[Resolved] Norton Security — unauthorised payments
I have not used Norton security for a number of years and I have cancelled all of our products and yet each year you take an unauthorised payment from my account. My bank has said I can only cancel this with you which I thought I had as I have no automatic renewal.
Why do you still charge me for products I am not downloading or using and do not want and how do I get a refund
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Norton Security Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- [Resolved] Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice