[Resolved] Norton Securityunauthorised payments

J Aug 16, 2018 Review updated:

I have not used Norton security for a number of years and I have cancelled all of our products and yet each year you take an unauthorised payment from my account. My bank has said I can only cancel this with you which I thought I had as I have no automatic renewal.

Why do you still charge me for products I am not downloading or using and do not want and how do I get a refund

• Norton's response · Aug 20, 2018

Really sorry about this. Could you reach out to our support at: www.norton.com/contactcs. We would like to collect more details about the charge and help you with it.

Thanks
    Raj
    Norton Support

• Resolution Statement

• 9w
    9wood Aug 16, 2018

the auto renewal is the default setting ( how nice) and to stop that you need to go into the settings and turn that off
    and also if you log in to your account on there website I do believe that can turned off there as well
    I would contact them on there site chat or call them