OneAssist Consumer Solutions Logo

OneAssist Consumer Solutions

Having problems with OneAssist Consumer Solutions?

OneAssist Consumer Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2015. The latest review Cancellation and refund for one assist membership was posted on Nov 10, 2020. The latest complaint one assist wallet assist privilege plan was resolved on Oct 04, 2019. OneAssist Consumer Solutions has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 62 reviews. OneAssist Consumer Solutions has resolved 14 complaints.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Service Contacts

1800 266 9930 (Only Product Enquiry)
1800 123 3330 (Customer Service)
+91 808 033 3333 (Customer Service)
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai
India - 400059
Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off S V Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, 400 058

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Service. Initial OneAssist Consumer Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OneAssist Consumer Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OneAssist Consumer Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with OneAssist Consumer Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

OneAssist Consumer SolutionsCancellation and refund for one assist membership

I am a ICICI bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 1009 without my concern on date:02/11/2020. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.

OneAssist Relationship No. (Membership no.):[protected]
Name: RIDHIMA DIXIT
Plan: Enhances WA Privilege Single Plan
Mobile No. :- [protected]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 4005

OneAssist Consumer SolutionsRegarding membership plan

I am a Axis bank credit card holder . My One Assist Membership has auto renewed today and I am not interested to continue this service anymore.I have also sent 2 emails to [protected]@mail.oneassistinfo.in requesting the cancellation of my membership and have not yet received a response.

OneAssist Relationship No.:8170442
    Name: Parkavi Ravichandran
    Plan: Enhances WA Privilege Single Plan
    Valid Upto: 29/08/2021

OneAssist Consumer SolutionsOne assist

Amount deducted from my account and membership renewed without prior notice.
      My relationship number - 4682194

Please credit my debited amount (rs. 1400) as soon as possible and deactivate the service..

Please deactivate the service as soon as possible..

OneAssist Consumer SolutionsMy plan auto renewed after canceling my plan with.

I have cancel my renewal plan with contacting to your customers care excecativ and he place cancellation request on 29 march but still we have received message to renewed you plan and amount debited to your credit card. Pl refund my amount.

My plan auto renewed after canceling my plan with.
        My plan auto renewed after canceling my plan with.

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsrefrigerator refund not given by company

Respected Consumer Forum,

I had taken the plan for my 4 Home Appliances, in the year 2018, I raised the complaint about my Ref in the month of Oct 2018 against complaint number 3645921 engg visited at my place and found duct of ref is defective which need to be replaced. On 06th Nov my complaint has been closed as mentioned remark that part is not available with brand and refund to be processed as per norms and i received the same information via SMS on my register mobile number, but till date I didn't get any amount from the company side kindly look into the matter and requesting you to kindly help me to get the proper resolution.

I have all the records if require I will share.

Regards,
          Gaurav Batra
          [protected]

OneAssist Consumer Solutionscard services protection plan activated without intimation

Hi,

One Assist has auto debited 1799/- without my permission.
            I was given information related to one Assist debit card protection plan.

I received a phone call from One Assist insisting me to take the card protection plan. Even after denying they forcefully activated the plan and deducted 1799/- from my account.
            I reached customer care of one-assist as per them they start cancellation process once we shared the bank account details like Account Number, IFSC code, Account Holder Name, Bank Address etc. How you guys think the customer will share all these details to you?

Service request no: 4601538

Please CANCEL the service and REFUND complete 1799/- ASAP .

One Assistone assist membership auto renewal cancellation

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 3547 without my concern on date: 27/09/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount. Unable to contact one assist to cancel the plan.

Oneassist relationship number : 1330408

Name :- B. Selva Subramaniyan
              Mobile no. :- [protected]
              Credit card number ending :- 3547

Oct 04, 2019

One Assist — one assist wallet assist privilege plan

Dear Sir/Mam, I had taken a plan of one assist for 1 year for which they had charged me 1899 in 2017 and...

Sep 21, 2019

OneAssist Consumer Solutions — regarding the mobile plan

Hi this is Haresh Dabhi, I have purchased OneAssist full cover plan of Rs. 999 for my mobile from the...

OneAssist Consumer Solutionshomeserve plan

Dear Team,

I am very much dissatisfied with the services of One Assist. I had renewed Home Serve plan around 21st June 2019 by paying Rs. 4, 999/- but my plan was never renewed and I was asked to wait. On 24th July 2019 I received a call saying my existing plan cannot be renewed because there are some changes in the plan charges. I was asked to pay Rs. 6, 999/- for 5 appliances having Rs. 1, 00, 000/- coverage. I paid the same on the condition that you will refund Rs. 4, 999/- paid around 21st June 2019 immediately. The sales person promised on 24th July 2019 that my refund will be processed within 24 to 48 working hours and I received an sms reading as follows:

"Dear Rajender Singh Bisht, Your membership cancellation request has been successfully processed. The membership fee of Rs. 4999.0 will be refunded to your account in next 7 working days. - Team OneAssist"

Couple of weeks back, I chated and called customer care and provided my bank details for refund but all in vein. No one has bothered to look into the refund request. I am providing my bank details once again for your kind reference:

Name: Rajender Singh Bisht
                Savings Account No.: [protected]
                Bank Name: HDFC Bank Limited
                Branch: Global Business Park, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002
                IFSC Code: HDFC0001203

I am sorry to say that I have seen worst services from One Assist lately because even after having so many calls and chats with customer representatives I am yet to hear any news about my refund.

You are kindly requested to make the refund immediately failing which I will be constrained to approach consumer court.
                Thanks & regards,

RESOLVED

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Aug 16, 2019

Dear Mr Bisht,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account, as the mobile number given is protected. Hence, request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Team OneAssist

OneAssist Consumer Solutionscancellation and refund for one assist membership

I did not want renew my OneAssist membership.
                  I had sent two eamail saying to [protected]@mail.oneassistinfo.in

But today money from my account was debit for the membership. From the complaints here, it seems to be a recurring problem among unwilling subscribers.

Please cancel my membership and refund the amount.

OneAssist Relationship Number : [protected]
                  Name :- Arun Prakash Akkinepally

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsmembership

Hi, I have not taken any kind of service from your institution but money has been debited from my account for some kind of transaction. So I would like you to cancel the transaction and refund the money if any received by you. I have even contacted my Bank for the same issue. I am attaching the text message received by me, the relationship number mentioned in the message is 7614483.

membership

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsone assist cancel my membership

Iam a HDFC Bank credit card holder the bank has auto debit RS 18999/ from my credit card number ending number 7894 without my concern on date 24/07/2018
                      I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more
                      So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount

One assist realationship number;4943865
                      Name :kB Vijayalakshmi
                      Credit card number; 7894

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsinsurance

Unauthorized deduction by one assist and hdfc bank without my permission.

An amount of 1399 was deducted from my HDFC credit card, without my consent on 10 July 2019. I came to know about this, when i received sms from HDFC for the debited amount. I have called One assist care centre the same day . And since them i am calling them again and again. But I'm not getting any proper response.
                        I want full refund for the amount debited as I am not at all interested in the services offered by on assist. I have never aksed for the same. They have unauthorised debited my account with INR 1399.

Below are the information you may require :

Name : Vikas Uniyal
                        Card Ending : 4610
                        Amount charged : INR 1399
                        One Assist membership : [protected]
                        Contact Number : [protected]

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsoneassist

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1989/- from my credit card number ending with 1973 without my concern on date:20/06/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.

I dropped an email to [protected]@mail.oneassist.in lodging this complaint but didn't hear back.

Regards,
                          Bhavani Narmeta

One Assistmembership cancellation

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs.1899 from my credit card number ending with 1335 .I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.Relationship number is 2258238

OneAssist Relationship Number : 2258238
                            Name :- DEVARANENI RAJESHWAR RAO
                            Mobile No. :- [protected]
                            Credit Card Number Ending :- 1335

May 13, 2019

OneAssist Consumer Solutions — emergency cash assistance application

On 10-05-2019, 08:45, Dattatrya Datir ([protected]@gmail.com) wrote: if your team would have told me...

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsone assist insurance

Hi All,

I had purchase insurance for my TV from Oneassist. in March 18,

On Dec 8 I had register my claim for LCD panel repair as it was having line on it. For the same issue they have opened 5 claims and closed as unresolved stating that customer is not ready to pay additional amount where as I was ready to pay the difference. I have just ask them to show the part authenticity and product warranty for which they are never ready but in reality the part was it self not available with Samsung India and these guys planning for some grey market JUGAD which was very cheap. Every time I request for product and warranty and they have closed the claim stating customer deny. One fine day I came to know the Oneassist is going to pay me the amount for the same as per policy for which I was ready and after long followup with Anupam Patra and suddenly I came to know that my claim accidentally got closed. When I tried to reopen that claim I came to know that my policy got expired and I will not get any claims for this. Where as this claims were there for past 4 months and now they denied every thing,

Also the visit charges of Samsung service engineer paid by me that also I haven't got back as refund.

So basically this company and it's staff is pure fraud and not there to help.

I am requesting you all that do not purchase a single product from OneAssist. Also just google about 'oneassist' you will find too many complains first.

• Hk
                                  H kishore kumar solanki May 29, 2019

Service request no 4258110, on claim after almost 10 months one assist team says that, I have taken insurance after use, then why OneAssist has taken my premium payment, why they kept quiet for 10 months,
                                  Take action orals I will go to consumer court !!
                                  H kishore Kumar Solanki

OneAssist Consumer Solutions — service cancelled no - 3814903

Hello One Assist, This is to inform you that without any prior information an amount of Rs 1899 got...

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsfake company

One assist chor company hai ny service requestt no is 3675997 ye phone le jate hai or phne dete ni chor company hai sale insurance company ke approval ke liye 3 din mange the 5 din ho chuke hai daily call krye raho bs aj ka wait krlo aj ka wait krlo bs yahi bolte hai ssle ye company wale or call krte ni hai mail dalne pr fr kehte hai mail pr i discuss you and mail krne pr mail ka koi reply bhi ni dete 5-6 din lgate hai mail krne pr