Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review Federal Emission Warranty was posted on Sep 9, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 228 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationla porte mitsubishi, la porte texas

To Whom it may concern:

I recently visited the LaPorte Mitsubishi dealership, located in La Porte Texas, under false pretense. After speaking with a salesperson over the phone, I realized the deal that was offered to me was non-existent. The dealership appears to be a legitimate Mitsubishi dealer, but upon arrival I realized that somehow, someone is allowing the Mitsubishi name to be smeared by the running of a scam based car lot. A typical bait-and-switch type operation is in place in La Porte, Texas, and Mitsubishi is the cover.

A salesperson from this dealership contacted me on Saturday June 8th. I told her that under the circumstances I would not be able to purchase a vehicle, but I did appreciate her calling. After continued conversation the salesperson learned of recent events in my life that have led to my current situation. These events include not only a battle with stage 4 cancer in myself, but also the unexpected loss of my husband. After enduring the cost of his final expenses, I depleted every resource I had left in order to continue living without him. It was definitely a hard road to travel knowing my husband wouldn't be there to celebrate with me at the end.

Nearing the close of my conversation with Melissa, the Mitsubishi salesperson, I was in tears.
Then Melissa offered me a $15, 000 credit limit with which to purchase a vehicle, as well as the guarantee of zero money down required. An offer like that was something I could not pass up . A new vehicle would change the course of my life right now. The ability to go back to work and be a part of society is an indescribable feeling. I was exhilarated to say the least. I spent the rest of the weekend browsing every vehicle in my said budget that your dealership had to offer.

Upon arrival at the dealership, I was told the salesperson Melissa, was unavailable, and I was passed to another salesman. I was told this second salesman would be a great help to me, which proved to be a false statement. This salesman refused to give a straight answer to questions I asked regarding any vehicle, not knowing I had studied them online as though my life depended on it. But for me, my life really did depend on it. The salesman quoted prices for vehicles higher than advertised online, and insisted that I give him $1, 000, if not more, for down payment. I was also told I had to make biweekly payments for any vehicle purchased, although I do not believe bi-weekly payments is something that the Mitsubishi Corporation requires.

With everything that I have been through recently my credit has indeed taken a beating. I know this, and made everyone involved aware of that as well. I had no intention of being told "no" by a car dealer, and my online browsing was meant only to browse. How a salesperson at La Porte Mitsubishi was able to obtain my contact info is unbeknownst to me. Furthermore, why anyone would listen to my story and not only offer related stories, but tell me that they were going to help me? The salesperson Melissa told me of the cancer battle her father was about to begin. She cried with me during our phone conversation and assured me that her manager would not lose my business due to credit issues.
With all this being said I can tell you that I was manipulated into visiting the Mitsubishi dealership based on my emotional state. I have been publicly humilated and do not appreciate being toyed with. I believe that the people at Laporte Mitsubishi do not have the best of intentions, nor are they there for the representation of Mitsubishi.
My apologies to you, the Mitsubishi Corporation, for having to learn of such happenings.

Joee Rosentritt
Dayton, Texas
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

Mitsubishi Motorsservice department

I took my car in for the asc light being on. They said that they could not fix it because of the control arm being bent. They said it is because of the accident I had. They accident only invoke the drivers side mirror. I took my car to my mechanic and he said there is no way that it caused the arm to be bent. For my car being a 2018 the tires on the car looks like they are 3 years old.

service department

Jun 03, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — pay-off on my trade in vehicle

My name is Ricardo Cervantes 15521 Rolling Ridge Drive Chino Hills CA 91709 [protected] I traded in my...

May 28, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — after sales service

Dear Sir, This is in connection on my unit Adventure with plate PON-605 I would like to raise a complain a...

May 27, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — Éclipse cross

We have a very big problem with the engine hood of 15 cars ; same problem the hood is uneven. There are no...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationvehicle asx 4 sound system

I have bought an ASX 4 from Iran-Tehran in June 2017 and after some months the USB connection got problem. The USB gets disconnected and takes time to be connected again. In mileage of 4274 km I sent my car for checking and repair, where there was another client with the same problem. The workshop changed the hands free modulus of vehicle, but the problem still remains.
      As the justifications of Mitsubishi Workshop could not convince me for the reason of this problem, would you pls check and advise where is the problem. There is also no AUX connection available in the car. I can not enjoy listening music from my favorite songs of my USB.
      The workshop says I have to use a plastic USB flash memory less than 4 Gigabytes!!
      The chassis No. is : JMBXTGA2WHZ001090

May 15, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — service

we have two Outlanders on lease, DL68 JFK was delivered mid January 2019, I left the vehicle parked at home...

May 10, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — scam, rip off and lies

purchased a 2018 mitsubishi crossover, december 2018, at james mitsubishi at black river blvd., rome, n.y...

May 08, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — mitsubishi car (gallent) service problem at your service centre

I am Amit Bose residence of Oman (Muscat). I am using Mitsubishi Gallant for last 10 years I was very...

May 08, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — car, mitsubishi pareto sport qx, 2016 bought in astana, kazakhstan.

Dear Mitsubishi team, I bought a SUV Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QX. Vin no. Mmcguks50ghz01484 in 2017 from...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationauthorized service shop over 100 miles away

Please help.

We have a 2006 Mitsubishi Raider DuroCross, Vin #86S578935, Recall #C1604R.

We have a recall on our airbags. We would like to get this fixed but the nearest authorized service shop is over 100 miles away.

Is there a way to get the airbags replaced by another service shop that is not Mitsubishi? If not, can we have our vehicle towed, at your company expense, because we are afraid to drive it. We live in the small town of Cottage Grove, Oregon and use our Raider locally. We bought the vehicle about two years at Hertz in Eugene, Oregon.

We have tried call the dealership near Portland Oregon, several times, and they keep stating that someone would call us back. We have been trying to receive a response since April 2, 2019.

Please help us get this recall taken care of as soon as possible.

Dennis and Lynne Harrell
        PO Box 1172, Cottage Grove, Oregon
        [protected] or [protected]

May 04, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — service waiting time

There are two issues I would like to address. The first is regards to the advisor / agent working at the...

May 01, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — dealership refused my car which is under warranty

Hello, My name is Mariola Galinska I bought my car Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in 2015 at Schaumburg...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationairbag recall

I'm Abijith Maniyeri and I own a mitsubishi lancer es 2006 model. On 17th of April 2019, I did the airbag recall for my car at Brisbane City Mitsubishi Motors. Till the moment I gave them my car on 17th of April 2019, my car's remote key, cabin light, time display screen and dashboard was in perfect condition. When I received my car after airbag replacement, the above listed features of my car stopped working. Remote key, cabin light and time display screen - all are not working. Also I can hear a disturbing noise from the dashboard. To know more about the situation, I again visited the same place on 18th of April 2019. This second visit made me very sad and depressed with the behaviour of the service department employee and manager. They didn't even tell me what just happened inside the car. They were too irresponsible and didn't even spoke to me properly. I looked after my car very nicely and this situation is making me feel very depressed. I need this fixed.
          I kindly request anybody else to assist me with this issue.

My phone number: +61 [protected]
          Email id: legasy.[protected]@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2019

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — My car stopped working...???

My new car that I've had less than 2 years locked up on me while driving on March 10, 2019. The entire car...

Mitsubishi Motors CorporationParts (Shock Absorber)

I filed a complaint in local customer service of Mitsubishi Philippines last February 4, 2019.

This is about the shock absorber leaking as observed during my preventive maintenance of my 2014 Montero. A "genuine" shock absorber was installed by legit Service Center last November 21, 2018. On my PMS on February 4, 2019 i found out that the recently replaced shock absorber is leaking, so i asked the service center and later to Customer Service of MMPC. The leaks was only observed during my PMS (Less than 3 months and at 8000KMS), the leak might have been there weeks after the installation and only during PMS with was observed.

Both the service center is saying that they will not replace the part because it is already more than 5000km. I cannot believe that Genuine Parts manufactured by Mitsubishi with warranty for only 5000KM. Or is this only in the Philippines? Furthermore, they did not even bother to check if this part is an old stock or with improper storage before installing in my car.

Also i wrote a complaint on February 4, 2019 in the customer service of MMPC. I received a reply email of MMPC customer service on February 6, 2019 asking me for the time they will call. I answered the email but unfortunately no calls up to now. I also followed up in the email but to no avail, no calls up to now. Seems mitsubishi is not caring for their customers.

I am writing thru this site hoping that i get a good customer service support.

Ernessfon Fernandez
            +63 [protected]
            ernesson.[protected]@lafargeholcim.com

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationunprovided armrest

This has been reported several times and yet no action was done by citimotors las pinas.

I got my car last december 2015. Dealer never mentioned that I was entitled of arm rest until I message mmpc regarding this but the arm rest never reached me. I am filing a complaint now against citimotors for not resolving my issue for more than 3 years regardless of continuous follow up.

Republic act no. 7394
              The consumer act of the philippines
              Article 2. Declaration of basic policy
              B. Protection against deceptive, unfair and unconscionable sales act and practices.

Where in the agent, manager and the company deny my right to claim the said item that was clearly part of my purchase as per mmpc.

I hope you can really do something about this not just passing it to another person in a never ending loop.

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationservice for outlander

Hi
                myself Mohammad Ishteyaque Hazique
                i am purchasing Outlender 2.4
                Chassis No: JMYXTGF3WGZ700876
                Engine No: 4B122M2PQ7267
                my car servicing regularly (0 To 115000KM) on Zubair Automotive, i am complaining continuously
                for washing and some small problems but never resolved any manager /supervisor
                please resolve.
                kind Regards
                thanks
                Mohammad Ishteyaque Hazique
                +[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Mitsubishi — service

I have owned my suv since new. I went in for a recall on the vehicle and sat for 3 1/2 hours. The dealer...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationharassment of collections agents

Your collections agents are way to aggressive to the extent that i had heart attacK. I know that we're fee months due of our payment but what i am asking is just a little consideration because i am in and out of the hispital. Your agents will keep on sensing me sms, email and worse is that they will personally go to our house to tell me that the vehicle will br pulled out due to non payment. I just wans to ask a little bit of consideration from you due to my situation. I am the mother of the vehicle operator. Thank you.