Having problems with Perodua?

Perodua reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 4, 2009. The latest review Tyre lug nut not tight after car service was posted on Oct 24, 2021. The latest complaint Paint peel off was resolved on May 11, 2014. Perodua has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 23 reviews. Perodua has resolved 7 complaints.

Perodua Customer Service Contacts

Sungai Choh, Locked Bag 226
Rawang
Malaysia - 48009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Perodua Customer Service. Initial Perodua complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Perodua above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Perodua. Discuss the issues you have had with Perodua and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Perodua Complaints & Reviews

PeroduaTyre lug nut not tight after car service

LOCATION: PERODUA SERVICE CENTRE WILAYAH PERKESUKUTAN LABUAN, MALAYSIA.

I went to service my car on October and I did request to check something that produce sound somewhere below the engine. The mechanic had open the tire to check the problem. Approximately 1 week after that, I heard a weird sound below the engine. I went to nearby workshop and the mechanic had check it and found that the lug nut or wheel nut did not tight. It can cause harm to the me if I ignore the sound. This is serious matter, please take better action to the worker.

PeroduaRepairs after the accident

My car Perodua Axia VCG1455 still not completed the repair of body after the accident.
    The staff said, it clear that will finish repair on November, but they said, will completed on December 2021.
    I was very disappointed the service that they provided.

here's my details:
    Name : Nur Idayu binti Ishak
    Car No : VCG1455
    Car brand : Perodua Axia G (A)
    Contact no : 011-[protected]
    Status : not finish repair

Respond

PeroduaPerodua Service Central (Utama Motor Workshop (Sel) Sdn. Bhd.) @ Jalan Kim Chuan

23.6.21 9.50am - 11:30 am Jun7711
      Gentle reminder nobody like poor service center and person in charge.
      I want to Complaint service adivsor kelvin and his manager poor service provided talk so rude to customer over the phone without checking properly they internal problem, come and said i just walk in without doing appoinment, actually my appoinment i make last week 16.6.21 and yesterday 22.6.21 they call n confirmed the appoinemnt, this is 1st service the car send to them 9.50am without checking and go thorough with customer on the spot, just request me to put the car & car key to them and they will call me, after morethan one and half hour only kelvin call and talk nonsense and so rude without service the car??? why??? got appoinment 10am until 11:30am only asking nonsense without checking?? service so slow ever is 1st service?? wasting customer time only? talk also not professional at all without checking properly just said no spoil? how can have this type of agent spoil perodua image and brand name pls becarful not let this type of service center serve customer, important is they totally spoil perodua brand name and image. Gentle reminder nobody like poor service center and person in charge.

Apr 03, 2021

Perodua — Unethical service

Good day. My name is Suraihan ([protected]) and i've own a Myvi 1.3 Ezi (auto) NCG8942 for the past 11 year...

PeroduaCar paint at Perodua Service Centre (Cheras Tun Razak) Malaysia

I bought a 2nd hand Alza VAH 3105 and still cover with warranty. 6 months ago, I went to Perodua Service Centre (Cheras Tun Razak) Malaysia to repair my car and at same time paint. I was served by a Chinese Guy mid 30-40 name Hang Min Hoon Hp [protected] . He always complains my car is 2nd and bumper need to buy a new one then only can paint nice and smooth. But when I checked Youtube, most people mention car cant paint is because of the workman skills and not the parts.

PeroduaNew car key service

I bought a new car key for my Axia 1.0G Auto car in May 2020 at Perodua Melaka. I sent my car and the new car key to do the key remote program at Kean tat Perodua service centre Jalan Reko Kajang on 9 Oct 2020

The problem is the Perodua service centre could not program my new car key.
          So now I could not use the new key ( as spare).
          Please advise what to do now ?

Perodua Ulu Tiram — delay delivery car / myvi yellow jqb6615

Last month I have send my car to perodua ulu tiram for repair... Not much damage.. I have follow up with them...

The dealership : Perodua Kulai — perodua 1.5 myvi

Dear Customer Service Team, The dealership : Perodua Kulai, Reference: I am contacting you in order to...

Perodua Sdn. Bhd. Dato Keramat Penang — new perodua myvi

I have recently purchased a Perodua new Myvi. After one week of using it, I found that the back door cannot...

Perodua — paint issue

Found my car's paint not even at the beams area above the doors, sent for respray on 20-July and collected on...

PeroduaPaint peel off

I want to make a complaint about my car Myvi 1.5 SE that just bought and used (12/2013) and after a month used, the right side of skirting paint start peel off. I have tried to claim warranty but the Perodua Service and Sale centre where I bought (Avanstar(Taman Impian Emas)) said its not under their warranty. I feel that its not fair for me, the peel off become serious day by day and the peel off its not my fault. Some of the part start to bubble up. Its not damage due to the accident. Its because of improper skill off painting/ the bad quality of paint itself. I really hope the Perodua can take this issue seriously and responsible to paint or rectify back the peel off part.

2 Responses
                John R May Mar 10, 2020

sorry to hear that. I believe Perodua company will solve it.

• Su
                Su Qin Jul 31, 2017

Oh my god, did they get back to you on this?

Perodua Alza — Horrible repair work.

My car was sent to Perodua Bengkel Anda know Wangsa Maju for repairs. The work that was done is horrible...

Perodua myviLong wait for replacement

My car radio was not working after I send for servicing from the authorised work shop. The car was still under warranty. I have been waiting for the replacement for 6 weeks and there is still no news when I can have my radio replaced
              Ooi

1 Response
                • Je
                  jess lou Dec 29, 2011

my new car myvi get problem too..car just come no 2 days that wiper there has burned.then send to service shop they said wait 1 week, but until now already 2 weeks something then still nobody call us and let we know anything.after that we call them and ask, they they still need wait 1 more week, we ask izzit after 1 week will get the stock for spare parts, they said not sure cant confirm.then we ask like this how long we should wait..how many weeks, they answer dont know yet.WHAT THE SERVICE CENTRE????AND HOW LONG WE SHOULD WAIT!!!

Perodua Alza — Bunyi bising di dalam kereta ketika hujan

Kepada Encik/Puan. Sedikit tidak puas hati berkenaan Perodua Alza yang baru saya beli. ketika hujan, saya...

Perodua Alza — Service

Service yang dijalankan di cawangan ini amat teruk dan tidak mahu bertanggungjawab atas kerosakan yang...

Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd, Taman Prima Saujana, Kajang — Unfulfill Promises

I am complaining about the treatment received from a certain Perodua Salesman, and also the false information...

Perodua Auto Wangi Service Centre, Penang — Lying to customers and giving wrong information

I am writing to complaint about this specific Perodua Service Centre called Auto Wangi Service Centre at...

Perodua 1.3 MyVi Auto PremiumSaleswoman gave false info and poor after sales services

- 8th January 2011 18:00 Hrs

My mother and me went to DMM Sales Sdn. Bhd. (Melaka) to survey MyVi 1.3 Auto Premium price. We were entertained by saleswoman named MK Nokmalita Bt Amar.She told us that the car is in stock and the car can be issued to us between 3 days to 2 weeks if nothing problem with the loan application.My Mother paid RM 500.00 for booking and RM 230.00 for JPJ registraion number booking (No receipt was given)

- 10th January 2011

My mother went to AmBank with MK Nokmalita. She was interviewed by the bank officer and told that she needs a guarantor
                because of her age.She also paid downpayment RM28453.55 to MK Nomalita, no receipt was given. At that time the bank received all the details and documents from my mother and my sister as the guarantor.The loan agreement signed.
                Promised that the car be issued on Saturday 15th January 2011.

- 11th January 2011

My mother called MK Nokmalita to ask whether the registraion number is booked, she said that she was not in the office and will aske her colleague to do it for her.

- 12th January 2011

My mother called MK Nokmalita and ask when she can give all the receipt. She said that all receipt will be given when invoice issued.
                The bank called and said they wanted a new copy of my sister identity card.At the same time the bank officer interview my mother over the phone. The copy was picked up by MK Nokmalita at my mother home.

- 13th January 2011

My mother called twice but not pick-up. Then my mother received a sms from MK Nomalita stiting that my mother have to wait
                because there is no stock.The car is at Rawang and have to wait for 10 car ordered, then the car will be sent to Melaka.
                The bank called my sister and interviewed her over the phone.

- 14th January 2011

My mother called DMM Sales Sdn. Bhd. (Melaka) because MK Nokmalita did not answer. she talk to the clek Pn. Tina and asked
                whether she received any payment from MK Nokmalita. the clerk answered, she only received payment for Booking and Registration
                amount RM 730.00. Then my mother told that she has paid RM 28453.55 to MK Nokmalita on Monday 10th January 2011. Pn. Tina
                said she never received that amount of money.My mother asked to talk to the manager Mr. Najan but he was not around at that
                moment, Pn. Tina said that she will ask Mr. Najan to call back my mother.

At 10:00 Hrs Mr. Najan called my mother and she explained to him what had happened. Mr. Najan informed my mother that he
                will try his best to settle this problem.

At 15:00 Hrs Mr. Najan called my mother and informed that they manage to get a car as per my mother request and the car
                can be issued on Friday 21st January 2011.

- 16th January 2011

MK Nokmalita came to my mother house and gave the receipts and in the receipt stated that the down payment was paid to the clerk on 15th January 2011. Why was it takes 4 days to pays the money to the clerk?

- 19th January 2011
                The bank called my mother and said they could not release the car because, my sister did not sign the agreement.

My Complaint are :-

1) Why does the process was not properly informed to us during the booking.
                2) Why does we the buyer was lied to believe that there is car available and after all payment have been paid, then the truth came out saying that there is no stock and have to wait.
                3) Why was it takes 4 days for the money to be paid to the clerk?
                4) Why is it the management of this hire purchase is so haywire that we as the buyer had to bear all the cost and had solve the problem ourselves without the assistance of the Dealer? Maybe what is important is to sell the car not the whole after sales service thing!!
                5) Why now after 9 days only my mother was told that they need my sister signature? Why this was not informed earlier so we can make arrangement, and why the dealer was not there helping us because this bank was your panel and you have been dealing with them for so long so at least you can give us some advice.

2 Responses

Perodua Car — Cheating booking fee

I'm writing this to complain Ms Carmen Hee, sales person representative in I.G Enterprise Sdn Bhd...

Perodua myviIssue on car accident claim

Dukacita kami ingin memaklumkan bahawa kami amat tidak berpuashati dengan khidmat yg diberikan kepada kami berhubung dengan proses permohonan ganti rugi kemalangan kereta kami.

Pegawai terlibat:

1. En. Azmil
                  2. En. Romeno

Berikut adalah kronologi insiden:

30/01/2010 lebih kurang Jam 8.50pm : kami terlibat dalam satu kemalangan
                  30/01/2010 lebih kurang jam 10.00pm : kereta kami dihantar ke Perodua Service Centre (Johor Bahru 3)
                  01/02/2010 : Pegawai yg bertanggung jawab menyatakan bahawa segala ganti rugi perlu dituntut dari pihak insuran kami(MAA). Kami tidak bersetuju atas alasan kesalahan bukan disebab oleh kami dan segala kerugian perlu dituntut dari pihak yang melanggar kami(3rd. party). Walaubagaimana pun pegawai tersebut masih berkeras dengan keputusannya. Setelah menghubungi pihak insuran kami(MAA) kami diberitahu kami memang berhak untuk membuat tuntutan daripada pihak yang melanggar kami(3rd. party). Setelah beberapa kali menghubungi pegawai terbabit, beliau masih dengan keputusan untuk memohon ganti rugi dari pihak insuran kami serta turut menyatakan bahawa kami harus membayar sejumlah amaun sebagai penalti sekiranya jumlah tuntutan yang diluluskan lebih rendah dari jumlah kos pembaikpulihan kereta tersebut.

Lebih kurang 2 minggu selepas kemalangan: Kami terpaksa bersetuju dengan keputusan beliau tetapi meletakkan syarat agar segala maklumat permohonan ganti rugi yang akan dibuat harus dimaklumkan kepada kami dan kami harus berada di Perodua Service Centre (Johor Bahru 3) semasa "adjuster" membuat anggaran kerugian/kerosakan. Setelah mendengar syarat-syarat ini barulah beliau meminta untuk berbincang dengan pegawai atasan beliau terlebih dahulu dan akhirnya bersetuju untuk membatalkan pemohonan tuntutan ganti rugi daripada pihak insuran kami(MAA) dan membuat tuntutan dari insuran pihak yang melanggar(3rd. Party).

02/03/2010: Apa yang mendukacitakan ialah setelah sebulan, kereta kami masih belum dibaik pulih lagi. lebih teruk apabila kami diberitahu oleh pihak insuran kami(MAA) yang mereka baru sahaja menerima permohonan tuntutan ganti rugi pada 01/03/2010. Ini tidak sepatunya berlaku kerana sebelum ini kami diberitahu oleh pegawai terbabit bahawa segala permohonana tuntutan telah dibuat kepada pihak yang melanggar(3rd. party). Sekali lagi kami menghubungi pegawai terbabit dan beliau menyatakan "tuntutan telah dibuat dari pihak yang melanggar(3rd party) melalui pihak insuran kami(MAA), tuntutan melalui insuran kami(MAA) adalah sebagai satu prosedur". Beliau juga menyatakan bahawa pihak adjuster(wakil MAA) telah melakukan taksiran kerugiankerosakan walhal tidak sampai 30 minit sebelum itu pihak insuran kami(MAA) meminta kami untuk menghubungi pegawai terbabit terlebih dahulu sebelum mereka(MAA) mengeluarkan arahan kepada "adjuster" untuk melakukan taksiran. Kami juga cuba untuk untuk mendapatkan penjelasan dari pihak insuran kami(MAA) berkaitan prosedur tuntutan ganti rugi, pihak insuran menyatakan bahawa tiada sebarang prosedur seperti yang dinyatakan oleh pegawai terbabit. Tuntutan harus dibuat terus ke pihak insuran yang melanggar dan bukan melalui insuran kami.

Kami juga diberitahu kemungkinan kami tidak dapat membuat tuntutan penuh untuk "kerugian tidak dapat menggunakan" kenderaaan kami kerana segala tuntutan untuk itu hanya boleh dituntut mengikut tarikh permohonan tuntutan ganti rugi. ini bermakna segala kos sewa kereta bermula dari 1/02/2010 hingga 28/02/2010 kemungkinan tidak bole dituntut. Untuk pegetahuan pihak Perodua, sepanjang tempoh sebulan ini kami juga gagal untuk berbincang /menghubungi pihak atasan pegawai terbabit dengan alasan tiada dipejabat atau sedang menghadiri "meeting".

Kami ingin meminta kerjasama dari pihak Perodua untuk membantu kami yang seperti dipermain-mainkan. Kami merasakan bahawa ada pihak yang cuba untuk mengambil kesempatan diatas kesusahan yang kami hadapi(kemalangan kereta). Sebagai sebuah syarikat yang besar dan sering dibanggakan di negara ini, saya amat dukacita dan terkejut kejadian seperti ini bole berlaku.

Sila hubingi saya: Abdul Halim Ahmad @ [protected]

1 Response
                    • Nu
                      Nur Wahidah Sep 26, 2011

Dukacita saya ingin memaklumkan berkenaan perkhidmatan yang diberikan oleh staff perodua yang bertugas di Dasuki Motors Sdn. Bhd, Lot 333, Batu 7 3/4, Jalan Hulu Kelang, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
                      Kereta Myvi saya telah mengalami kemalangan dan dalam proses claim. Pihak Perodua tersebut telah memberitahu saya akan menghubungi saya sekiranya proses tersebut telah selesai. Oleh kerana terlalu lama, pada 21 September 2011 saya telah menelefon sendiri pihak insurans dan pihak insurans kata telah diluluskan claim kereta saya. Tetapi saya menunggu masih tidak ada maklumat terkini dari pihak perodua
                      Pada 22 September 2011 lebih kurang jam 2.00 petang saya telah menelefon status claim kereta saya. Tetapi salah seorang staff wanita yang tidak dikenali siapa telah menjawab panggilan saya dan berjanji akan menelefon saya pada hari tersebut juga. Saya menunggu panggilan tersebut tetapi tidak ada maklum balas sehingga saya membuat panggilan sekali lagi pada 26 September 2011 jam 12.48 t/hari. Seorang staff lelaki telah menyambut panggilan saya, apa yang menyedihkan hampir 7 minit saya menunggu tanpa ada apa-apa suara di talian. Adakah patut seorang pelanggan di layan seperti itu.
                      Sekiranya ada sebarang masalah, tidak sepatutnya membiarkan pelanggan menunggu di talian begitu lama. Di sini jelas menunjukkan perkhidmatan perodua amat lemah. Sepatutnya staff tersebut memaklumkan segera dan akan menghubungi pelanggan tersebut semula bukan membiarkan tergantung di talian atau membiarkan pelanggan menunggu tanpa apa-apa berita.
                      Saya harap perkara ini perlu ditekankan supaya perkhidmatan perodua lebih baik kerana kelihatan seperti tidak profesional.