Outback Steakhouseunethical

K Jul 18, 2019 Review updated:

My daughter and myself decided to go eat lunch to celebrate my birthday she wanted to treat me. We got there and the host told us that the wait would be awhile for 2. It was one lady waiting then us. We were not in any rush. We set down patiently waiting. 2 younger females walked in about 10 min after us waiting A guy came around asking how many people were waiting my daughter mentioned 2 so he was aware that we were there. Before we knew it the two younger females got seated. Remind you we are still waiting. I hate to make color an issue because people like to bring that up these days but in this situation I had to have been. I am black and the younger ladies where white. I wanted to bring it to the guys attention that we were here before them and let him know that that was very rude. My daughter did not want me to cause a scene so we politely got up and left.

• SubSquirrel Jul 18, 2019

Maybe the others had a reservation I’d have asked about the delay without making a scene.

• Um is not an answer! Jul 20, 2019

@SubSquirrel How can these people say unethical when they behave like ghetto trash heathens?

• Um is not an answer! Jul 20, 2019

You hate to make color an issue yet people like you always do. If you are so embarrassed by your color then go the Michael Jackson route and bleach it or whatever.