Republic Wireless Logo

Republic Wireless

Having problems with Republic Wireless?

+1 919 230 4307 (Corporate Office)
940 Main Campus Dr., Ste 300
Raleigh, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Republic Wireless.

Complaints & Reviews

Republic Wirelesscell phone provider

I was double billed by Republic Wireless on 7/20/19 for $24.38. Republic Wireless has no phone number to call, ticket system can take weeks for an answer, so I did a charge back through my credit card company. Today (8/26/19), every phone call I try to make goes to some unknown company, and I can't receive calls. Tried to contact Republic Wireless, it was one of their customers who explained that Republic Wireless needed updated credit card info, and that's why they sent all my calls to an unknown number. You know, instead of calling me or texting me or emailing me, for some reason they decided that this was the way to handle it. I updated my CC info, still have the same problem, Finally received a message from someone at Republic Wireless, they explained that they did this to me because of the chargeback from last month. I sent them proof, a screen capture from my credit card statement, four hours later, no reply. I am still without phone access. No way to contact anyone there, they have no phone number for customers to call for billing or with problems, customers have to sit and wait for a "ticket" that might be answered today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. I have a family member 5 states away who is on her deathbed, I can't call or receive a call to find out if she's still alive or not. I'm a disabled vet with no other access to the outside world except for my phone and computer. I need my phone. Also, I've paid for this "service" from Republic Wireless for a year in advance, made that payment less than a month ago!