OneAssist Consumer Solutions Logo

OneAssist Consumer Solutions

Having problems with OneAssist Consumer Solutions?

OneAssist Consumer Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2015. The latest review Cancellation and refund for one assist membership was posted on Nov 10, 2020. The latest complaint one assist wallet assist privilege plan was resolved on Oct 04, 2019. OneAssist Consumer Solutions has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 62 reviews. OneAssist Consumer Solutions has resolved 14 complaints.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Service Contacts

1800 266 9930 (Only Product Enquiry)
1800 123 3330 (Customer Service)
+91 808 033 3333 (Customer Service)
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
India - 400059
Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off S V Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, 400 058

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Service. Initial OneAssist Consumer Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OneAssist Consumer Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OneAssist Consumer Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with OneAssist Consumer Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

OneAssistoneassist consumer solutions — activate one assist service in hdfc credit card no-7298 without my knowledge.

Hi,
I am Narayan Devadiga, without knowing to me HDFC credit card has activated One assist and asking me pay the amount and Rs 1299/- (approx.) has been deducted from my account. I don't want to avail this services, but I am been force to buy this services. Since more the 1 week I am chasing with the customer care people for de activation of this services. I had spoken with Rahul Gaikwad (customer care One Assist), He was literally again and again convincing and forcing us to take this services.
I just want to immediately deactivate this service from my HDFC credit card No- 7298, and reimburse my deducted amount.
I hope this is clear with your team. And please stop harassing us.

OneAssistno refund after cancellation

I had purchased insurance of my laptop with Relationship number 1880838 on 24 sep, 2017. Next day for some reason, I decided to cancel that insurance. So after calling them 7-8 times and mailing them, they cancelled my laptop's insurance on 9 oct. Now, today is 24 oct, right one month after my cancellation request. Still didn't received any refund.
    Called them so many times, but no use as they are telling me "your refund has processed, Wait Wait Wait.." but Its 15 days after refund has processed. Even they are not responding on mail, I even mailed them my bank's statement. But no respond.
    Seriously worst experience, Even now I don't know where should I complaint about them. Please help!

OneAssistrefund my money they make fool us

Hello sir my name is Bablu Malik mobile number [protected], I purchased one assist mobile insurance plan on 19 October and made online payment but plan not activate yet. I called customer care they says your plan could not be activated due to time period of purchasing plan over (I purchased mobile online on 4 October) I am attaching payment deduction notification and massages in this mail please find and resolve my problem As soon as possible if my plan can't activate then refund my money asap
      Thanks
      Bablu malik
      Mobile no. 9 [protected]
      Email id:- [protected]@gmail.com

OneAssistnon-renewal of protection plan even after payment

My name is Subhabrata Chakraborty and Mobile Number is [protected]. I have purchased one Mi Note 3 more than a year back and I opted for Mi Protection Plan through OneAssist. One Assist sent the messages for renewal and i have paid the renewal fees online to them almost three months back. But still no confirmation of renewal has been received. Moreover, surprisingly OneAssist at present once again has been sending messages for renewal of protection plan.
        In this regard, I would also submit that I could not send the scan copies of photos and Identity proof at that time as I was out of station due to my personal official job.
        But the authority of OneAssist did not bother to either inform me regarding cancellation of the said Renewal nor they refunded back my hard earned money till date.
        Solicit your kind cooperation to either continue the renewal or to refund my money transferred for renewal.
        Awaiting your response within seven days.
        Thanking you.
        Yours truly,

S/D. SUBHABRATA CHAKRABORTY
        Advocate.

OneAssistfraudulent denial of service

When I lodged the claim, nobody bothered to inform the next steps and I remained curious as to what they were doing with my claim.
          They took 27 days to deny my claim. For them, the customer’s inconvenience did not matter at all.
          They denied giving me a courtesy/replacement handset citing reason that it cost extra. At the time of selling the plan, they did not offer me the replacement handset facility.
          They were very slow in taking action. After claim intimation, they took 04 days to pick up the damaged handset, when the pick-up location was hardly 30 mins away! After pick up, they took another 08 days to inform the repair estimate to me and kept assuring me that the claim was under process, when in reality the claim was not being processed as I later came to know that claim had been denied. They took another 08 days to inform that the claim had been rejected! They took another 07 days to return the handset to me.
          Whenever called, they read out standard (read:stupid) responses from written scripts and just couldn’t answer what was asked from them.
          At the time of lodging the claim, they never bothered to inform me that after pick up, they would give me a repair estimate and then send for approval and then get the handset repaired. I was left to assume everything.
          The User Guide of One Assist says- “Our unique claim process is completely hassle free and it id absolutely cashless…” However, during my enquiry with their customer care, I was told that once the repair estimate is generated, I would be required to pay Rs.3, 000/- as processing charges.
          They wrongly denied my claim stating my negligence when there was pure accidental and liquid damage and no negligence at all. When I asked them which insurance company was involved, they said it was confidential and could not disclose it to me! They also told me that nothing could be done as insurance company decision was final!
          This policy was sold in the name of accidental and liquid damage and this is what it exactly does not do- it does not cover accidental and liquid damage. This is nothing more than a get-rich-quick scheme of the brain behind One Assist, as they are extracting money from customers in the name of insurance premium without having the intention to process the claims. It must be investigated how in India did such a company get the license to do business, in the first place! Case of cheating and fraud must be filed against them.
          My sincere advice to all- Get damaged handset repaired at your own cost as this online insurance is a sham. Else, you are free to experience the harassment yourself.

Jayababu Dec 13, 2017

Yes I wholeheartedly concur with the views of the complianent. In fact my mobile hadset is not yet picked up by One Assist. However, in the initial interactions itself I'm convinced that it is a sham company. Just to share my compliant SR no. is 2637352. After reading all the complaints I'm convinced that I shall not fall in their trap. We must all lodge a complaint against this Agency in the Consumer Forum.

Parasuram Padmanabhan
              Mob: [protected]

OneAssistone assist — a fraud company... chutiya co.

Hello,

I Received SMS from HDFC BANK that RS-1299/- deducted from my credit card to ONE ASSIST PLAN. without my permission.. i also got a sms from one assist team. i dont even know the company and this kind of unsolicited charging of my credit card and use of my card by the company is really a criminal act and the co.

Please deactivate and refund my money ASAP

Date of incident : 26.09.2017
            HDFC Credit Card No.xx0402
            Rakesh Kumar
            mob: [protected]

OneAssistdebit money from my hdfc credit card

Oneassist Consumer Solutions —
              forceful enrollment of service
              I have been forcefully enrolled in ONE ASSIST Sevice and my hdfc Bank credit card account has debited with Rs 1299.
              service is started automatically without any permission.
              i complained for it on 25/09/2017 at 6:46pm
              I don't want their service.
              I want refund and cancellation of service.
              After repeated requesting them from the day 25/09/2017 Rs 1899 has been debited.They are not listening and harashing me unnecessarily.They are not refunding my hard earned money.I want cancellation of the service and debited amount be credited back to my hdfc bank account credit card
              my registered mobile number is [protected] and relationship number 2816491

debit money from my hdfc credit card

OneAssist — claim rejected

I sahin gupta filed a claim for my mobile s8+ and it was rejected saying it is in cooling period. At the time...

OneAssist Consumer Solutionsmembership plan for the protection of cards

I have applied for credit card with HDFC Bank and there was not any option of one assist plan. But after the activation of my credit card amount of Rs.1299 automatically deducted from my credit card without receiving any OTP or call. When I called One Assist they said you will receive three times calls for the confirmation of plan cancellation (they did not do any call or message at the time of plan activation) and amount will refund within 7-10 working days. I don’t know who chose membership plan on my behalf and transaction took place without my consent or information. This is really a fraud company with the tie up of HDFC Bank. This company is making fool to its customers or other persons also.

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Sep 05, 2017

Dear Arun,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and apologize for any misinformation given to you.

As per our records, we can see that your cancellation request is already been processed vide a Service Request number 2284716 on 28 August, 2017.

The refund will be processed in bank/card account from which the amount has been debited. It takes 7 to 8 working days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or [protected].

OneAssistredmi note 3 silver 32g

I have raised request for the repairement of my handset at One Assist via complaint SR # SR#2167457 on 13th July'17.

I paid the excess charges of repairement as well as per the mail received from one assist.
                  Upon receiving back of the handset i found that the set is not belongs to me and altogether is a different set with different model.
                  I raised this complaint to one assist on the same day i received this set, however till date they are not able to give me clear picture of the status of my handset after calling and providing all details to them.
                  Its very embarrassing situation and frustrating that even after calling to their call centre regularly i am not getting any positive response or status.
                  Rakesh

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Aug 28, 2017

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you shortly for the same.

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Aug 28, 2017

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We tried calling you however couldn't get in touch with you. Request you to help us with an alternate number or a convenient time to call you back.

Looking forward to hear from you.

• Updated by RYadav · Aug 29, 2017

[protected], [protected].
                      no change in number, these are same as earlier.

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Sep 06, 2017

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We will once again arrange a call back for you on the given number.

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Sep 07, 2017

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We have forwarded your details to the concerned team and will keep you posted about the development on your case via calls.

Team OneAssist

OneAssistunethical behavior communication gape not respond, respond mental harassment

i take insurance from one assist my mobile cost rs 10999. i apply for claim on 22/6/2017 for screen damaged having hair line creek on it and the authorize service center give me the repair cost of rs 13000 by adding some more problems but it only have the screen damaged and i submitted it in fully working condition now i am not satisfy with the estimate amount and i am asking (one assist) for re inspection form 15 day but they are not reply me on my mail and now they have send me the complain closed mail and taking survey. and i send the mail to change the name of my account but the have not changed yet .

unethical behavior communication gape not respond, respond mental harassment

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Private Limitedunauthorized activation of service and charges deduction

Sir/Madam,

I received a message on 13/07/2017 at about 8.30 am that my one assist service has been activated and my service relationship number is 2373248. Subsequently, at about 04:17 PM the same day, I received yet another notification that my HDFC credit card has been debited to Rs. 1299 towards One Assist MFEE.

Please note that I have not instructed or authorised any party to activate one assist service nor I have authorised any payment deduction.

I urge the company to refund the amount as soon as possible and deactivate the service. If not refunded, I shall deem the transaction to be fraud and would be bound take further actions including escalating the matter at various regulatory cum legal channels.

For the purpose, I send them an email at '[protected]@oneassist.in' on the same date (13/july/2017 at 4.39pm) stating my complaint but so far have received no reply on their part. Immediately after my email, a computer generated auto-message was received to post the query through my registered email ID. How would I be able to post through such ID when I am not a registered customer.

I sincerely hope that through this forum they would resolve the issue and establish their goodwill.

Pavish
                      Phone: +91-[protected]

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Jul 17, 2017

Dear Pavish,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No.2161324.

Deepika

OneAssist — cancellation of one assist - service - cust id : 1063434

Dear Sir / Madam, This is Govardhan . G My Customer one asst Cust id : 1063434 Mobile no: [protected] I...

Chennai

OneAssistreject mobile claim without any reason

my service number is - 1943101

I Claimed my Mobile Mi note 4 but You Rejected My claim
                        ( Reason by oneassist - You don't have any perfect Description how my mobile break )

i updated right Reason on it when i claim my mobile but this time I also talk with your Customer support agent on call . When i update my reason on your website this time i asked your Customer care agent this is right reasone which is i updated he say yes... i told him many time. he say yes than i confirm it and Than i click on ok

So oneassit have Call recording system ok so Check call recording and Action againt oneassist Customer care agent to misguides valuable customer.

This is not my problem this is oneassist agent problem.
                        if oneassist don't check recording than i complaint in "Grahak shuraksha".Than he get Recording from you and give you a penalty.

• OneAssist Consumer Solutions's response · Jun 05, 2017

Dear Rekha,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team has already informed you the claim rejection reason by calling you.

The decision is taken by the Insurance company basis on the accidental damage description given by the customer. We are just a mediator between you and Insurance company.

Deepika

OneAssistmobile phone

First Problem, Lack of communication, my phone’s sim tray broke with my sim stuck inside. I was in the UK at the time and I sent it all the way to claim insurance. OneAssist website allowed me 250 characters to describe my damage and at the time, I made my reason as simple as possible with room for more explanation. I mentioned that I could explain more if need be and asked them to revert as I would be happy to explain the full nature of my situation, which they failed miserably at. They do not know how to talk to a customer and they do not know how to get in touch with one. Finally, they do not know how to face complex situations and they are excellent at leaving their customers hanging without a clear explanation.
                          Second, Lack of Courtesy, I had to constantly update myself by sending them emails to know of the stage of my claim, which was still at its infancy and I got useless responses like, ‘we’ve escalated the claim’, ‘we’re still waiting for confirmation’ and note, the claim took 3 months with no apology for making a customer wait without a phone this long. Eventually, a statement stating, that I broke my phone my mishandling was the reason they fed me, when I clearly mentioned the fact that “my tray was broken and sim stuck inside when I first removed it”.
                          Third, Lack of Time Sense, the company lacks this quality which is a key element for a company. They do not keep track of claims and how to efficiently settle them. They are very good at automatic responses but ask them a question and they clearly have no answers, which evidently indicates that they lack qualified representatives and some mighty wall clocks.
                          Fourth, Lack of Courtesy, they obviously do not know how to respond to customers or how to talk to them. No apologies for delays, no possible remedies offered, no compensation for a 3-month wait and the amount paid towards insurance sure does fly into the thin air.
                          Fifth, Lack of Responsibility, it’s been almost 4 months now and my phone is still unreturned. It is as though the customers must spell everything out for them and only when they see our email they realise that the task should be done.

One Assist — One assist mobile insurance company not handing over my mobile handset.

Company name :- oneassist mobile insurance company Service request number 1532482, my membership no. -...

Mumbai

One AssistMobile insurance: no resolution till 3 months (Rip-offs & lies from past 3 months)

Mobile Insurance: No resolution till 3 months(repave & lies from past 3 months)
                            Membership number: [protected]
                            Claim Number: 1466991
                            Handset: Redeem Note 3
                            Claim status now: After 3 months & false commitments provided by them 3 times, they are still not sure when they will be giving my handset back.

I initiated my claim on 12th July 2016 and they picked up my handset after 3 days.
                            On 1st Week of August : They emailed me to make payment and to reply them with transaction details : I did the same on same day.
                            I called them on 10th August: They said my handset will be ready till 20th August 2016.
                            I called them on 21st August: They said my handset will be ready till 2nd September 2016.
                            I called them on 4th September: They said my handset will be ready till 15th September 2016.
                            I called them on 19th September: They said my handset will be ready till 30th September 2016. I was quite angry at that time as they are giving wrong information every time. I did recorder this call where they were failed to provide correct information and they accepted that MI service center is giving them wrong information every time and they cannot assure if service center will be able to return them handset on 30th(also there is no assurance whether it will be delivered to be)

It's been more than 3 months, they never give me any call to communicate status, they never replied to any of my email till date (have sent 4/5 emails till now).

Contact : +[protected]

OneAssistM/s one assist cheating on its' consumers

OneAssist

I got my handset insured from M/s OneAssit and it got liquid damaged. They did not pick up handset within given timeline by them. Also I never got any curtsy handset which they promise. After one and half month I got a response from their side that my handset is non-repairable and they will pay me 70% of its' value and retain the handset with them. I know the handset is repairable and when I handed over it to them it was totally working. I cannot buy new same handset from the money they are offering. I tried to contact them over customer helpline and email but no good response. Please help.

My customer ID is: 1065416
                              Service Request No. 1462443

Ashutosh Kr. Mani
                              [protected]

One AssistOne assist protection plan [protected]

Same problem with me also. My claim number is SR#1391883. I had put an insurance plan for my mobile with one assist protection plan [protected]. I had dropped and the screen got a crack. all other functions including touch was working fine. i had raised a claim for change of screen. They collected extra money for that also and had to followup daily for the delivery of the serviced handset. it took more than a month for them to return the repaired handset. I was delivered the mobile on 23rd June, 2016. It was completely not working. The following were the issues which were not present when I gave the mobile for change of screen. the phone was in perfect working condition when I gave it initially except for the broken glass. Now the following are not happening.

Sim cards both slots are not working. Battery s draining quickly without usage. Wifi s not working.
                                Phone is rebooting very often in idle mode,
                                phone s getting switched off when any application is opened.

Immediately had complained to them both by phone and mail and repickup was initiated on 24th June 2016. til now it has not been picked up back. inspite on literally hundred calls i had made and hundred mails i have sent. This is completely unacceptable. my membership id is [protected] and my Relationship No : 685515.

Warm Regards,

Subha Dineshbabu.

One AssistEmergency Assistance

Hello. People do not go with one assist they are fake and they wont provide any service. I am from bangalore and while travelling in mumbai i lost my walet and lost some 12k cash along with my cards. i called these frauds for Emergency Cash assistance and the answer which i got was amazing. They told u should be alone and you should not know anyone in mumbai you should be in the streets for without any money. Then they will think of atleast helping you. I spoke to them about an hour and half after losing my walet and i didnt had any money or anyone to cl in mumbai after 1.5 hours they rejected my request. Moreover asking me to withdraw from my own account. People this is a fraud they will noy help any assistance while travelling they will not pay your hotel bills no cash assist nor travel assist.Plz dont take this plan its fraud fraud fraud.