Having problems with Bob Evans?

Bob Evans Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 616 6464 (Customer Service)
+1 866 525 5214 (Ethics Hotline)
+1 800 939 2338 (Head Office)
8111 Smiths Mill Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bob Evans Customer Service. Initial Bob Evans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bob Evans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bob Evans. Discuss the issues you have had with Bob Evans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bob EvansBob Evans Fully cooked sausage patties

I have been buying Bob Evans for years because family used to work for them. These sausage patties do not taste good. Even cooked them in skillet. The flavor is off and taste is artificial . Date. 2/14/21 on package. Est.403A L1 o344 15:03. I stored them correctly. Cooked correctly. Your company is better than any so very disappointed. Think you should know and correct.

G
    Dec 24, 2020

Bob Evans — You don't have fountain coca-cola to drink

What happened to having fountain Coca-Cola to drink? Pepsi is too sweet. You need a variety. When I sat down...

K
    Dec 01, 2020

Bob Evans — Missing food from my order

The meal I ordered today, 12-01-2020, was missing part of my meal. The meal was supposed to include three...

G
    Nov 28, 2020

Bob Evans — Food and service

Well first it took them an hr and then some to get our food to us then the food ain't even cooked right...

R
    Nov 27, 2020

Bob Evans — Slow service, incorrect & incomplete order

Unhappy Thanksgiving! We decided to order take-out turkey dinners from the Bob Evans restaurant in...

Bob EvansMashed potatoes

Quit buying this brand of mashed potatoes as there is always flecks of something black in this product. Very unappetizing. No problem though as there are other similar products on the market that are clean, not as watery. Now that I have read other reviews, that black stuff could be anything. Yuck. This issue was not a one time thing. Kept hoping it was a fluke but that is not the case.

B
      Oct 29, 2020

Bob Evans — Pathetic run business.

Why does Bob Evans restaurant in Bridgeport Ohio let their kid employees run the show? Rude and ignorant...

Bridgeport
      J
      Aug 17, 2020

Bob Evans — Hostile environment / harassment

I have been feeling very unappreciated for trying to do my part in being a team. I am treated as though I am...

L
      Jul 24, 2020

Bob Evans — Frozen sausage gravy and biscuits

I love your frozen sausage gravy and biscuits product. In fact I usually have it every morning for breakfast...

D
      Jul 11, 2020

Bob Evans — Service

We went there after our g-sons baseball game, around 11:00 a.M. And there was 5 of us so we waited 20 mintue...

F
      Jun 24, 2020

Bob Evans — Viera florida store general manager

Donna provides a hostile work environment. Yells at workers. She's constantly angry. Complaints were...

Bob EvansMashed potatoes

We have purchased Bob Evans mashed potatoes for years but our last container had a foreign object in it that resembled a piece of cloth. It was about 1 inch x 1/4 w. The color was more of a gray. The expiration date was more than two weeks away.. The bar code # [protected]. There is another number in blue [protected] 117.
      Donald Cook, 6 Belaire Ct, Jacksonville Illinois 62650
      Occurred Wednesday 6/17/20
      Replacement would be fine because we still enjoy the mashed potatoes.
      Email [protected]@ mchsi.com

Bob EvansMac and cheese

I have purchased this product 3 separate times with 3 separate exp dates (all were still a month out from expiring) and they were all spoiled! Tasted fermented and awful. I will not be purchasing any bob evan's products from here on. There is no way that this company is being vigilant in monitoring their products. Upon a little research, there seem to be widespread recalls for their products.

D
          Jun 08, 2020

Bob Evans — Mashed potatoes

We buy at least 2 of your mashed potatoes a week. Usually there aren't any problems. Yesterday I wa...

Bob EvansMacaroni and cheese

I bought a container of your mac & cheese at my grocery store. The use by date was 6/14/2020, when I took it out of the microwave and stirred it there was green slime and the smell was terrible! I will never buy this again!!! I do not want coupons or any type of compensation. I am done with this product! I have purchased this before and was great. Never again.

Bob EvansBob evans family size mashed potatoes original

Purchased these at the Walmart Grocery Dept Black River Falls WI - Notation on package Use By 06/19 20 KCL!

These were absolutly Terrible. My husband eats anything and his and mine went in the garbage. No flavor, runny.

I kept the leftovers and made them into potatoe dumplings. We will see, hopefully they will turn out OK.

I have worked in our hospital kitchen and have made instant potatoes with potato pellets that tast better thn this.

Z
              May 10, 2020

Bob Evans — No way to order food.

Can't order over phone. They don't do it. Can't order at store. No options to order at store...

R
              Apr 13, 2020

Bob Evans — said they had no record of my order

We ordered a take out Easter meal on line from the Bob Evans restaurant at 16314 North Dale Mabry Highway in...

Bob EvansBub Evans on Benson Road, Columbia and Bob Evans Court, Ellicott City

Bob Evans on Benson is zip 21045; Bob Evans on Court is zip 21043

I did an online order this evening. When I pressed location near me it came up with the Evans on Benson and Columbia, 21045. Nothing else Neither restaurant is in Columbia. They are both on the edge. I lived in Columbia for 30 years. Benson place should answer phone with "Near Costco" Court should answer off "Rt 100"
              William Reider

PS. My wife had to drive an extra 12 minutes because I thought I was ordering from the Court place, zip 21043

Bob EvansPick Up order -- Complacent Service

Check #50225. 3/6/20. 6:43 PM

My ordered 2 Cobb salads with the colonial dressing 2 rolls & 2 biscuits.

I stopped by to pick it up & it wasn't ready. The store was not busy and the rep had no sense of urgency.

Got home & found that salads were not Cobbs & the lettuce was wilted. 4 rolls (no biscuits), No silver ware & got gravy - no salad dressing . Sad