Having problems with PDFFiller?

PDFFiller Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PDFFiller Customer Service. Initial PDFFiller complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PDFFiller above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PDFFiller. Discuss the issues you have had with PDFFiller and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PDFFiller Complaints & Reviews

PDFFillerUnauthorised withdrawal from my account

Hi

Are you able to assist me please? On 24th October my account was debited A$121.06 with reference Visa WDL PDFFiller.com [protected] MAUS without my authority. I have not subscribed to this company to my knowledge and have definitely not authorised any payment to them. Can you please direct me with whom I should speak to for a refund and to resolve this issue asap.

Kind regards
Shanaye
rinny.[protected]@bigpond.com

Dear Shanaye,
      many thanks for reaching out! However, we fail to find the email you are mentioning here as your contact one. So we are unable to investigate this case further.
      Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
      Our support guys will need to know your full name and the last four digits of the credit card which was charged.
      Many thanks in advance for your cooperation and we are sorry if any inconvenience caused!

PDFFillerSubscription

I had canceled the subscription prior to today, but I was informed by my bank that it had gone through regardless. Turns out the subscription had stayed even though I had canceled. I'm now 80 dollars down on a product I don't use anymore. I have canceled the subscription again, but I would really like a refund as I never intended to keep this product. If it's possible to make sure this subscription stays gone as well, that would be wonderful as I don't want this suddenly coming back and charging me another 80 dollars in a year.

Dear Alex,
        you can double check the cancellation via live chat here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
        Refund will be surely possible for all the unused months of servicing, no problem at all.
        The support agent would need your full name and the last four digits of your credit card.

PDFFillerScam scummy service!

As all the other complaints have stated PDFFiller is a scam. They've charged my account over 10 times unauthorized by me. I've called multiple times and left messages only for them to never get back to me. Also, don't even get me started with the account deletion process, in which they take you through all these loopholes to just delete your account...it's a [censored]ing circus!!! Whatever you do DO NOT this [censored]ty scammy scheme of a service.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 21, 2019

We are truly sorry to read you are so upset!
          Please, note though that PDFfiller charges customers annually. So, it's technically impossible you could have been charged "over 10 times", seriously.
          It is our understanding you are dissatisfied with the support our team provided, in this case we would appreciate if you could email us full details on the process to: [email protected]
          We would need your full name, the last four digits of your credit card, and also support ticket number if you were assigned one.
          We guarantee we will investigate this case as our top priority to make sure your account and all your data are deleted, and you are compensated for the time when our service was unused by you.

PDFFillerCharged for free trial

I had signed up for a free trial on PDF Filler and I wrote down to cancel today on the 30th day but I had already been charged the $120 annual which I just noticed. I am a student so I cannot afford to be charged this large sum before I was supposed to be. I am requesting a refund, preferably full, as I have not used the service at all since that first day.

• PDFFiller's response · Oct 17, 2019

Hello,
            We would be happy to help you with your concern, but we need to find your account in our system first. Please contact our support team via email, chat or call at [protected].

PDFFillerpdffiller

I created an account with PDF filler on the 7th Of August 2019, it said "30 day free trial" and I only needed to fill out a couple forms so I went ahead and made the account via MasterCard . Once all the forms were filled out and saved to my computer I then cancelled the account as I didn't need their services any more. Today on the 27th Of September $120 USD has been taking from my MasterCard account. I have called your billing team and I am placed on voice mail. I am absolutely furious, depressed and confused . This money is meant for the payment of my daughter's school fee . Please refund the money back into my account.

I will take this further if my money is not refunded.

pdffiller

Dear Ramat,
              please, live chat with our support agents here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
              They would need to know your full name and the last four digits of your credit card.
              From your description, looks like you did not fully go through the process of account cancellation and this is why you were billed for the full year of our services. You can surely get the refund for all of the unused months, no problem at all!
              Many thanks in advance for reaching our and cooperation on this case!

Aug 30, 2019

PDFFiller — pdf filler api (promoted on web as free during first 30 days)

Downloaded your SF-15 form filler API just fine, then eagerly scrounged-up all old paper docs to make...

PDFFiller“free trial” yet still take your money

I created an account with PDF filler on the 23rd Of July 2019, it said "30 day free trial" and I only needed to fill out a couple forms so I went ahead and made the account via PayPal. Once all the forms were filled out and saved to my computer I then cancelled the account as I didn't need their services any more. It was well under thirty days, In fact I actually canceled it the same day that I opened the account. Today on the 22nd Of August $80 USD has been taking from my PayPal account. I am absolutely furious! I have since contacted their email support and am still waiting for a response. Please put that money back into my account!!!

I will take this further if need be.

PDFFillerpdffiller

I was tricked into buying a product I did not know I was buying.
              The Ad did not mention the yearly subscripton up front in an honest and transparent way as one would expect.
              Whilst I'm not alone in being being tricked by them (the internet is full of complaints) I do intend taking this further.
              Their advertising is of a kind. Cleverly designed small print misleading the customer to believe one thing then stinging us later with a shock demand for a yearly subscription we didn't knowingly agree to.

PDFFillerpdffiller

I see money was sent from my account to PDF Fiiler I dont know what this is. I never ordered it. I did not revieve an email about itand I want my money cak now, I have to spend time today calling the fraud dept at my bank getting a new card calling all legitimate creditors. I see numerous complaints about this company why hasnt something been done. that money was for my granddaughters birthday present. this also overdrew my account which eill cause me an overdraft fee . Susan Dreaden

• PDFFiller's response · Aug 13, 2019

Greetings!

Our records show that you had paid account with us under your e-mail, which was used some time starting from 2017.
                    Per your request, we refunded back to your original method of payment. There is no another charge, except the one we refunded.

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

Jul 29, 2019

PDFFiller — Thirty day free trial offer

Deceptive practice! Used state government agency website to complete state form. The site offered your...

PDFFillerAn it product I assume.

A company by the name of PDFfiller are trying to scam me out of monies I had never agreed to. The internet is full of complaints from innocent people such as myself who have fallen victim to these cowboys.
                  I see there are other lawsuits pending.
                  How are these people allowed to trade?
                  They disgust me. How many other people have been conned and don't know it yet?

• PDFFiller's response · Jul 30, 2019

Good day! Many thanks for your feedback! PDFfiller offers a 7-day free trial for mobile app and also a longer, 30-day free trial for the desktop version of PDFfiller. Also, there is a 180-day money back period in case you change your mind later. If you have professional suggestions/recommendations/complaints as a software developer, please, feel free to contact us at: [email protected] We are more than ready to exchange your input for an extended free trial of our service! :) Thank you in advance!

Jul 22, 2019

PDFFiller — Bill for 107.29 taken off my cibc visa card for some purchase of $80. Us

My name is Barbara Ann Wicker. I called on July 18 to question what the bill was for and it sounded like I...

Jul 13, 2019

PDF2Filler 617 396 478 Computer Software Stores — Complaint

The PDFFILLER from Brookline, MA 02446, USA charges my credit card an amount of 161.14 Canadian Dollar (120...

PDFFillerOnline legal forms

The online service, PDF Filler Inc., charged me $180 for legal forms after using their service for two weeks. I printed out 3 forms. Their offer was $6 dollars for a 1 month trial. The company said they required my credit card information in order to complete my registration for their services. I did not become aware of this charge until I received my credit card statement one month later

• PDFFiller's response · Jul 11, 2019

Greetings! We are sorry to hear about this confusion. It's important to note that our website contains a comprehensive description of pricing and subscription plans. Please, contact our customer support service via chat: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
                        We are having a hope that your issue would be solved asap!

PDFFillerDid not order this

My bank account got charged $73 and I did not even purchase pdffiller... This is my complaint so it should not matter how many characters I have written on here it needs to be addressed no matter what! And from what I can see y'all have been doing this to a lot of people!!! I want my money put back on my account!!! I dont see how y'all can just take money that people did not give you permission to take. I dont even have the app on my phone or any other device...

• PDFFiller's response · Jul 10, 2019

Greetings! Thank you for getting in touch with us.
                          We really want to help you solve your issues as soon as possible. Please, contact us directly via live chat: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
                          Also, if you have any further issues to discuss, you are always free to contact us directly at [email protected]

PDFFillerRefund

I purchased the PDF Filer as a trial and I cancelled it and a year later you are taking another $72 out of my bank account which now my check is bounced. I need my money returned to me asap. I even tried to log in and they said my email doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because I cancelled.
                        My name is Sharon Pinson-Rhine
                        [protected]@verizon.net
                        [protected]

• PDFFiller's response · Jul 03, 2019

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry we inconvenienced you in this way! As I see, the subscription was still active this year which is why your card was charged a renewal fee. As you raised a ticket with our support team on July 1st, we refunded the charge per your request that day. Banks now may need 5-7 business days to process it.

I hope this explains it and provides a satisfactory resolution. Should you need our help, please feel free to contact us anytime!

• Aj
                            Ajay Bhardwaj Aug 18, 2019

I am not even able to cancel my subscription
                            After I go to the tab ' My account' I am not seeing any option from which I can cancel my subscription

PDFFillerSubscription and refund

[protected] is my account number
                          Trial period was to end and payment period should have been offered thereafter, not just charged.

Also I am in Canada, somehow the funds charged to me are USD. Obviously the online experience is designed to keep customers unaware as much as possible to the obligations that they would find themselves in weeks later.

Subscription should be cancelled please.
                          Refund of $107.77 USD as well please.

Kevin

• PDFFiller's response · May 20, 2019

Dear Kevin,
                              many thanks for contacting us!
                              We fail to track you without the last name and the account number seems to be missing some of the digits, actually.
                              Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm (any time convenient for us, the Support Team works 24-7).
                              To investigate this further and for the refund in particular, we would need to know the email under which you've registered, the date of registration and the last 4 digits on your credit card.
                              Thank you in advance and sorry if any inconveniences caused!

PDFFillerWithdrawal from bank account

I recently had a withdrawal from my bank account in the amount of $80.00. I did not sign up for PDF filler nor did I authorrize this to be taken from my account. I do have a child in college, so I'm not TOTALLY disputing this charge but I am wondering why 80 dollars was removed if it is a monthly charge of 6.67?
                            I want 73.33 put back into my account and this service terminated. I would like a response ASAP. If I do not here back I will take this up with my bank.

Date 05/15/19 PURCH 2473334913591352301801

Brian Anderson
                            [protected]

• PDFFiller's response · May 20, 2019

Hello there! We were just trying to find you using the name you state here and the date of purchase as above and we can't find you in our database, so sorry!
                                Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
                                To track the transaction our support agent will need to know its exact date and also the last 4 digits of your credit card.
                                Thank you in advance and sorry if any inconveniences caused!

PDFFillerpdffiller.com

The program won't load. It loads up to 99% and then just spins and doesn't complete. This is the first time I have had this problem since I subscribed, but I do not want to pay for a further subscription if this is not fixed immediately. I am not having a problem with internet access or speed on any other site.

Elinor Hoffmann
                              Amethyst Properties
                              [protected]@gmail.com

• PDFFiller's response · May 10, 2019

Dear Elinor,
                                  we are sorry to hear about this trouble. Does this problem repeat today?
                                  If so, our support agents recommend clearing cache and cookies, in the first place. If this does not help - maybe just try an alternative browser?
                                  We do not register any anomalies in the system right now, actually. If this problem continues, please, make some screenshots and then live chat with our support guys here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
                                  They work 24-7 and can surely help!
                                  Thank you!

PDFFillerUnauthorized charges

Hi, my name is Mohammad H Khankhara and I used your services a total of 1 time and do not want to end my subscription. I have noticed that you have tried to collect $72 from my credit card on the 26th of April. Kindly end my subscription and delete my account and card details.

I also tried to log into the website to cancel the subscription myself but was unable to do that.

• PDFFiller's response · May 03, 2019

Dear Mohammad,
                                    we just looked through the database of our current and most recent clients and failed to find anybody under the name as you introduce yourself here. Probably slightly different official spelling or you used a middle name?
                                    In any case, please, either live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
                                    Or email us at: [email protected] and/or [email protected]
                                    The support agent would need the following information: your full name under which you've registered, the email of registration, which payment details did you provide (PayPal or credit card) and ideally, also the date of registration (please, look up for our welcoming email in your inbox, if possible).
                                    Thank you in advance for your cooperation!