Complaints & Reviews

terrible experience

Unlimited Wireless Inc. - MetroPCS is not a company you will want to work for. For one they will won't pay you as well as other wireless stores will. I was hired as a supervisor for there pheasant lane mall location. I found out I was only paid .25 and hour more than a normal employee. But I let that go.

There vice president of the company is a joke. I Worked for a T-Mobile Dealer and was offered a Job at the MetroPCS dealer under the impression that It was going to be so much better. WELL IT WAS NOT. I was fired because $30 went missing from the cash register drawer. For one I wasn't the only employee that was working that day. another I would rather steal family before I even thought about stealing from my work. For example when they issued me one of my paychecks It wasn't even signed and I really needed money that day and they couldn't come to sign the check until the next day, The lady that worked at the booth next to me told me to take the money from my register and I told her I wasn't going to do that because it was wrong. Plus If i even thought about doing that I would have had another job lined up and would cleared out the whole thing. But no the immature VP of the company put me on suspension for 2 days and didn't even inform me that she fired me. I had to text her to get a response.

So now I am a single father without a job. I am struggling to support and feed my daughter. The job market is hard for someone with my type of skills. This lady did not only fire me for the wrong reasons she basically took money away from me and my family. It is people like her that make this world hard to live in.

I encourage people not to buy or work for this company because it will not work out. They are not very understanding and if something goes wrong they will automatically blame you.

• Ou
    Outside View Mar 23, 2009

trustworthy review?
    I would like to begin by saying that if you had simply taken the time and effort to proof-read your diatribe on how you were supposedly treated so unfairly, you may have actually been taken seriously. But the fact that your “report" contained so many grammatical and punctuation errors only reinforces the obviousness that you not only didn't graduate high school, but are retaliating against the company like a 10 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Despite the fact you posted as “Anonymous" everyone who knows you would instantly recognize your own special lack of intelligent argument. You state that you were fired because money “went missing" from your cart. Yet this is not the first time you've been accused of this. Within the last year you also had to repay money “lost" by you to your previous employer. You also state that you would rather “steal family"…..since when was the subject of kidnapping mentioned? I say that in jest because, again, your inability to speak/write clearly and professionally makes anything you do say, merely a joke. I personally have observed your work ethic. This consists of about a half hour at the cart you are supposedly “supervising" and 45 minutes walking around the mall talking to friends borrowing money and cigarettes. Again had you bothered to be a decent employee maybe this opportunity would not have been taken advantage of to get rid of a sub-par manager.

I have had many occasions to talk to this Vice President, and found her to be an easy to get along with and fair employer. And if she is supposedly so bad, why does the rest of the staff respect her and feel betrayed by your false accusations toward her?

And what of the “single father"? Aren't you the same “father" that lied about your little girl falling down a flight of stairs to your previous employer to get out of a night at work? There are way too many examples of your poor excuse for fatherhood for me to list. As someone with such a history of using your daughter as an excuse or handicap, I feel bad any child should have to grow up with such a pitiful role model.

Lastly why would someone not want to purchase products from this company? You list them on “[redacted]". From my perspective they fired an employee with poor work ethic, a history of lying and someone who “loses" money. You even stated that if you were to steal you would have “cleared out the whole thing", so better to get rid of you over $30 than say…$700. This actually sounds like a company with integrity enough to ensure that their employees are honest. I do not work for this company, and have not done any business with them, but based on this scenario, I would.

Maria Lopes Sosa Jun 27, 2013

I have always had Service with Metro PCS since 2007 I had always loved there service it had been the best company I had been with. But on 6/26/2013 something happened that it made it all Go to hell. I bough the Huawei Premia a total of 223.00 The moment I went into my Apartment I could not get txt calls or anything. I couldn't stand it. The next day I went straight to the Actual Metro PCS they were kind enough to return my number back to my old Freeform and told me they couldn't do anything else for me. So I guess they Lost a Loyal Customer.

flashing fee free month for who

Metro pcs will gladly charge you $45 to reprogram your cdma phone from other carriers to work with their network. They use a third party company that charges less than $5 to consumers for the same data update to the handset. Imagine what metropcs pays per phone at the bulk rate! Pennies?? Probably.

Here is the catch, they include a free month of service along with the metro flash fee for new customers only!

I am a current customer, to get my free month, I have to go in, sign up for a new account (free just the flashing fee) get my free month with a new phone number, at the end of the month, call them cancel the new account and have the newly ported phone put back on my old account! Why would they make me do this only to circumvent their silly policy, I do not know! I can always use call forwarding to forward the original number to the new phone account for that 30 day period.

They refuse to give me the free month. The $45 that new customers pay for flashing and free month is the same $45 fee charged to existing customers and no free month!!! Unacceptable

The good news: I have their direct telephone numbers to executives at the corporate offices in dallas and regional vp's. They know that I am about to post these numbers for the world to have and use as you wish. They have chosen to not do a thing to keep me from posting this. Here it goes: do you have a gripe with metro pcs??? Call their chief operating officer, or the ceo at the corporate office in texas. He knows I have the number and I will gladly give it to you. Write me by clicking below on contact author

Hey metro pcs: you were warned and I told you I would do this.

• Jb
    jbot1 Mar 07, 2009

maybe you should write a complaint about every cell phone company that gives free/discounted phones to new customers coming in... Actually lets see any cell phone carrier give any one a free month of service... your complaint is ridiculous... everyone knows if you still have to pay your monthly bill on an existing account... Duh!!!

• Mo
    movingfast Mar 22, 2009

Your post is a joke and a complete waste of my time. You lose out on the free month of service when you pay to Flash your phone because YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR OLD PHONE NUMBER. The cost of keeping your old phone number versus getting a month free with a new number, think about that. And like jbot1 said, which cell company gives you a free month of service when you get a new number ehh? People like you always trying to get around the system makes me sick. You want cell service, get a prepaid card or stfu.

• Ca
    cali customer for 6 years May 07, 2009

221000 complaints is more then any other bussiness i ever seen they should be sued for all the screww up sooner or later itt will happn with a class action suit

poor customer service

To everyone who's a current metro pcs phone user and you're having a "difficult time" getting through to...

theft

Not only does Metro PCS play slick games with their customers in order to scam them out of money, they have terrible customer service and overcharge on a regular basis for international calls. I am constantly dropping calls, and get messages from one to three days late ! Pathetic company to say the least.

• La
    LAS VEGAS METRO PCS DEALER Feb 18, 2009

Hi Danno, I am a dealer for Metro PCS. I do not work for Metro PCS I am just an authorized dealer who has brought into the franchise. If you keep your plan the same from month to month. Your plan will not change. If you change your plan between months there are going to be some charges even if you went back to a lower rate plan. If you want to lower your bill, do it the day your bill is due. If your late on your bill after seven (7) days request a bill cycle reset. This will change your billing day to the day that you actually paid it so that you can get an entire month service back. Also, if your dropping calls, remember the old saying: "You get what you paid for." If you have a $49, $79, or $99 handset, don't get upset when you go under a bridge and your call drops. I use the Motorola RAZR V3s and I have a small amount of dropped calls.

Go to a Metro PCS store that appreciates you as a customer. Don't go to one that is simply trying to sell you a phone and try to deal with the same dealer if possible to make for better customer service. Have them call the Dealer Support Group. It has happened more often that when customers who are not familiar with the service take matters into their own hands it always turns into a disaster.

My customers love me for my quality service and just the casual conversation and personality I bring to the store. I receive plenty of refererrals from my customers. The only mad customers I get are the ones I never sold a phone to who come in with service problems. When they leave I have gained a new customer as well as a friend.

• Ri
    RikoH Oct 19, 2009

@LasVegasMetroPCSDealer:

I like what you had to say above and am I thinking about becoming an authorized dealer myself. I would love to speak with you about your experiences and get any advice you might have. Please contact me at [email protected] if at all possible.
    R. Harris

took my money

went there on 1-27-09 to pay my monthly bill. I talked to the lady that was working there and asked her to pay my bill she said sure, I gave her what i owed for my metro pcs bill she then gave me my change. she then tells me that her computers are down and it will take her a half an hour to do it, i said o.k as long as you do it, she said dont worry it will be done. The next day woke up in the morning and tried to use my phone it rang but went to a machine that said "Sorry your phone has been supended due to non payment". I went back to her store and by luck she was there and talked to her and told her that my phone has been suspended and she said im sorry i told you my computer was down and i responce i said you told me you were going to do it. she goes o.k give me a half an hour and your phone will be on i said are sure she said i promise i said alright im giving you a half an hour and its not on im coming in an hour she said o.k so then i left and my phone was still not on after that half an hour so i went back to her store in 45 min. and she was gone i and closed up her store. i return the next and the next and no no one and i have spoken to other people when i have waited for her in front of her store and these people told me the same problem and there is about 6 others that i know of and other that have even worse stories. so im calling out for help, threw this delema and you can reach me at my email [protected]@yahoo.com if you can help me thank you

• La
    LAS VEGAS METRO PCS DEALER Feb 18, 2009

You where dealing with an authorized dealer, not with Metro PCS Corp. I am a Metro PCS dealer here in the Las Vegas area market. This is a gripe that you should have with that location and not Metro PCS as a whole. Everyone is going to have some problems, that was just avoidable on the part of the sales rep., manager or owner whoever you where dealing with. Look for professionalism in a business, look for business owners who care. If you are having problems with the lack of compliance from a store location especially a specific individual in the location this is an isolated event that should be made known to the manager or Corp.

AngryMan IN Dallas Jun 14, 2009

Metro PCS is a horrible company that should not have ever started, all Metro PCS employees are liars and thieves and should be arrested as such starting with the CEO Roger D. Linquist thier corporate address is 8144 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75231 and the number there is 214-265-255o let them know how we feel about thier crap lousy company.

theft and fraud

I purchased a cell phone paid by debit for my granddaughter in May 17 2008. The plan I selected made my...

travel talk

Travel talk is supposed to be helpful when your'e "traveling" but I havent traveled since i've had thi...

poor customer service/failure to call back on service request logged

Metropcs wireless, inc.
Po box 601119
Dallas, tx 75360

Metro pcs sucks. I bought my phone a month ago. the texting has never worked. I contacted them and logged a service request, and never got a call back. I called them again today and they told me it would be fixed within 24 to 72 hours and that it was a known issue. I told them it obviously was a known issue a month ago, but they didn't do anything about it then, and never called me back.

I also was speaking with people in I believe costa rica, whose english wasn't that great. when I did reach someone from their customer service department whose first language was english, he was curt and disrespectful.
If the company I work for were to not respond to service requests, we would be out of business. when my company doesn’t respond accordingly or has an unhappy customer, the customer is provided with a credit. the very least metro pcs could do is credit a month of service, all services, for the trouble I have had.

This is my first month with metro pcs, and this has been a very very poor experience.in addition, metro gives you no discounts on phones… so the usual rant which you can receive from sprint, at&t and others for $50.00 (after rebates) will cost you $200.00. do not go with metro pcs, you will get better service from other carriers. the better service is worth the extra $10.00 a month you might pay with another company.

John D. Jan 28, 2009

I TOO AM AT WITS END WITH METRO. I SWITCHED PHONES AND HAD THEM FLASH A NEW ONE. MY TEXT MESSAGES ARE ONLY WORKING TO OTHER METRO PCS USERS. WELL CONSIDERING THATS ONLY 3 OUT OF ABOUT 100 CONTACTS THAT CREATES A PROBLEM. WELL AFTER 3 SOFT RESETS AND A MAJOR REST THAT TOOK 24-72 HOURS STILL, YOU GUESSED IT NOT WORKING. THE ONE WAY CAN YOU CAN TALK TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT IS TELL THE AUTOMATED PHONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACTIVATE A PHONE. GO FIGURE IF IT IS MAKING MONEY, LIKE A NEW CUSTOMER, PRESTO THEY ANSWER. HOWEVER, THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THE SAME THING. SO AFTER ABOUT 5 HOURS I GOT A DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM WILL ID# 26657. HE SAID THE METRO DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY TEXT MESSAGES TO NON METRO USERS. AWESOME, I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T ADVERTISE THAT ON THEIR T.V. COMMERCIALS. WHAT A JOKE. TO SAVE MONEY IS TO GET CRAPPY SERVICE.

shady business practices

I purchased a cell phone and month to month service from Metro PCS. Almost immediately I started receiving...

bait and switch - double billing

If you switch to one plan experimentally (From a cheaper plan), make sure that you can switch back to the same plan. I just tried their internet service. Terrible and non-existent. Ten minutes to load a web page.

When I switched back to my old plan, I discovered that text messaging was no longer included and that I would have to pay extra.in addition, they also just billed me for two months and would not accept a payment for one month.

Metro pcs is a very scammy company. Customer service is non-existent and the corporate office's automated prompt system can hang you up in an endless loop. They have everything set up so that contact with corporate is extremely difficult. The only company I have seen which rivals metro pcs for scamminess and dishonesty is t-mobile.

One piece of advice: do not give either metro pcs or t-mobile your credit card or debit card number. That is an invitation to get "looted." and guess who has to spend their time trying to resolve these problems: you.

I am actually quite surprised that metro and t-mobile get away with things to the extent that they have. Not only are they dishonest, but they also commit very obvious fraud (Bank fraud included) over state lines. Do not give these companies your cc #.

• Me
    MetroSUP Apr 30, 2009

Read your terms and conditions. You can do nothing but cry yourself to sleep.

not user friendly

Your website routes me to stores that are NOT near me at all. I called the numbers and have spoken to a total of 8 people, NONE of which could understand that I am in Irving/Las Colinas. EVERY one of your competitors is on MacArthur and you are not. I tried calling the customer service line and it kept routing me back to the auto attendant. The site is not updated because I called a supposed location for you, a Target, who had a phone. No metro pcs plan, just the phones. Very misleading. This does not warm me up to using this company at all. I mean if this much hassle just to get a plan, I could only imagine trying to get something resolved! It has been since Monday, 10 phone calls, 2 drive by's and 8 people and I have had no success finding a store to sign up on the metro pcs plan. How do these guys stay in business?

• Pi
    pip santos Mar 07, 2011

Hey I have Metro and recommend if you are having such trouble, you shouldn't have taken half the trouble trying to get a plan.

bad service no help

i went to our local mall and bought 2 metro pcs samsung phones took them home everything seemed to be working right a few hours later noticed that i couldnt send text messeges i purchased unlimited plan that includes talk, text and web for 45 dollars a month i called customer service and spoke with 6 people that same night and they disconnected my my service saying that my service was unauthorized 5 or 6 customer service people and 2 days later and 3 trips to the local store my service finally came back on i have spoken with 5 supervisors and over 20 customer service reps who promised me all sorts of things like my phone would be fixed they would call me back they would take care of it personally i still cannot send text messeges from my phone and they refuse to give me a credit

John D. Jan 28, 2009

• Ak
    akjabed Jun 18, 2009

hey john ...did it ever work with your metro phone if it did then its a problme with the flashed phone if it didnt then its a problem with the number ...and make sure when you send the text send it wit the are code thanks...

over charging

i have tried several time to get in touch with corp. head quarters for metro pcs, unable to do so. we have had metro for years now. resently we made some changes in our service at the irving, tx. office at the airport hwy office. when we were there making the changes we ask exactly what our bill would be for the month of dec. 08 and we were told it would be $120.00 odd dollars but when we got the bill via voice mail on our phone . the bill was over charged by$115.00. i spoke to one the cs's on 611 and was told it would be taken care but it was not, i called agian to get the phon # for that office but they could not give me one, then i called 411 and they had no listing for this office either.

i would like to speak to someone at the corp. headquarters to get this taken care of today 12/08/08
as thereis no phone numbers of contact online either.

my phone # is [protected]

thanks for your assistance in this matter

betty c. kott

• Is
    isa Rincon Jun 09, 2010

I was over charged as well with no authorization!!!

I have had no results in getting my account credited!!!

It has been awful.

isa

• Is
    isa Rincon Jun 09, 2010

Metro PCS over charged my credit card with out me authorizing it

phone service/quality of phones

Recently purchased a new phone(kyocera) from metro pcs and the charger is not working.Took the phone and...

overbilled by metro pcs, and never compensated!

I've been a Metro PCS customer for many years, and am now appalled to find out that not only do they not care at all that I have been a long-time and loyal customer, but they do not seem to care at all about their customers.

I was treated horribly by a manager when discussing my bill. I'm very upset and want to receive compensation for my "inconveniences" (their words).

What happened: In April, I had TWO phone that went on one plan with a $10 discount for the phone on the second plan. In April, my bill was paid TWICE (by mistake), but nonetheless, when I learned that two payments were made on my account, I confirmed with the Metro PCS rep that my phone service would be paid and uninterrupted for the month of April and the month of May. That made sense to me.

Then on May 9th, I removed my second phone because I no longer needed it, and I needed to lower my bill.

When June came around, I received the text message telling me the amount I owed for my next month of service. It stated that my bill amount was only $28.98 -- I thought that the reason it was so low was because I removed my second phone, and they had obviously issued a credit to me. I even had the store where I was making my payment call to confirm that this amount was in fact correct. Yes, they said it was.

When June rolled around, I expected my bill to go back to the normal expected amount of $59, but was very surprised when the text message from Metro stated I owed $82! What?? I called Metro right away and explained that I did not think this bill amount was correct at all, and the rep told me that I was right, in fact. She advised me to disregard that text message and that the actual amount I owed was $59. She told that if I paid this amount, my bill would be paid in full and my service would not be interrupted.

Low and behold, the next day, my phone was SHUT OFF! I couldn't believe it! I called Metro and went around in circles with a very rude manager for an HOUR. In the end, he left me with no legitimate explanation for this over-billed amount, and he told me that either I could pay the balance or take my business elsewhere.

Since I needed my phone right away, I paid the balance. But I still feel that I was completely taken advantage of.

I talked to a rep again tonight to see what could be done about this issue, and she told me that because I removed my phone in April, I lost the $10 discount on the second phone, and that I had "underpaid" my bill in June (even though it was confirmed by Metro that the $28 amount was correct)!

I asked for the telephone number to the corporate office, and they could not provide me with one. They could only provide me with a PO Box address where I could write a letter.

They didn't care that I was given "wrong" information. I still feel that I was overbilled, and until someone can make sense of this to me, I am furious with Metro PCS. It's evident they do not care about their customers. "Sorry for your inconvenience" does not cut it for me. I want to be compensated for this, and I would love to know how to contact Metro PCS corporate office to file a complaint!

If anyone can tell me how to do this, I would be so grateful!

Any advice would be helpful.

From a very dissatisfied customer,
Josie

• Wr
    W.R. Feb 19, 2009

Because Metro PCS has such low monthly fees, they feel that providing good customer service is not necessary. People in need have no choice but to put up with their nasty attitude because they cannot afford something better. I also had my fair share of standoffs with their CS reps several years ago and ended up taking my business elsewhere. However, Im surprised that you didnt find this information online. This is from Metro's website.

MetroPCS is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.

Our mailing address is:
    2250 Lakeside Blvd.
    Richardson, TX 75082

Hope this helps.
    W.

bad service

I requested for an ebill from Mtero starting Aug 20 2008. The next month they tell me that all those representatives i spoke with never activated the ebill. I was looking forward to getting my ebill so i can see usage on my children's accounts.

Im very upset with metro on this and several other issues and i want to complain right to the top about their service.

• Al
    alisha Sep 28, 2008

the service sucks. i tried to talk to customer service and the man didnt help me at all. he asked if i had any questions about the info he gave me and i told him he didnt even answer my question. i asked to talk to a manager and he put me on hold and no one ever got on the phone. i have had it with metro. droped calls bad service. i would rather sign a contract then deal with this no good service. another unhappy customer. you think they would do something to keep their customers happy, but they dont. another person who wont be with metro psc.

• Ge
    Geraldine L. Villa Oct 25, 2008

The worse customer service if you have to deal with the dealers. I had a very bad experience this weekend with a dealer for asking a simple question. The dealer couldn't even answer a simple questions, it seems that it bother him I guess he didn't know the answer. He told me "to get lost" I gues the simple question was too hard for him to answer. Then, I tried to call customer service, but no answer. I will never get Metro pc they provide the worst customer service, I guess they don't need the business.

Anonymous Oct 29, 2008

I understand your frustration. It seems that with these new buisness models in the celluar market offer unlimited minutes and seamingly very reasonable price plans. But what you must understand is that with these companies you are getting an automated queue and substandard customer service. Am I excusing them? No by no means. But they seem to be aggresivley expanding. I'm sure they churn rate is very high. In some respects there is an old saying you get what you pay for. Although Verizon, and some of the larger tier 1 carriers have opened up they network for a customer to bring their own equipment. Metro, Cricket, might actually be helping consumers in the long run. (Boost not included since they are owned by Sprint it unfortunatley has back fired on them and boged down their network ), Since they take away consumers from the larger contracts carriers. Be not weary you will see a significant change within the next 5 years. With etf being prorated networks opening up and unlmited plans becoming intense competition it will ultimatley benefit us. Oh by the way since I rambled on the best way to take care of any of your needs is to go into a metro "corporate" store not an indirect. Explain your problem and do not leave until the issue is resolved in a reasonable manner. If you don't have the time to go in person then call again and again until you get the desired results speak only with a supervisor. Most importantly stay cool remember your incontrol as the consumer you are paying them not the other way around. Good luck!!

angela1975 Mar 12, 2009

I totally agree with you they do not do their job basically they get paid to be rude to us and not take our requests into consideration.

• St
    Steelers Jun 26, 2009

2 minutes ago by Steelers 0 Votes
    I recently bought 2 samsumg messager phone. One for my daughter and one for me. I paid 213.00 each. I have had to return the first phone I got and it took almost 3 weeks to get. I still have the same problem with the new phone. No reception and cant download pictures. I would lik to get a whole different phone or go back to a rave phone but I dont feel I should have to pay for another phone. However you can not talk to a live person about this all you get is a recording. That sucks. The place where I got the phone wont give me an exchange. I have been with this company for 2 yrs and have 4 phones on my account. You would think that if they wanted to keep the customers happy then they would as least exchange the phone. I would like to have a response back to this because I dont really want to go to another company but would like to have my phone replaced without paying for another one again

Beth

their employee error they would not fix

I have been a Metro PCS customer for almost 10 years, Ever since they came to Sacramento. I can''t prove that to them because when they get newer phones, if you buy one and want the "free month" that comes with it, you have to create a new account. Anyway, 2 months ago we signed up for the Metro family plan. 3 phones unlimited calling, 1 bill. Too good to be true. When 1 phone broke, we called the customer service line and asked if we could remove the broken phone for a month so we could afford to purchase a new phone and then add it back onto the plan later. She told us yes, that would be no problem. So we said lets go ahead and do that.

Right when she removed the phone, she said "Oh my goodness" so of course I said "What?" She then proceeded to tell us that because our family plan was altered, it was no longer valid and all phones on that plan would now have to be put on a new, more expensive plan altogether. So naturally we said to put a manager on the phone, only to get hung up on.

To make a long story (somewhat) shorter, I eventually got a manager that was unhelpful, and I demanded her manager. When he FINALLY got on the phone, he tried to charge me $30 more a month than the plan we were on, and said that he wouldn't help me further. And on top of that, said he refused to give me contact info for his boss. I have found some info for the top dog of metro, and I am posting here the ID numbers of the so-called managers that so rudely "helped" me.

Manager #1 ID 1704 - Unhelpful and rude as hell. She had no concern for customers

Manager #2 ID 14261 - He seemed to want to help AT FIRST only to say we had to pay $30 more a month for a new family plan.

Both of these people should be fired, as well as the person that lied to us and said we could remove one phone on a temporary basis, I only wish I had her ID #. I hate Metro PCS now, and I will never go back to them. Funny how that works, I've always told everyone that was looking for a new service provider to check out Metro.

By the way, if anyone needs the info for the President of Metro, just google Roger D. Linquist and you should find everything you need.

angela1975 Mar 12, 2009

I agree with you I just got off the phone with a supervisor and I forgot his name but the id# was 8799 and the agent her name was tanika her id# was 703731 or 7037011 it seems like they say it fast so you cannot get it! and the other supervisors name was Abraham king. I called six times and they acted like we accidently got disconnected! I agree with you I am going to go to another carrier thanks for the company information.

• Ge
    Geau Sep 19, 2009

they really don't care about anything we say and are not involved in providing good customer service ...they are just taking your money ...I see alot of people have been customers for several years ..if the service is not good why are you there so long, believe me I'm not sticking up for this rip-off company I'm trying to make the consumer realize that the public controls the suck cess of these fly by night companies in the 60's we would boycott and refuse to use the product ..the people in america nowadays 1st of all aren't american and anything is better than what they had where ever they came from ...so wake up america it's all about money if it's cheap your getting it ...and if they can rip-you off the're doing it so you are allowing it to happen why complain ..and the same goes with political figures that's why the people have the power of impeachment ...you have to exercise your righs cause they are slowly phasing them out of society ...too much change how can we allow companies like Metro PCS to operate if you don't use the sevice at all they have to close and go out of business ..foriegn business are taking advantage of America...WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

• Od
    oddenk Nov 09, 2010

I agree 100%! just screwed me on a phone that is now junk and want me to buy another one for $300.

unsatisfied

I just purchased a cell phone from Metro PCS about 2 months ago. Already the phone isn't working. I've gone to 3 different stores and none will replace it because it's not charging. It must be my fault but the phone was fine until one day it just didn't charge. I called the corporate store and the girl who picked up saids she's one of the managers. I asked her how many managers they got and she said a lot. What kind of strewed up company is that?

• Da
    Dan Sep 20, 2008

METRO PCS BREAKS YOUR PHONE WITH A " SILVER BULLET SIGNAL OF SOME SORT "
    Where is this damm governments consumer protection when you need them!
    Every state has a consumer protection division.
    I have written FL Attorney General twice about how I went through 3 phones at Metro PCS in the course under 6 months. Then, I realised there is something else going on here. I suspect that they were hitting my phone with a silver bullet signal of some sort by calling it. And, for the record.. I used my phone as a home phone. I never brought it out anywhere with me. It would sit on my coffee table 24/7 and I live alone - so nobody else was messing with it. Each time, I returned my phone, the store rep would say, WOW... Your phone is like a brand new phone.. I wonder how it broke... IT was corparate HQ technical division doing something deviant to make cash and boost the bottom line of Metro. Its simple economics... They break your phone = You go in an spend more money.. Thats the game they are running! Please, some lawyer start a class action lawsuit against this company!

customer service at warranty center

We tried many times to contact there office by phone but no one ever answers. I have many metro pcs account...

unethical business practices

I want to complain because my wife bought me a cell phone which I didn’t like when she brought it home...