The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton Annual Renewal — fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I haven't used Norton or any Symantec products for three years and my credit card expired. They pushed through the charge without
a) getting my new expiry date
b) emailing me before or after the charge
c) sending me any sort of download for whatever product I paid for.
Not only bad business, but fraud, in my opinion.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton 360 - liveupdate function problems
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments