Outback Steakhouse — chopped steak meal
My daughter and I were celebrating a bit of a good news and decided to go to Outback for a bite to eat. The waitress was very nice, but when we ordered our meals (we both had the same thing), she asked if we wanted the regular sides, mashed potatoes and broccoli. When we mentioned salad she didn't say it was an extra charge. We would have preferred the salad over the broccoli.
When our meal arrived it was a lump of chopped unidentifiable meat with a bit of gravy. Very unappetizing. Then there was the taste. I highly suggest you take this off your menu as it seems, at $13.99, to be nothing more than a bunch of leftover meat. Neither of us ate much as the flavor was not good. This is a disappointing event. We have had good experiences at Outback in the past, but considering this visit, we may not be back.
More Outback Steakhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Outback Steakhouse - fraud and cheating
- Outback Steakhouse - charged my debit card more than agreed
- Outback Steakhouse - customer service
- Outback Steakhouse - disrespect
- Outback Steakhouse - don't be fooled
- Outback Steakhouse - mistreatment, by manager and regional manager
- Outback Steakhouse - meat
- Outback Steakhouse - service at restraints
- Outback, Garner, NC - ran out of food
- Outback Steakhouse - food/missing items curbside