Panera Bread / the message of a customer service member's t-shirt and his (?) manager's response.

United States Review updated:

We walked into Panera's on the corner of Broughton & Bull Street, in Savannah, GA. on 6/9/19. The customer service person behind the counter was wearing a t-shirt that read "Not today Satan" only "Not" was covered by a name tag with his name Keith on it. So, his shirt then read "Keith today Satan". The shirt offended me and made me feel like I did not want to make a purchase from him. I asked him was he Satan today, thinking that would, maybe, make him aware of how his shirt could be interpreted. His (?) manage stepped in answered, he's Keith today. I think the t-shirt is a horrible representation of what Panera might stand for. Wearing a uniform is much less offensive &/or objective!

Panera Bread
Panera Bread

De
Jun 09, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 13, 2019

Disappointed.
    I have taken time out of my very busy schedule to write to Panera's "customer service" on two separate occasions. I neverrrrrrrrrr received a response from either, even though, I must have spent more than 15 minutes on the last form I filled out. Ridiculous. Half didn't even pertain to anything I wanted to address. No response to "Reference 190412-001499." Why would you assign a reference number an no one follows up. No customer service is sometimes worse than horrible customer service. I was overcharged, ridiculed when I asked for a tray because I was going to be carrying two meals and two drinks. I was informed that the plates the sandwiches were on WERE trays. Really? This was absurd. Panera 3392- Howe Road, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Sheila
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I have now spent an hour of my valuable time and Panera has spent 0 seconds on the problems.