Panera Bread / the message of a customer service member's t-shirt and his (?) manager's response.
We walked into Panera's on the corner of Broughton & Bull Street, in Savannah, GA. on 6/9/19. The customer service person behind the counter was wearing a t-shirt that read "Not today Satan" only "Not" was covered by a name tag with his name Keith on it. So, his shirt then read "Keith today Satan". The shirt offended me and made me feel like I did not want to make a purchase from him. I asked him was he Satan today, thinking that would, maybe, make him aware of how his shirt could be interpreted. His (?) manage stepped in answered, he's Keith today. I think the t-shirt is a horrible representation of what Panera might stand for. Wearing a uniform is much less offensive &/or objective!
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)