Assurance Wireless Logo

Assurance Wireless

Having problems with Assurance Wireless?

Assurance Wireless reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 30, 2011. The latest review They rip off data you pay for was posted on Apr 29, 2021. The latest complaint phone service was resolved on Sep 30, 2019. Assurance Wireless has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 130 reviews. Assurance Wireless has resolved 34 complaints.

Assurance Wireless Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Assurance Wireless Customer Service. Initial Assurance Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Assurance Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Assurance Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with Assurance Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Assurance Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Assurance WirelessThey rip off data you pay for

Their newest trick is that if you put $20 in your account while you still have data, they take a dime making it $19.90 so then you can't buy your $20.00 data package when you go to purchase it. They constantly cut off service when I still have money in my account. You never know when they are going to do it from month to month. It's all a ploy to get you to give them an account where they can automatically top off your account, but give you no way to see when or why. They must make billions off of the data that they steal from paying customers. I would say avoid them and find a carrier that lets you see exactly what you are paying for. They prey on people down on their luck.

Assurance Wirelessumx paper weight phone!!

I have assurance wireless umx phone. It will not charge not turn on! This is the second umx phone! First one battery swelled up and got it replaced. Replacement phone now will not charge nor turn on! No red or green light!! No it's not the charger nor outlet tried multiple of each. I'm a single father who is disabled, I have no way of contacting my child or assurance wireless to discuss problem.

Assurance Wireless[protected]

You sent me a text from 279 number about getting a replacement phone. Also, you sent me a letter about why i need a replace phone, because i am using an old phone. I spoke to a Brian on 03/06/2021 about 3:13-3:18 p.m. about a replacement phone, he took my information for this phone. He also wanted me to send $2.00 dollars for a gift card, i told him i don't have $2.00 dollars for the shipping and handling charge for the card. I have sent text and emails trying to find out what happen to my replacement phone.

Mar 15, 2021

Assurance Wireless — Phone/customer support

I got what was suposed to be a new phone, about 2 months ago. I called customer support, and I told the girl...

Assurance WirelessMy phone is not working it's stuck it's not working right

I Jeannette James I have a assurance wireless phone I can't use my phone anymore I can't text anything a word or letter sometimes I can't open up my apps like when I try to read Facebook I have to keep pressing the apps or any other apps so many times til it open up when Facebook open up I can't text or read they messages and reply back to them and I can't go online to check my emails or to order thing or send messages to peoples

Assurance WirelessUMX693 replacement phone

Hello I called about a replacement. Had several UMX 683 they're no good so I called and asked if they had a different type altogether. He assured me it was but turned out to b a different UMX model still. The 1st issue. 2nd I had to pay $25. Then the 1st one I never received, USPS said it was "placed on my front porch" but never got it. Put in a order thru them to track it, nothing. Called Assurance AGAIN, she sends one out "free" but now it can't be activated. Gives an error message and they don't know why. I believe I should be reimbursed the initial payment$25 plus get another model one, not these old UMX models. How they expect us to use phones once a month if the battery dies or screen freezes then when you ask for a replacement you must pay or they feed you a line about service out n call back in a few days! This is one of the most scamist sounding company. I wish I could go back to Access wireless, I had no issue with them

Assurance WirelessProduct exchange/replacement

My Lifeline free phone stopped working. I called the company and they charged me overnight shipping by FedEx for the delivery of the phone but replacement phone was never delivered. Two days later I called company again and they promised to refund me $12 overnight charge and they informed me that the phone will come by UPS on Monday Jan. 11, 2021. They gave me a tracking number. Nothing was delivered on Jan 11th...That number is not in existence with UPS. My account shows that tracking number as FedEx but FedEx says no tracking number can't be fund. So they never sent me a replacement phone and they charged my credit card for overnight shipping. This is not acceptable. They lie to me every time I speak to them. Something needs to be done about scamming customers by that company.

Assurance WirelessUMX U693CL

Good Afternoon. I am complaining about customer service errors and delays. I received my replacement phone yesterday via USPS as promised in 5-6 business days. An error was made by the manufacturer I was told I would have to return the phone said Mary at Assurance Wireless. I was also told the manufacturer would send me yet another replacement phone via USPS. Delivery would take yet another 3-5 days. The battery died on my original phone Dec. 26th and will no longer charge. I suggest this is far too long for a customer to be without a phone for emergency services if need be. I also believe the battery life to be far to short for a phone just over a year old. I suggest immediate overnight delivery of said phone. I look forward to continued service.

Sincerely
              Donald Ursaki
              Bristol, Ct. 06010
              [protected]
              [protected]@gmail.com

Assurance WirelessPhone

Can't hear, can't hear on speaker phone, cant hear when volume is turned all the way up can't take screenshots of import things, can't see on small screen, can't use my old phone that I can hear on, can't afford to buy another crappy phone from assurance wireless.

Assurance WirelessCustomer service and technical support

I requested a replacement phone for my mom. I called the customer service to activate the phone, which arrived with a SIM card. They weren't able to accomplish this, so I was transferred to technical support. After multiple attempts, they gave up and said that the SIM card has a problem, so they will send me a new one. I called them back after about 10 days, to find out that no card was issued to me. They repeated the attempts to activate the card I already had, with no success. I was transferred to a different department a couple of times, to hear the same thing again: the card is defective, someone from a different department will contact you within 48 hours. Four days later, no phone calls, I called them back. Same story - someone will contact you within 1 hour, 2 at most.
                  After a total contacts of 6 times, I decided to file a complaint, I don't see another solution.

• He
                      Heather Church Dec 16, 2020

There is a total dead zone in Foster, Oregon and Crawfordsville, Oregon in Foster on Whiley Creek Road total dead zone the 911 service doesn't even work incase of emergency Just letting you know so you can fix this problem ASAP Thankyou

Assurance WirelessMy free obama phone never was sent after several attempts.

Please contact me due to several attempts to obtain my phone through online services and with Rep over the phone. I lost my phone and was calling to request a replacement phone rep screen me for a replacement and I would receive a replacement phone 7 till 10 business days never received my phone I contacted Assurance rep a month later was told my account close I had to reapply I reapply and was told I would receive a letter by mail if I was approved. Then never received a letter contact assurance wireless they said there was not a application on file after I gave them id application number I have a agency working for me due to being legally blind. I want a supervisor to contact me at [protected] I call several time and talk to rep with assurance wireless I was told I could reapply due to my account being close rep helped me reapply and told me I will receive my phone 7 Till 10 business days.

• Updated by Pamela J Clark · Nov 17, 2020

please contact Pamela Clark [protected]

Assurance Wirelessumx new customer

I've called customer service twice. My phone is activated. I can send And receive texts and my data service is great.. However I can only call customer service from the phone. And can receive calls. Both agents couldn't understand what what happening. Please help me. I don't know what else I can do. And the customer service agents can't help either..

Jul 25, 2020

Assurance Wireless — UMX U683CL

My name is Malave' Contreras of Cincinnati, Ohio Now I am grateful to have a mobile smart phone with a...

Assurance WirelessPhone service

AW messed up my provisions. Now the phone I paid for, LG TRIBUTE, Is "locked" and All the great car's that can't comprehend english LOCKED up my $87 phone and say it's"no longer compatible with AW". They did that! Now I'm stuck out $87 and stuck with the bogus UMX device.

May 15, 2020

Assurance Wireless — Service

They are work in co hoots with a dirty cell phone company to take money from people who need and depend on...

Assurance WirelessHorrible in everyway

I had them a few months ago they sent me two phones they both broke within a day or two.they were undamaged from the outside but no reboot screens on both.they blocked me from getting one elsewhere tried to charge me twice and lied Everytime they said something.i filed a complaint which got me nowhere with the FCC. They denied me a phone for a month tried to charge me for a free phone twice both had warranties that they never honered told me that they sent me a phone which I never got told me I need security questions the tent never gave me ect.o had another company and I went get another phone I got tricked into signing back up with them which I now get to go through this again.fraud lies galore.

Apr 29, 2020

Assurance Wireless — UMX cell phones

I have to charge three batteries a night because the UMX phone sucks all the juice out of the batteries! I...

Apr 16, 2020

Assurance Wireless — Phone lifeline cell phone beyond urgent!

60 plus hours convo w Assurance Wireless call center in the PI: The call center in the PI has told me that...

Apr 10, 2020

Assurance Wireless — flip phone

Thu, Apr 2, 2020 7:09 am To hotline [protected]@fcc.gov, OurTeamAssuranceWirele...

Assurance WirelessThey promises you the phone and service and never,ever deliver.

I have dealt with this company since at least Jan 1st, 2020, when their first letter came to me. I qualify all the way through National Verifier and they know this I got the letter Feb. 3rd, 2020. Still no phone or phone number. Assurance tells me it's on it's way and of course no phone. I have written down five times I have had live calls with them, each saying it's on it's way. I am a single person, living at the YWCA and I depend on a phone for emergencies and my aging mother, they don't care. My name is Tanya Evans, pin 042764, they will ask for that info. I live at 322 East Broadway, Unit B318, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. Could you please help me with this company to honor their commitment. All I want is the phone and good phone service. Parent company is Virgin Mobile. Last correspondence was 3/19 and they said it's on it's way in 3 to 5 days. Help me get connected. My email is [protected]@outlook.com. Thank you for your time.