Complaints & Reviews

Panera Breadrapid pick up

Upon my visit to panera in the miracle mile today I encountered a few things that I felt should be bought to someones attention. First and foremost the poor girl at the front counter who was swamped with no help from anyone else. Then a manager "jenna" who asked me what I needed help with and didn't even know about my online order which was a cup with a sticker on it then she said it wasn't even in (which she didn't check on cause I found the cup after the fact). I feel like I wasn't treated like the other customers, because I had the audacity to ask a question. I would also like to mention that I paid $3 for a "self serve" rapid pickup "not made" drink that tasted like pickles and gave me indigestion. I would like to request a full refund for my drink and suggest that rapid pickup would mean drinks are ready when you get there even if they are "self serve".

Panera Breadbacon egg & cheese on brioche

I usually stop here to get breakfast and lately my breakfast sandwich has been slapped together with no effort and my bread continues to be burnt!! To the point of no return. I can't even eat the sandwich I paid for because it tastes burnt. I'm not happy. I'm leaving this review but I am also taking this sandwich back to the store so they can see what they gave me!

bacon egg & cheese on brioche

Englewood Ohio Panera Breadservied

I ordered 55 bagels for my staff on Friday at the Englewood, Ohio Panera. I received them smashed, not cut and in a big bag and not in a box. They said in order to get them cut and in a box I needed to state that it was for catering. I will never go back to this Panera Bread again. The staff there did not seem to care. It's too bad, because I often like to treat my staff with goodies, but it won't be from this location or company.

Panera Breadservice and ordered menu at panera bread at edgewater new jersey

Date of incident :8/25/2018
        At around 9 pm my husband and I went to panera bread at edgewater nj and asked for vegan menu. We ordered black bean soup and vegan lentil quinoa bowl. Some one brought the dishes to the table and to my surprise the bowl had chicken and when I pointed out that, the lady who served said it was wrongly entered by the person at the desk. She said she will exchange to vegan bowl. We went back to the desk and notified the girl what happened, she was very cold and didn't even give refund of the difference in balance. We notified the manager, she said she will talk to the girl. None of them had courtesy to say at least sorry. The entire process was so horrible and we felt as if were waiting for free food in a shelter. After eating that food our stomachs were upset. Whoever reads this must understand that panera bread is the worst place to go and never visit the one in edgewater.

Panera Breadeverything on the menu

Your food has really gone downhill since being bought out by foreign german & austrian companies. The stores are dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty! The bread is too thick. The tuna is the worst item on the menu!! Get rid of it or figure out how to make a good tuna sandwich. Panera's used to be a great place to eat, always busy & clean. Not anymore. Lousy food, lousy service, 17 minutes to get a sandwich is crazy. Don't you people ever check these places out?? The doors to get inside are never cleaned, makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like. We will never eat at an panera's again. If we want a sandwich, we are going home to eat.

Panera Breadfood

I placed a rapid pick up order on 8-25-18. Order number [protected]. When we got home my kids grilled cheese was so burnt on the bottom he could hardly bite into it. The bacon turkey bravo we received had the wrong sauce on it. The sauce is not a big deal but the grilled cheese being so burnt it was unable to be eaten is a big deal. We placed this order at the tesson ferry location in st. Louis mo. Below is a picture of the grilled cheese.

food

Panera Bread Store 1551 Madison, WI — women's washroom and time waited for 2 hot chocolates

Store #1551 We stopped in to use the washrooms and get coffee and hot chocolate. We walked into the washroom...

Panera Breadmanager service

At osu panera location waited in line to order 21 gift cards to thank nurses. The coworker asked the manager to provide. His first words were "you know you can order these on line" & I said "i'm here now to give to nurses". He requested 2 forms I d & when presented he requested more (my license & discover card would not suffice for $105) so I handed him all my ids & said "here take your pick". He was extremely rude, in a big hurry, did not want to take the time to fill my order. As a result he was having a difficult time with the register etc.
              I would never treat anyone that way, especially at a hospital location. He has no idea with what my family is dealing with. Lost my husiness

Panera Breadservice complaint

I'm writing to tell you something when I visited to panera bread at 5618 lakewood towne center blvd sw, lakewood, wa 98499.

I have had a bad experience since I came to the u.S., and it was the worst in my life.

I'm not an american, for that reason my english accent (pronunciation) is not perfect like you. When I odered the menu, the casher who is called lisa; she looked at me with a strange look and frowned on her face. Even she looked at her co-worker and ignored me like i'm a disabled person. However, I go to your restaurant very often, and every employee understand what i'm saying except her.
                I'm very normal person and have been studying about culinary arts at college since I came here. So that means, I don't have any problem with americans when I speak in english.

I feel like that she has a discrimination to asian and a bad behavior. Because I ordered ceaser salad, but she oerderd asian salad instead of it and looked at me with her strange face.

I don't want to happen this experience once again, especially asian, and your staffs obviously need more training how to serve customers. I have a good image about panera bread, but today I disappointed your company. Whenever I visite to your restaurant, I would reminder this memory continuously. I will put this experience in korean newspaper and want to know everyone who lives in the u.S.

(the casher name is lisa.)

With kind regards,
                Mi-ok kim

Panera Bread — green goddess salad missing ingredients

I always do the rapid pic up. The last couple of times I have ordered the green goddess salad ingredient...

Panera Breadfrozen caramel & half frontega chicken panini

To whomever it may concern:

I ordered this morning expecting great quality food and instead my panini bread was hard as a rock and my drink was 2/3 melted. I live less than 10 minutes from panera bread on wards road. This isn't the first time my food has been unsatisfactory. However, this'll probably be the last time I ever order from panera bread. Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

Panera Breadburnt food!

I get panera delivered to me often. I'm pregnant and its basically the only thing I crave, if that gives you an idea lol. Well, I ordered my usual soup and sandwich today and my sandwich is burnt. I mean, not a little crispy but completely black. As a seven month pregnant woman whose been waiting for this for an hour I tried everything to be able to enjoy it anyway, I tried scraping and cutting off the burnt part but it was just too much, it wasn't happening. I am so upset right now, as if I wasn't over emotional enough already!

Panera Breadcustomer service

I'm a playing customer and love the company food, however the panera in san francisco near the airport. I always get my order wrong but i've let that go. But today was horrible I went to pick up my salad at the window and I ask the young lady behind the counter for a extra dresses she rolled her eyes at me and huffed under her breath as if I was asking for to much. One she was upset because I witness her handling food with the same gloves she was handling boxes and etc she never took her gloves off. Most of the worker are spanish and most of them are always upset and rude. I spoke with the manager today and all he said ok thanks for letting me.
                      I feel like it's racial discrimination tension at this location. Reason customers that speak spanish the y'all the smile and then when I come up it's nothing but looking at me as if there upset this location has done this many times I don't think it's right or fare and needs to brought to the news how the employees treat people.

Panera Breadabsence of advertised menu items.

I moved to columbus on march 1 and since then have been a regular and satisfied customer of the panera bakery

Aug 16 my daughter flew in from houston and stopped by to p/u food at 7pm.. There were no baguettes or multi-grain rolls

Aug 20 I stopped in for soup and a cafe latte at about 2pm
                        There was no milk of any kind except almond!!!. My latte was tasteless and I left it.

No milkin a coffee shop???

Panera Bread — huge bug found in caesar salad

I went to pick up my lunch today and I took it back to work to enjoy. As I was eating my salad I had to stop...

Panera Breadproduct and services

Being a panera bread loayl customer I was very disappointed with its food. We visited the panera bread the one infront of cloud gate, chicago on 8/18/2018 around 3pm.
                          It was my parents who are 55+ age and a toddler.
                          I orderd the thai chicken salad and there was no chicken in it.
                          We gont the quino salad and it was only lettuce peanuts but no quinoa at all. We could clearly see how bad the lettuce was.
                          My mom who is vegiterian got the vegiterian sandwich and we could see the side the cucumber pickle all dried up and the sandwich itself tasted to stale abd hard to chew and not fresh.
                          I felt so bad as I was the one insisting everyone to go to panera bread. I dont know what caused the problem in food. Was it the service or lack of love towards customers.
                          Aastha

Panera Breadsalad dressings/mayonnaise

Please stand by your label of not having trans fats and artificial ingredients in your dressings by removing soybean oil. Soybeans are a GMO product that is overused and grown in the USA and filled w trans fats and by products that wreck the body and cause inflammation and allergic reactions in many people. Please find another product. At the very least, please provide bottles of olive oil and vinegar as an option for those who really value the types of oils they put in their body. Thank you.

Panera Breadcustomer service, restroom, management lack of concern

at about 12:30 pm today (Aug 17, 2018) I had the misfortune of using the restroom at the branch in Champaign Illinois (Kirby and Windsor), only to discover that the toilet paper roll was empty. I texted my daughter, who was inside the restaurant, getting ready to order our meals, to inform staff of the situation and that I was waiting for a new roll. She informed an employee, who, she witnessed, instructed another employee at the back to bring the toilet roll, and that it was urgent. Approximately 20 mins had passed (inside the stall, my fone had died, otherwise I would have asked my daughter to follow up earlier), before my daughter, who was now working at a table, realized I hadn't yet returned and that she didn't hear from me. She went and asked another employee. She timed it; it took about 3 minutes before an employee went to the restroom with a toilet roll. After I came out, I calmly spoke to the manager, who in my opinion didn't seem to really be concerned about the situation, my discomfort, the potential health hazard, and provided a lame apology adding that he knew nothing about it. That the restaurant did not have toilet paper is bad enough. That staff neglected a request for such a situation to be rectified, especially when a customer is waiting, is even worse. Not taking immediate action when asked a second time, after such a long lapse, is infuriating and telling, and finally, feeling like this whole thing didn't really matter to the manager is unacceptable, and conveys a total lack of concern for customer service and sanitation. I will not give this branch, nor your company, my business, and will advice against it with my friends and relatives, co-workers, neighbors, and associates, because that's how upsetting and embarrassing this series of inactions and behavior was for me. And to top it all of, ths is a matter of hygiene and sanitation, of basic restroom maintenance. addendum: I just checked my message log. I informed my daughter at 12:43 of the situation. At 1:58, over an hour later, she sent a message asking if I was helped. I didn't get this til later because my fone was dead.in fact, I waited in the bathroom for well over an hour.

• Updated by Dr. Vince Diaz · Aug 17, 2018

addendum: i just checked my message log. I informed my daughter at 12:43 of the situation. At 1:58, over an hour later, she sent a message asking if i was helped. I didn't get this til later because my fone was dead. In fact, i waited in the bathroom for well over an hour.

Panera Breadbacon mac & cheese and asian sesame salad

I just placed my order at 306 S Sharon Amity Road. I got the Asian Sesame Salad (customized) and a large Bacon Mac & Cheese. I always ask for extra dressings, two of the dressings were rancid and dark in color so I threw those away. The third one tasted like sugar. I didn't get any wonton strips and found two walnut halves in the salad. Decided to eat some of the Mac & Cheese and it was like eating soup with some elbow macaroni. It was watery and the bacon was almost raw on top. I have never had this problem before eating these items or from my neighborhood Panera, but today, the food was horrible. Thought you guys should know. My order number is [protected]. Would love to hear some feedback. Thank you.

Panera Breadwrong order, poor packaging

Hello. I stopped by Panera in Lathrop Village, MI 48076 to pick up dinner on my way into work. I ordered the strawberry chicken salad and the 4-cheese grilled cheese. When I got to work, the salad container was not closed all the way and it had soaked the paper bag it was in so that the bag ripped when I picked it up and the salad spilled all over my car. When I went to eat my grilled cheese, instead of the 4-cheese grilled cheese on rustic bread it was a basic white bread with just American cheese. This was a very disappointing and expensive experience as I rarely eat out due to cost. Since I work in healthcare at a hospital I am not able to leave work to go back to the Panera and when I tried calling no one answered. My order number is 133, 8/16/2018 5:00pm.