Enigma Software Group Logo

Enigma Software Group

Having problems with Enigma Software Group?

2803 Gulf to Bay Blvd Ste 446
Clearwater, Florida
United States - 33759-4014
Bulgaria
12 Patriarh Evtimij Ulitsa, Plovdiv, 4000, Republic of Bulgaria

Lithuania
K. Donelaicio g. 62-304, Kaunas, LT-44248, Lithuania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enigma Software Group.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 18, 2018

Enigma Software Group — spy hunter 5

After being advised by various sites that it would fix the reundqcwtq virus, I made tye error of buying the...

Aug 07, 2018

Dri Spyhunter — unauthorized transaction on my visa

I checked my bank account, because my bank alerted me that my account was empty. First it said that my VISA...

Jun 29, 2018

Dri Spyhunter — no service or software ordered

My credit card has been charged for 41.99 CHF + 1.75% = 42.75 CHR for something that I never ordered. The...

Enigma Softwarespyhunter

Product purchased April 8 2018. Not satisfied!! Uninstalled April 12 2018!!!
Request immediate refubnd - otherwise legal avction pending.
Quote:
Thank you for your purchase of RegHunter!

Your account information is as follows:

Username: n.[protected]@gmx.net
Password: nikollausklloiber

If you do not already have the free version of RegHunter, you can download it from the link below:

Enigma Softwarespyhunter ie [protected]

You charged me - and that without my permission-
    first time: 18.05.2016 41, 64 €
    second: 16.11.2016 again 41, 64 €
    third: 16.05.2017 again 41, 64 €
    fourth: 16.11.2017 again 41, 64 €
    stop that !

I would like to complain about the unauthorised charging of my account because you have no right, so could you please give me back my money

I want that amount of money back within 2 weeks or I will start up an inquiry by justice

Enigma Softwarespyhunter ®hunter

my spy hunter had expired and the profile keeps coming up on my screen telling me i have 1146 malware infections so i decided to renew Spy Hunter so i pressed renew and i was trying to pay whit PayPal and i could not find PayPal at the Pay Station and i closed the site and 2 days later i was checking my bank account and found thy had taken the money from my account from my old MasterCard information and thy have not reinstated my Spy Hunter and thy keep telling me to renew my Spy Hunter Program i am not happy Marinus

Enigma Software Group — spyhunter

The 5th of May, my account has been debited for an amount of 41.99€ without my authorization by "Dri...

Galesville

Enigma Software — spyhunter reghunter

Bbb complaint filed - but enigma software refuses to give refund! Nature of complaint: billing or collection...

Enigma Softwaredri spyhunter reghunter

There has been an unauthorized charge (348, 66 danish krone) on my credit card on the 26.02.2017.
        I did not renew any of your contracts and i do not wish to purchase any more of your items. I did already contact my bank and they are aware of this situation. I kindly ask you to transfer back my money immediately.
        Sincerely,
        Louisa Schwab
        [protected]@yahoo.de

Dri Spyhunter, Enigma SoftwareUnauthorized credit card charges and unethical behavior

We received two unauthorised charges from DRI Spyhunter for € 35, 69 and 41, 64 on december, 27th 2016.
          We understood that they decided to renew our computer antivirus for one more year without our confirmation.
          So, what we would like now is :
          1. Give back the money immediatly.
          2. Never charge us again without a specific authorisation from our part.
          I don`t use Spyhunter further on !!!

Enigma Softwarespyhunter

Do not purchase this garbage. It is malware in my opinion. They will tell you to contact their bogus complaint email just to give you a run around. Run from this company and its practices. My credit card gets charged every 6 months for this garbage when I have emailed them over and over and they can't seem to find my account. How can they not find my account but they have my credit card information on file and keep charging it. I have contacted my bank and they will deal with them.

Enigma Software Group/Dri Spyhunternot authorized to charge my credit card!

Another complaint against this company! They charged my credit card for $29.95 without my authorization! This seems to be a problem for this company! I have contacted my credit card company asking them to not allow these charges! The company has not responded back to my emails, or phone calls. The credit card company is telling me I have to contact this company so they will not charge my credit card account. All of this is a lot of time and effort. However, I see this company has a lot of the same complains against them! They seem to continue to charge unauthorized charges to people's credit cards!

Dri Spyhunter — unauthorized visa charge

A recurring charge on my account shows up every 6 months. I tried to verify with Enigma Software, the maker...

Spy Hunter Enigma Softwareunauthorized credit card charges

I checked my credit card statement and notice that there was an unauthorized credit card charge of usd 39.99 from dri*spyhunter on sep 2, 2016 for software renewal.

I have never renew spyhunter and currently there is no spyhunter in my computer at all. This is a scandalous and a fraud.

Please refund completely.

Enigma Softwarespyhunter 4 malware protection

A few days ago, I purchased Advanced System Care Pro to speed up my computer. Accompanying that download was 'Spyhunter 4' and 'Dashlane. I did not request any of these additional pieces of software. Each time I turn on my computer, Spyhunter starts it's scan and Dashlane pops up and asks me to subscribe. At the bottom of the Spyhunter scan screen, it requests I register and purchase the product (for $ 48). I have tried numerous times to uninstall the programs, but to no avail. Complaints to Engima Software have gone unheeded. This programs is very persistent and I believe it cannot be deleted until I have purchased it.

Dri Spyhunter — unauthorized credit card charges

I checked my statement and notice there is an unauthorized credit card charge of USD 39.99 from DRI*SPYHUNTER...

Spyhunter 4 Enigmasoftware.comspy hunter 4

After downloading this program it told me to pay them in order to remove malware from my computer. When I tried to close the program, denying them a payment, a message popes up asking if I wanted to close, I click yes and another message pops up. I was unable to close the program or open anything else. Every time I tried to open another program like the Internet, I would get a message from Spyhunter. I am unable to uninstall it and after running 3 different anti malware programs, the pop ups from Spyhunter finally stopped, but I still have this deceiving, fake, unwanted, unrelenting crap 'Spyhunter 4' on my computer. Do not download this program!!!

Enigmasoftware.comspyhunter is not free

I got a terrible virus and decided to try Spyhunter. It was said that it was free to use, very quick and will solve all the problems. So I downloaded the program and started to scan my computer. The whole process took over three hours! Really quick! And when it was finally done a new window opened stating in order to complete the scanning I have to buy the Premium version! What? It was supposed to be FREE! Ridiculous!

chas62 Jul 14, 2016

I search online for a free ransomware removal tool found spyhunter. I read like it was free so I dnlded it and ran it. After finding items to remove, it did not remove them. Instead it wanted me to pay for the removal by a subscription.

WTH...They advertise FREE then want to charge you, I would not trust this company they mislead you.

Enigmasoftware.comspyhunter 4

Recently there has been new versions of the CryptoLocker virus emerging. This virus encrypts files and demands a ransom to get the files decrypted. At this time there is no way to decrypt these files for free. Affiliate companies of Enigma Software imply that SpyHunter can decrypt these files. This is wrong. These affiliates also recommend SpyHunter to remove the CryptoLocker virus. SpyHunter will only remove registry entries set by cryptolocker. This can leave cryptolocker active and when the computer is rebooted it will run again, encrypting new files and/or already encrypted files twice. This requires paying the ransom twice to get all of your files decrypted. While SpyHunter may be a decent anti virus they Enigma software apparently allows their affiliates to claim whatever, true or not, as long as it sells software.

Dri Spyhunterspyhunter

Dri spyhunter - charge but no registration code
                          Belgium

In december 2015 I have ordered the spy hunter software. Following that order I got a charge of € 36.29 on my bank account, but no registration code for allowing me to downloading the software.

Can you finally provide me that registration code or is there any way I can get my money back?

For more information:
                          My name: jacques delbarre e-mail address: [protected]@gmail.com
                          The transaction date: 27/12/2015 master card customer ref. : [protected]
                          Product information on the invoice: dri spyhunter [protected] irl

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices