Having problems with Blue Star?

Blue Star Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 354 9776 (United States)
+44 178 521 8500 (United Kingdom)
+45 89 883 663 (Denmark)
+36 18 088 275 (Hungary)
+31 880 233 633 (Netherlands)
+351 214 721 640 (Portugal)
3345 Point Pleasant Road

Avda. Francesc Macià, 54 - 5ª 08208, Sabadell Barcelona

Sweden
BlueStar Sweden - Malmö, Strömgatan 4, SE-212 25 Malmö, Sweden

Mexico
Av. San Isidro № 97 Segundo Piso, San Francisco Tetecala, 02760 Del. Azcapotzalco, CDMX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue Star Customer Service. Initial Blue Star complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blue Star above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blue Star. Discuss the issues you have had with Blue Star and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blue Star Complaints & Reviews

Apr 08, 2019

Blue Star — payment not received

In August of 2018 I received a phone call from Rich Pheles of Blue Star Hosting statiing that a domain of...

Blue Star Limitedvacation package booking - difficulty rebooking my vacation

We (myself and my wife) were scheduled to go on our vacation on Jan 4 thru Jan 12 2018, but do to a snow storm in Charleston SC, Charleston airport was closed and our flight (flight 1131 from Charleston Jet Blue Airlines to Fort Lauderdale) was cancelled. Our trip consisted of 3 days in Fort Lauderdale, 1 day on the Grand Celebration Cruise liner, 3 days in the Bahamas, another day on the cruise ship, and 3 days in Orlando. We called the welcome center in Fort Lauderdale and informed them that we could not make the trip due to the airport closure. The welcome center personnel instructed us to re-book the trip at a later date. When we tried to re-book we were told we would have to get permission from the admin office because we were a no-call/ no-show. We contacted the admin office and were told we would have to pay an additional $500.00 to re-book the trip. The admin office also texted us and stated that if we showed proof that the flight was canceled and that we did have tickets that they would waive the re-booking fee. Jet Blue gave me the flight and confirmation numbers and stated that the company could contact the for proof of flight cancellation but because the information was archived they could not e-mail us the information. I am desperately trying to get this resolved so I can book my trip. Unfortunately I felt I had to contact my credit card company to see if we can get re-embursed due to fraud

• Updated by pglen · Aug 21, 2018

Bluestar IncTerrible customer service!

I placed an order for a DLP lamp in February. When I received it, the lamp wouldn't work so I called Bluestar 3 times and left messages with my phone number and order number each time. When I didn't hear back, I emailed them again, 3 times with order number and phone. I finally received a response back from Jonathan. He only responded to 2 emails, enough to tell me where I to return my lamp and RMA number. I have been trying to get a refund or some type of acknowledgement from them but they won't answer their phones or emails. They have their lamp back now, I don't understand why they're ignoring me. I'm extremely frustrated with them.

Bluestar — fraud

Bluestar debited my account without my consent or knowledge. Upon finding this out I called them to find out...

Blue StarRipped off twice two different accounts

I have been ripped off twice by this company. I did not authorize them to take money out of my account.

I closed one account because of them and opened a new account and they still took money out of my account.

I have filed fraud charges with my bank.

• Fe
          Felipe Clark Jan 28, 2019

I was contacted by them today regarding a domain auction and was told they have a check for me. Naturally I think that they are scamming me. Can someone please tell me where they are supposed located? I cannot find a website online with them being here in the USA.
          Thanks!
          [email protected]

Blue Starcharge my debt

this blue star charge my debt card 20 dollars that i didnt approve of and i just got an over charge on my banking account.