Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard Logo

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard

Having problems with Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard?

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 27, 2009. The latest review Credit card was posted on Feb 12, 2021. The latest complaint TERRIBLE COMPANY was resolved on Dec 10, 2009. Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard has resolved 2 complaints.

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard Customer Service Contacts

15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Suite 200
Beaverton, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard Customer Service. Initial Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard. Discuss the issues you have had with Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard Complaints & Reviews

Feb 12, 2021

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard — Credit card

I received a credit card in the mail for a $300 limit. My first payment due was for $40.00 on February 7th. I...

Mar 01, 2020

Indigo Credit Card / Indigo Platinum Mastercard — a charge on my credit card that was not mine.

I paid my indigo credit card down to 0. When I thought it should be zero I pulled up my account on line and...

Indigo Credit Cardcustomer representative

I recently called about my credit card & the lady named Tamica Ricketts answered the phone in a very rude manner. I simply asked how much is my credit card bill and she replied "how are you not supposed to know that". I was so shocked and didn't get the chance to answer right away but then I heard her say "your supposed to know all of that already." I told her that she has no respect and how can she talk to a customer in such way. We argued for a while and I told her that I was going to file a complaint and she hung up and said to suck my mother. That is the worst customer representative I have ever had to deal with.

Indigo Credit Cardindigo credit card

I was approved for this card with a credit line of $300. Happy at first until i tried to make my first payment. I made my first payment from my cash app card which at the time did not know cash app wont allow automatically drafts from the account. I found out called indigo to see if i could pay the same amount from my checking account to cover what cash app would send back and to make sure I didn't get a late fee. I was also told that if the payment was returned it would be a 14 day freeze on my account. Which is crazy!!! I called on the 17th day because my hold was not cleared and the man touch a button and my account was back. But why did i have to call to release my account and yes it was past 14 business days. So fast forward I call today to pay off my card with my husbands debt card to a bank and they tell me i can't it has to be with the account info. I have 4 other cards and have NEVER experienced this issue of paying. Today was it. I closed this account. Horrible card.

Indigo Credit Cardcredit card

Worst company ever tells you that you wont have a hit on your credit when you apply but that is a lie. I applied for a card august 2018 was asked to send a copy of i'd sent that never heard anything back, called was told they received my information and processing it, never heard back again, never received a card call back months later now they cant see the address on the info I sent months ago, but they never contacted me to tell me there was a problem, now telling me I would need to reapply and take another inquiry from them on my credit. This company has a history of getting info and not sending out cards dont trust this company with your credit.

Indigo Credit Card — indigo platinum card

I received a card tried to activate it but could not use the funds because I had to pay $100 dollars to...

Indigo Credit Cardterrible customer service, no answer at lost or stolen card phone number

Unfortunately, there is more than one problem I have had with this company. I applied on line and was approved, but didn't like the $59 fee. So I decided to cancel the card. But the card came in the mail anyway. I called their number that came with the card, and the woman said I would have to call another number. When I called that other number, it was answer with "This is _____" a woman's name, as if it was a personal call. I called again and it was indeed the right number the representative had given me. So I listened through the message of the number I was referred to, and was told to leave a message. So I did, stating that I had gotten the card and would she just please cancel it? And I would cut up my card and send it back.

But several days later I got a statement in the mail. It had already been applied that annual fee to that card, so now I was stating with a balance due. I had not destroyed the card yet, and the woman had never called me back. So I decided to just go ahead and keep the card for a while, make a few purchases, and pay it off, then cancel it. I paid first bill, 1 and 1/2 times above the minimum payment, and sort of forgot about it. Then, when I was overseas, I ran into an emergency situation where I did not have enough money to pay for a hotel room I had reserved. Then I remembered I had plenty of balance on the Indigo card. I presented that card, but the hotel clerk said it was denied! How could it be denied? I had more than enough credit to cover the room, and incidentals. I had to have a friend drive an hour and a half and pay the hotel bill for me. When I went on-line, I saw that indeed I had enough balance I could have used. but when I called customer service, I got a recording that no one was available to talk to me at this time, and to call back later. So I called the Lost or Stolen Card number, and got the same recording. I have tried calling again and again. To this day I have not been able to reach a live person--except for that first call and that live person just referred me to another number and I was never able to reach anybody again after that.

Indigo Credit — credit card

I wish I'd read these reviews before they screwed me. I got one to help my credit and said I was approved but...

Indigo Credit Card Servicesunauthorized credit card (indigo)

I received unauthorized credit card with statement showing amount of $75.oo. I called on 12/29/2017 to report that I had not applied for this card and it had not been activated . I was then turn over to the Fraud division [protected]) in which they said would have to investigate.

Now I get another statement with late charges and interest on late charges in the amount of $103.49 for a card that has not been activated. I was put on hold for over 20 minutes and funnily someone answered and disconnected the call. I proceeded to write all the addresses on the indigo statement complaining that I want this removed form my credit immediately. Attached are copies of statements.

IndigoCard — annual fees

I opened an Indigo Credit Card last year, and received a very small credit limit of $300.00. That was fine...

Indigo PlatinumThey haven't provided the services, but they grabbed my money fast

I called to the company Indigo Platinum and asked for the help. I spoke with the rep, who promised to provide services with my marketing system. I gave them all my info and access to my database, but these jerks scammed me. They received payment in advance as well. After that I heard nothing from them. I’m afraid that they can use my info against me. Please, post comments about your things with them.

• Se
                seo Jul 07, 2012

I referred to Indigo Platinum as they promised to fix problems with traffic on my website. I gave them all information needed and they started their work. For an extra payment they offered to make ad about website. There is no use to say that traffic is still in a bad condition and there is no any ad.

Indigo Card — TERRIBLE COMPANY

I originally had applied for the card through rewards 660 and got the card never had any problems. Now that...

Indigo Credit Card — not happy with card

I held a rewards 660 account never had any problems with them I was never late with any of my payments and a...