The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton Security — unauthorised payments
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have not used Norton security for a number of years and I have cancelled all of our products and yet each year you take an unauthorised payment from my account. My bank has said I can only cancel this with you which I thought I had as I have no automatic renewal.
Why do you still charge me for products I am not downloading or using and do not want and how do I get a refund
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Symantec "Norton" - virus