Having problems with Mitsubishi?

Mitsubishi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 5, 2007. The latest review Federal Emission Warranty was posted on Sep 9, 2021. The latest complaint lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement was resolved on Oct 29, 2018. Mitsubishi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 228 reviews. Mitsubishi has resolved 39 complaints.

Mitsubishi Customer Service Contacts

1890 415 161 (Ireland)
8800 200 0525 (Russia)
1800 188 161 (Malaysia)
+1 888 648 7820 (United States)
+44 128 564 7774 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 1211 (Australia)
+64 800 545 352 (New Zealand)
+43 161 0220 (Austria)
+49 603 168 960 (Germany)
+31 204 056 899 (Netherlands)
+351 217 806 226 (Portugal)
+852 27 211 111 (Hong Kong)
+63 22 508 888 (Philippines)
+27 115 526 000 (South Africa)
+82 25 239 700 (South Korea)
+94 114 797 200 (Sri Lanka)
+66 20 799 000 (Thailand)
+84 437 665 662 (Vietnam)
+54 114 003 5714 (Argentina)
6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku

Mielestraße 2, 61169 Friedberg

Italy
Via Giovanni da Udine 45 20156, Milano

Russia
117485, Russia, Moscow, ul Obrucheva, 30/1, stroyeniye 2, BC "Krugozor"

Sweden
Box 2004, 194 02 Upplands Väsby

Turkey
Kısıklı Cad. Şehit Teğmen İsmail Moray Sok., № 2/1 34662 Altunizade Istanbul

China
031/42F, HangSeng Bank Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120, China

Malaysia
Level 6, Building A, Dataran PHB, Saujana Resort, Seksyen U2, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor

Philippines
№ 1 Auto Park Ave., Greenfield Automotive Park Special Economic Zone, Santa Rosa, Laguna 4026

South Africa
61 Maple Street, Pomona, Kempton Park 1619, South Africa

Sri Lanka
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka

Thailand
FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama IV Rd., Klong Toei, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Vietnam
An Binh Ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam

U.A.E.
P.O. Box 19879, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
G. Ardoino 1004, (1704) Ramos Mejia, Provincia De Buenos Aires, Argentina

Brazil
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 1600- 8o andar, Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, SP, CEP:04534-000, Brazil

Mexico
Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 1240 Piso 15, Col. Santa Fe, Cuajimalpa, Mexico DF, C.P. 05348

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitsubishi Customer Service. Initial Mitsubishi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitsubishi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitsubishi. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitsubishi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — service

I had a service appt at Mitsubishi's in Savannah, GA at 0800 this morning. I dropped my Outlander Sport off...

Midway

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationrip off

Since I bought the Lancer GTS 2017 no other than problems, first when I picked up the car didn't realize that my tires were changed from Yokohama to the cheapest Dunlop, then my navigation system, no audio, no GPS the answer was we are not responsible for 3rd party parts and the navigation system is not made by Mitsubishi. Now my tires 1 year and a half later have to buy new tires, went to the dealership to get help since Dunlop only will exchange tires if I have the proof of purchase, my Mitsubishi invoice have no detail of the tires. Well again their answer was We are not responsible for the tires, since are made for other company and are not Mitsubishi, then asked for them to give me something to send Dunlop, and they said Sorry nothing that we can do

Everything is made by a 3rd party manufacture so they don't help you in anything, once you buy a car from them GOOD LUCK, because their customer service is useless

This Dealer is the worst since they took over the former Pickering Mitsubishi, they don't care about the customers, they just made their money with the sales and that is everything they care about.

Terribly missed former owners, they always were looking for a solution and do their best to help you

For my part never again will recommend to anybody to buy a Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — lied to by a mitsubishi manager and I want my reimbursement

Thank you for your time. I am contacting you to report an issue I am having with Mitsubishi involving your...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationnavigation

I bought a Lancer car in egypt for my trust in Mitsubishi company . Because I travel a lot by car navigation is very important to me . I searched everywhere I went to the authorized agent I could not find an answer Why do not you have maps compatible with your car All the maps on your site for America and Europe Where is the interest for buyers from Africa and the Middle East whay Difficulty getting maps of Mitsubishi cars for the Middle East and North Africa . Is there a way to use the navigation program in my car
    i'm so despondent about

[protected]@gmail.com

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — refund

I have been chasing the Sales Manager at Mitsubishi Peak Motors Roxas Blvd since August for the refund of the...

Quezon City

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — bumper delivery

I need my bumper repaired. The materials were ordered last July 2018 including the bumper. Everytime I follow...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationservice

Dear sir/madam

I had a service at dadenong mitsubishi.
      I told them their is a missing part at rear seat belt. They said they gonna order and it takes 2 to 3 weeks. Its been more than 3 months no one contacted me. Even I follow up after my car service, they said they will let me know.
      I am really not happy with the service. We pay for our car service and we pay for new car as well. If your service centre not providing service than their is no point buying cars from mitsubishi.
      I will send the photo of service stamp and my car no is 1gn6uc.
      I hope u will do something best for customers.
      My email is [protected]@gmail.com
      Kind regards
      Prakash

service
      service

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationmitsubishi 2018 mirage g4

On july 26 2018, I told sales man I needed a car that can travel well threw mountains to nj and nc. I needed a/c. He shows me mirage g4, says it travels great threw mountains. I did not actually drive car till august 4 2018 to take road trip to nc to see my grandkids. Note I only bought car for travel to visit my grand kids in nj and in nc. I have a seprate work vehical. This car can't handle mountains, can't use the a/c when traveling, I was scared entire drive had to hold on to steering wheel both hand with a tight grip. That was a 60, speed limits of 70 horrible around the mountain curves felt like I was going to spin out entire trip. I could not drive speed limit safefly, tractor trailer litterally blew the car off the road. Ashville nc it started pouring up hill and car would not go more then 25 mph, I thoight for sure I be killed in car had to pull over for two hours till rain stopped. Still it struggled threw not safe for interstate driving at all. This car is usless to me and now still can't travel to see my grand kids after realizing this car will never get my to nj alive. The sales man mis represented this car as a great car to drive threw mountains lie. When I returned to wv on 8/13/18 I brought the car back to charleston mitsubishi to return this useless car. Spoke to todd, he was rude, nasty and had no interest in my complaints and walked me to door and said we can't take the car back. I am not rich I live pay check to pay check and now I have a car that is usless to me a high car payment and high interest. And now I have no options in my budget and stuck with a new car can't travel in or go any where up hill. Or travel wv speed limits on interstate safely. I have called about other issues trasmission whinning, does not shift properly, 8 times in park car kept moving, brakes lose air or decompress while driving, the car started brake issues and noises at 1400 miles, the car it getting load the more I drive it and even putters. Really just want to return the car since 8/12/18. And todd at the dealer refuse to help me. Thats before the mechanical issues even started. I would like to return car and some how not have my credit ruined in the process. No one will refinance the car cause loans so new they want $6000.00 to trade. I need a quick resolution. With the way car drives it will not last life of my loan if I continued to use it for travel. If I can' t travel in this car then it really is worth less. I read up on this car clean fleet report it was not recommened for speed or interstate driving. Sales man really should not of recommened this car when I clearly said I was buying for travel. Car was recoommended for small town city driving only at speeds of 35 to 45.
        I hope the corporate office can help me out to resolve this matter. Trade in for a used car thats travel friendly, return car, not ruin my credit. I really want a 2001 jeep cherokee 6 cylinder mint condition under 99, 000 miles.

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — service schedule

We purchased our Mirage in Feb 2014. Since then it has travelled 16520 klm. The car was stored for 12 month...

Capalaba

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationbelow standard car service

Date . 24/08/2018 - West Motor Company - London SW13 9RU
          Service invoice No. 9020 - Job No. 8157 - Outlander Gx 4H Phev Auto - 2014

I am complaining about the quality of service I received from your authorized dealer, Originally the dealer quoted the amount of £2400 for the service and replacement of of rear bushes, which I could not afford at the time, but asked to do the bushes and part service and my bill was £1033.04.

After the service, the vehicle didn't drive well ( above 40m, the vehicle start to shudder like the engine/motor is cutting) and felt worse than it was before the service, I had quick look under the bonnet and found the air filter has not being changed and no screen wash is added despite I have been charged for them.

I took the vehicle back and went with the mechanic for a drive to test the shuddering problem, and the mechanic response was that this car should be driven gently ??? What !!! i have been driving this car for one and half year and never had this problem before the service, the mechanic took the car into the work shop and said they changed the filter and inspected the car and is 100% ok.

Its not, as I tested the car by speeding to 40mph, and the shuddering happened again. I am taking the car to independent Garage for inspection, and may consider taking legal action if the problem was caused by the your engineers.

I must express my disappointment with your dealer and I am losing confident in your vehicles and supporting services.

below standard car service
          below standard car service

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationeclipse cross

Hello. In my new eclipse cross I bought eight month ago, some days ago engine worked very bad. After it checked by mechanics we saw spark plugs in cylinder two and three has been melted. The milage is about 3000 km.I contact to mitsubishi dealer in iran, but they didn, t answer . i also try to email the problem to mitsubishi motors in japan but i couldn, t. The picture of spark plugs are available. I want to feedback the problem and the reason. Thanks in advance

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationoutlander 2017

hello I bought mitsubishi outlander 2017, I had problems with my rear brakes right and I only 30, 000 kilometers the brake pads were completely used on the right side after verification at my seller I am told that it is not guaranteed, like this can it be. I bought this vehicle because it was supposedly the best guarantee of the market I am really disappointed with this situation. Can you explain what to do so that my seller respects the warranty?

Mitsubishi Motorsoem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good day to you. I will like to inform you that there is a certain lot of over 70 thousand Mitsubishi OEM vehicle alternators and starters that have been sold to a buyer in Asia recently. This lot of Mitsubishi products was meant to be scrapped, but had somehow been shipped out to Asia where it was auctioned off to the highest bidder. I will like to emphasize that this is neither a spam email, nor a joke.

A buyer has been found for this lot of Mitsubishi alternators and starters, with exact lot/serial codes and quantities of each model in the list attached. These units will flow into the aftermarket and undercut your sales. Also, these units pose a serious threat to consumers because these units' quality are questionable. Please see the attached photos for additional evidence that this lot of Mitsubishi products were not destroyed as required. Send [protected]@outlook.com an email to request for the full list of alternators and starters which have been auctioned off.

You still have a chance to act but time is running out. This lot of Mitsubishi vehicle products are currently housed in a warehouse in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It is expected that these goods will be shipped out soon via sea to another location. You may conduct your own investigation and contact authorities to seize the products before they flow into your market and undercut you.

You have been warned.

Regards,
                A Friendly Netizen

oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — Complain about delivery of Mitsubishi Xpander in Egypt

I am trying to buy a new car model Mitsubishi Xpander 2018 in Egypt and have been told by the Mitsubishi...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — oil leak after 5k pms

Date of the incident: Sept 1, 2018 Date of PMS: Sept 1, 2018 Full Description of the incident: Oil leak wa...

Baguio City

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationpaint

I am very discouraged with how Mitsubishi treats their customers. My windshield got replaced at an offsite location and when they removed the painter tape - it peeled a small piece of the paint off of the roof. I took it to the Mitsubishi dealer in Costa Mesa where I purchased the vehicle and the service department representative basically said it was no longer under warranty. A Sales guy walked in and tried to sale me another vehicle. I couldn't believe that instead of offering up a solution, a salesman is trying to sale me another car. Mitsubishi does not stand up for their vehicles and basically doesn't take responsibility for the poor paint. I expect more from the manufacturer. I want to know who else I need to contact to place a complaint against Mitsubishi and the poor paint issues that comes off with painters tape.

Mitsubishifactory paint

I have a 2009 Lancer bought new, only 55000 miles on car. The pain started looking horrible and I had a painter look at it and he said the factory did not put enough clear coat on the car from the factory. It has never been in an accident or anything, actually in great condition other than paint. After buying this car a few years later I was disabled., I don't have the money to get a new paint job. Can you help with this problem.

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationcar broken unsafe driving

I buy an Mitsubishi Outlander 2015 brand new and right now the car is not working I take to west gate Mitsubishi locate at Raleigh NC and I'm deal with them about a month and still they cant find was wrong we my car the replace it the car computer but the problem never been resolved.
                      When driving the car is shut off on the highway this happens 5 times and the dealer during one mount they don't do anything with the car I will take a legal action because I buy an brand new car and mske my payment but I my car is broken the service manager always has attitude with us because every time they give us the car back never work I need my car back or warranty has to replace that broken car I would reported this unsafe car to the department of transportation this is not acceptable

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — fiance fraud tampa mitsubishi

Finance fraud was committed on the purchase of my vehicle on 6/16/18. I used to finance cars with Wells Fargo...

Mitsubishi Motors Corporationlocal mitsubishi dealership complaint

In 2015 I purchased a new 2015 Lancer for my daughter. Initially we took the vehicle in for an oil change. We were told it would be an hour. 2 hours into the wait I was told it was almost ready. After 3 hours I spoke with the manager of the service department (Earl) where he informed me that they had other cars to work on not just hers. He was incredibly rude and unprofessional at which time I told him just that. 5 hours later we finally got the car back. After that we had some minor issues with the car where we had to take it into the service department because of the warranty at which they could find nothing wrong with it. Avoiding Earl each time. On July 23 of this year my daughter took the car in because the steering wheel is randomly making a dialing noise. At this time she encountered Earl. She told him she had a video of the steering wheel and the noise it was making. He, once again, became very rude to her, informing her that he does not listen to videos. She was also told by him that she needed to go put more gas in her car (she had 1/4 of a tank of gas) and return. When she returned she was met by an employee who asked to watch the video. After one hour she was called and told that they "lubed" her steering wheel but could find nothing wrong. On her drive home (25 min drive) the steering wheel made the noise again. Today, August 1 @225 pm, I called the service department so that I could take the car back in to have it looked at again. Much to my dismay I encountered Earl on the phone. He informed me that if we could not reduplicate the issue for them they could do nothing about it. I told him about the video at which he interrupted me and stated again they would do nothing until they could hear it in person. So I again informed him that it was random. That I wanted it looked at. He refused to make me an apt. I then told him I wanted to speak with the owner and asked for the owners name at which he stated "well it is called Leskovar isnt it"...This entire conversation with this man both times I have had to deal with him has been incredibly unprofessional. He poorly represents mitsubishi. I have purchased 15 new cars over the years and have never once had an issue with a delearship. I have formerly owned 2 mitsubishi eclipses from a different delearship. I will never again purchase another mitsubishi because of this service department/management.

• Updated by [email protected] · Aug 01, 2018

This complaint is about Leskovar Mitsubishi in Kennewick, WA

• Ji
                            Jimmy_Jungle Aug 06, 2018

I was going to drive down some part of this month, you have saved me time, I've will now go to FORD to make my selection