OrbitzBooked a flight that never existed

Orbitz booked a flight that never existed and never notified me when Delta rejected the booking. In fact, I didn't find out until I had checked out of my hotel in New York and tried to catch my flight. Orbitz changed my email which contains my name and they blamed me (apparently I don't know how to spell my name) yet, I received an email with a confirmation itinerary for the flight to NY and the return trip when it was booked. In the end, I spent 3 1/2 hours listening to Orbitz so called "customer service" tell me how it wasn't their fault. After 3 hours they gave me a hotel coupon for $200, but refused to pay the taxes and fees. Even with the fees, the price was less than $200. Anyway, I was kicked out of the airport by TSA with nowhere to go in 30° weather. However, a manager at Delta felt sorry for me and gave me a flight the next day and Delta kept track of me the entire return trip - real customer service. Do NOT use Orbitz, or it's parent company Expedia. Look on those sites to find out available flights, then call the airlines; they'll match the price. Thank you (Basil 👍🏼)/ Delta, **** you Orbitz.