not believe how slow it was, I recently revisited the Harvey Norman store where I purchased the PC from and just in conversation with the salesman who sold me this pc I bought up the fact that the PC was terribly slow, his replay about the slow speed was "you get what you pay for". Well I now know different after removing Microsoft Office and shutting down what ever I could of Microsoft software and using Duckduckgo' I am now happy with the speed of the PC. Hmmmmm Duckduckgo what are you doing to the corporate world you cant be honest!

B

DuckDuckGo Results I want, without the ridiculous tracking I don't

Like most people, I've long used google. But google starts to get downright offensive when I look up say a 20" pink bicycle for my niece on my phone, then my phone starts popping up ads for all these 20" pink bicycles on every site I visit on my work computer. Or when google prompts me (when location tracking is OFF) to write a review for the burger & beer joint I stopped at last month, and the clothing store I entered, so forth and so on. No thank you!
Enter duckduckgo -- an alternate search engine. Simple. Gives me the results I want without all the ridiculous tracking I don't. They don't track search history, just give the search results. Isn't that what a search engine is supposed to do?! I've been using it for 6+ months without any issues at all. Highly recommend.

DuckDuckGo Great Search Engine, Great People

DuckDuckGo promises a safer search engine for those privacy-minded web users that dislike the idea of advertisers having access to their personal information. While there are no guarantees when it comes to online services, DuckDuckGo has certainly made strides to educate their users in how to keep their online presence private from prying eyes by providing resources that teach you how to opt-out of privacy-violating tracking.

The search results on DDG are constantly improving. Most of the time I am able to find the resources I am looking for. Very rarely I will resort to checking Google's results to see if I can find what I am looking for. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for an alternative since Google seems to be becoming more and more an advertising company rather than a search provider.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DuckDuckGo Don't believe the bad reviews

These are either badly written paid-for negative reviews or reviews written by people with really poor, and I mean really really poor basic computer skills.

I have never had an issue with DDG hijacking anything I use - it is installed on all my devices - and I have selectively allowed third party cookies with no issue. No spam email, no hacking, and as the first entry is an ad ( as they say) and it is marked as an ad, I have no real problem scrolling past it.

If your computer was hacked, that sucks, but did you install from Duckduckgo or a third party. Is your firewall up to date or did you turn it off to install something? Are you just really crap at keeping you computer secure and forget that it is your responsibility, not the software's, to be up to date?

The quality of the results is better than Google, who, as other reviewers have mentioned, are concentrating on ad revenue rather than quality, and far better than Bing ever was (if you are looking to be paid for writing negative reviews, try Bing, just sayin)

DuckDuckGo Duck Duck Go Growth

You want to know why the bad reviews you see here? It is very easy to understand last year in june 2015 DDG exceeded 10 million searches in a day. Google and some of the others are seeing that as taking a cut of their profits from selling you out for cash money... lol By all means feed the machine Google didn't get where they are from allowing others to cut into their profits. Even though they are small in comparison to Google they provide a vastly superior service for FREE they don't sell you out track you or abuse power. Out of the bad reviews I really can't put any stock in any of them. Hi jacking your browser... lol what a joke DDG don't install anything on your end. It is a link in your browser and that is all. I run a good AV and it SAYS that DDG is not tracking you and it is a Premium AV and rated among the BEST. Google that is a different story I get several tracking responses there. As well as yahoo, Bing, and most the others as well. Can't uninstall another joke of a remark a 3 year old could uninstall it is so easy! I personally feel they are paid spammers just like AVAST I think they are in bed with the completion. By their own admission on their forums they said they have found nothing wrong with DDG but yet they recommend changing your search engine because it might not be safe.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DuckDuckGo I have been trying to find a more private and secure

I have been trying to find a more private and secure engine to Google Search for some time now. What I find worrying is the fact that Google traces all your moves, logs your computer details, your IP address, you location and so much more! I then came across Google SSL, more secure against outside tracking, but still doesn't stop Google from tracking you.

I then found https://www.ixquick.com, which has a great engine. It comes with SSL and doesn't even log your IP address or your search terms. But then - the problem with Ixquick.com is that it doesn't turn up very relevant search results. Its now about a month later and I have found the best one yet. DuckDuckGo! It supports both HTTP and HTTPS which is good. It also doesn't log your search terms or even your IP address.

I compared Google's search results on my name to DuckDuckGo search results. Funnily enough, I found DuckDuckGo to come up more relevant than Google. I managed to find some old profiles and some press releases that I never thought were published on the net!

This isn't all though. The SSL version located here: https://duckduckgo.com/ has a Firefox addon called "HTTPS Everywhere". Thus, when entering sites like Facebook, Wikipedia, etc that support HTTPS connection, you can click to enter SSL mode. Finally - DuckDuckGo.com also works with the TOR Network. You can run this search engine through their proxy to get ultimate privacy.

DuckDuckGo I Hope this app is as good as I've been told

A good friend and neighbor of mine last week recommended this app. She and her husband both were really happy with it. So since I have nothing to lose and everything to gain I figured I'd give it a go. I bought a pair of boots about three months ago and every day when I go online to search something there is always and I mean always an ad for Boots. Go figure. When I go online to price something I'm buying it right then and there i'm not doing it three months from then. I want their best price advertised to be there Best! I do not play games. And I absolutely hate getting these ads for something that I no longer need. I bought tires a year ago and I am still getting advertisements. I hope I don't have to buy tires for another four years. Yet every time I go online there is the ad for Tires. Go figure sometimes it's insulting like I'm stupid enough to wait for a year to buy my doggone tires. Sometimes after a couple weeks they lower the price but I have already bought the item. Yes, you snooze you lose! I absolutely hate to play their games. Therefore when my neighbor discussed this with me and what they thought I figured I'd give it a try. I know they all have to advertise is that just part of their business you have to pay the monthly bills. I have been in several businesses and I understand what it takes to run a business. I was wholesale plumbing rep I gave them my best price. My customers most of them wouldn't give me a second chance and sometimes they would even show me their job quotations. I don't play those games and after a while everybody on the treasure coast of Florida knew that's the way I was. No games! The company I worked for had bills to pay for too they had overhead just like any other business and I always felt like I gave a fair price. I also owned a JetSki business and another business. I understand what your average overhead is and I appreciate it I'm not looking for something for nothing I just don't like their games! Therefore I hope this works out because I'm so sick and tired of all the other competitors and the way that they run their business. Therefore I can't rate it yet but I'm willing to give it a try. I just hope that they don't play the same games as their competitors. It would be nice to have a good search engine that doesn't play games. So we'll see. One thing I do is I always keep location services off. You can go into settings and look for privacy and shut it off so they don't know what store you're at. Until today I thought if you had it off and you had an emergency they wouldn't be able to find you and when I read the fine print on my iPhone Today I found out that's not true they're still able to find you. So $#*! it off! They have no business knowing where you're shopping.

Replied
DuckDuckGo has left an official reply on this complaint.

DuckDuckGo I want the dead links that reference cases that were expunged removed

I want the dead links that reference cases that were expunged removed. They only show on DuckDuckGo go search results. These have been expunged. No other search engine shows this, it needs to be removed immediately.

H
Replied
DuckDuckGo has left an official reply on this complaint.

DuckDuckGo About 2 weeks ago, I had heard a Duck Duck Go commercial and went to the website to find out about it

About 2 weeks ago, I had heard a Duck Duck Go commercial and went to the website to find out about it. Since that day, it does what it supposedly serves to avoid: it constantly stalks me online! Screens demanding payment from something called *** (on behalf of Duck Duck Go) are constant. I don't think they have a right to blackmail me to pay them or they will keep filling up my screen with their demands for more money to stop!

F
2:25 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DuckDuckGo - Tax pro, tax buzz and accounting helper

These three organizations which seem to be related are refusing to remove my data from their database. These three entities are one and the same and they are using my name to promote some other CPA and tax preparers. I am not a tax preparer. I do not have a PTIN number. I do not want to have any association with them and they are not complying with my...

View 0 more photos
W
7:46 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DuckDuckGo I cannot seach for a recipe without DUCKDUCKgo foreing me to see use Yummly!!

I want to search for recipes and Duckduckgo forces me to only see suggested recipes from Yummly. Yummly forces me to create a user and forces me to accept thier T&C's and allow google to track me. I cannot stop the Yummly suggestions and they are the only suggestoions that Duckduckgo allows in the suggestion bar.

EXTREMELY frustrating and INTRUSIVE!

K
11:11 pm EST

DuckDuckGo DDG browser

I need to remove the browser and they want me to pay $60 for help with it. Just installed the browser and it has ruined my ability to download from websites.

How do I get these people to help me?

I just loaded it today. Now I cannot get rid of it. No one there seems interested in helping me unless I pay $60 for it.

Claimed loss: $60 if I have to pay it, which I may have to do since my browser now does not function properly.

Desired outcome: Get this browser off of my computer. How hard can it be? They are not providing assistance without a $60 fee. This is ridiculous.

Update by KB Larsen
Feb 07, 2024 11:16 pm EST

Installed browser today and it is interfering with downloading from websites. They won't talk to me without a $60 fee. I don't think I should be charged a fee for asking them how to remove this horrible application.

12:06 pm EST

DuckDuckGo Their search engine and its advertisement

They advertise they R private but have No customer service number with a real person answering so U can ask them if they will put that company policy in writing and mail it to you. They want potential customers to blindly accept what they advertise with Nothing to back them up. Am sick🤮 and tired of seeing their (what I believe to be misleading) advertisement. And no way to contact them. Am thinking a complaint to the BBB may actually get me somewhere closer to a resolution. Ur response will determine my positive or negative next step. Have a WONDERFULL Day.

Claimed loss: Nothing but depression that I can’t get a person an the phone for this company.

Desired outcome: That they put in writing what they advertise.

DuckDuckGo In-depth Review

In summary, DuckDuckGo is a search engine that prioritizes user privacy and security. It offers a clean interface and useful tools, though it may not have the same level of detail in search results as some competitors. Below is a detailed review based on specific aspects.

Privacy and Security Features

1. Search Engine Privacy: DuckDuckGo does not track your searches or link them to your personal information, providing a high level of privacy.
  2. Tracker Blocking: It blocks third-party trackers, which can prevent companies from collecting your browsing data.
  3. Encryption and Connection Security: DuckDuckGo uses secure, encrypted connections to protect your search activity.
  4. Private Search History: Your search history is not saved or shared, ensuring that your searches remain confidential.

User Experience

1. Interface Design and Usability: The interface is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to use for everyone.
  2. Search Results Relevance: While generally good, the search results may not always be as comprehensive as those from larger search engines.
  3. Speed and Performance: DuckDuckGo offers fast search results, with minimal lag or delay.
  4. Accessibility Features: The search engine includes features that make it accessible to users with disabilities.

Additional Tools and Services

1. Browser Extension Functionality: DuckDuckGo offers a browser extension that enhances privacy across the web.
  2. Mobile App Experience: The mobile app is robust and maintains the same privacy standards as the desktop version.
  3. Other Privacy Tools Offered: DuckDuckGo provides additional tools such as a privacy newsletter and privacy guides.

Customer Support and Resources

1. Help and FAQ Accessibility: The help section and FAQs are easy to navigate and provide useful information.
  2. User Guides and Educational Content: DuckDuckGo offers guides and content to educate users about privacy.
  3. Support Response Times: The response times for support inquiries are not specified, but community forums can be helpful.
  4. Community and User Feedback: There is an active community that provides feedback and helps improve the service.

Company Ethics and Practices

1. Data Handling Policies: DuckDuckGo has strict policies to ensure that user data is not misused.
  2. Transparency Reports: The company provides transparency reports, although they may not be as detailed as some users would like.
  3. Commitment to User Privacy: DuckDuckGo has a strong commitment to user privacy, which is central to its business model.
  4. Contributions to Open Source and Privacy Advocacy: The company contributes to open-source projects and advocates for privacy rights.

Comparison to Competitors

1. Comparison with Other Search Engines: DuckDuckGo is often compared to Google for its privacy features, though it may lack in the variety of services offered.
  2. Unique Selling Points: The main selling point is its focus on privacy and not tracking users.
  3. Market Position and Popularity: DuckDuckGo is popular among privacy-conscious users, but it has a smaller market share compared to major search engines.

Business Model and Monetization

1. Advertising and Affiliate Links: DuckDuckGo displays ads based on the search terms, not on user history, and uses affiliate links to generate revenue.
  2. User Donations and Funding: The company also accepts user donations, but details on funding are not widely publicized.
  3. Sustainability and Growth Strategy: DuckDuckGo focuses on sustainable growth by maintaining user trust and expanding its privacy features.

Future Outlook and Developments

1. Planned Features and Updates: DuckDuckGo plans to continue improving its privacy features and expanding its services.
  2. Industry Trends and Adaptation: The company is well-positioned to adapt to increasing demands for online privacy.
  3. Expansion and Partnerships: DuckDuckGo is likely to seek partnerships that align with its privacy goals.

Pros and Cons Summary

1. Advantages of Using DuckDuckGo: Strong privacy features, simple interface, and no tracking of personal information.
  2. Potential Drawbacks and Limitations: Less detailed search results compared to larger search engines and fewer integrated services.

Final Verdict and Recommendations

Overall Assessment: DuckDuckGo is a solid choice for those prioritizing privacy over comprehensive search features.

Target Audience Suitability: Ideal for privacy-conscious users and those looking to avoid personalized search results.

Suggestions for Potential Users: Try DuckDuckGo as a primary or secondary search engine to enhance your online privacy.

How to file a complaint about DuckDuckGo?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint against DuckDuckGo on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with DuckDuckGo in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with DuckDuckGo. Mention key areas of concern, transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint against DuckDuckGo on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact DuckDuckGo customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with DuckDuckGo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DuckDuckGo Customer Service. Initial DuckDuckGo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DuckDuckGo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DuckDuckGo. Discuss the issues you have had with DuckDuckGo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.