OneAssist Consumer Solutionscancellation and refund for one assist membership

R

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 7520 without my concern on date:09/06/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 4605851
Name :- RASHID HUSSSAIN GOURI
Mobile No. :- [protected]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 7520

RESOLVED

Jagadeesan s Jan 29, 2020

Dear Team,
    An amount of Rs.1399/- was debited from my account without my authorization.
    I am not interested in this membership. So kindly deactivate my account and reimburse the money

Comments

chenna reddy Apr 30, 2019

I am a ICICI bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 1009 without my concern on date:30/04/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 6773914
    Name :- DEVARAPALLI CHENNAREDDY
    Mobile No. :- [protected]
    Credit Card Number Ending :- 1009

Ankammarao Elineni Mar 16, 2019

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs.1899 from my credit card number ending with 9297 .I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.Relationship number is 820122

Anlet Nevi J Feb 03, 2019

I am a Axis bank credit card holder . My One Assist Membership is expiring tomorrow and I am not interested to continue this service anymore.I have also sent 2 emails to [email protected] requesting the cancellation of my membership and have not yet received a response.

OneAssist Relationship No.:3779177
    Name: ANLET NEVI J
    Plan: Enhances WA Privilege Single Plan
    Valid Upto: 06/02/2019

• On
    OneAssist Feb 13, 2019

@Anlet Nevi J Dear Anlet,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Your membership cancellation is in process vide service request number 3973697. However, you are not entitled for any refund, as you need to cancel membership within 30 days of subscription.

Regards,

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

• Vi
    Vilas Ghadi Jul 10, 2018

without any information & one assist deduct Rs1899/- amount from my icici bank account under rel no. 4757542 plan name enhanced wa privilege single plan. Actually I am really not interested with all such fraud scheme. before I should have take legal action about this you will reverse the amount without any further delay.

Vilas Ghadi
    [protected]

• Vi
    Vilas Ghadi Jul 10, 2018

• On
    OneAssist Escalations Jun 12, 2018

Dear Rashid,

Greetings from One Assist,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request your cancellation has been processed vide service request number 3247799. Your refund amount 1399/-will be credited to your account within 4 to 5 working days.

Regards,