McDonaldsservice

Today, I went to McD to have some breakfast, and there were three cars in front on my car in drive thru, there systems were not working, plus they were just accepting cash, so they just took the order on a plain piece of paper (which I noticed when they asked me to repeat my order when I went to the cash Window) after I gave the order. It took almost 30 minutes to the people to get ready my order, that's OK. But, Finally I got it. So, I went home and opened the McD Bag, the food was less in the quantity. I went back to the McD right away, and now there systems are working. So, I explained them the problem. and Instead of taking care of it, the Lady (Manager or Leader) around 4:30 a.m. started shouting on me(she warned me that she will call police), that I am lying. I am just an International Student here at SEMO, so I don't know what to do about it. I have been a valued Mcd customer for more than 10 years even before I came here (I like the food but not the Behavior of that lady)

Is there someone can do anything about it?
This kinds of Customer services are against the goodwill of Mcdonalds.

• Ka
    Karliya Apr 06, 2016

I purchase the same items every morning - 1 x standard skim milk cappuccino & 1 x slice of raisin toast. Swansea NSW drive through told me if I wanted to get the meal deal I needed to go into the mccafe. Now I am noticing in all Newcastle / Lake Macquarie region outlets the cost varies from $4.60 to $6.10. This company should have set pricing in all outlets, I would like a confirmed cost as this is not acceptable.

• Lu
    Lucelle Loubser Nov 24, 2013

After driving around all day, tired - all you want to do is to grab a quick bite to eat so you decide to give the McDonalds Drive through a go - no cars lined up, so this should go quick, right?. Think again! First of all you struggle to get your order through, because even when there is nothing wrong with your hearing, you struggle to understand a word the person behind the intercom says! (you mention that the intercom seems 'faulty' as you get to the first window, but it seems irrelevant) Okay - you tried! As you drive off you realize that two of the extras you ordered never made it into your brown paper bag! Close (literally) but no cigar! I am not saying that this happens often, but maybe worth mentioning.

• Ro
    Rosanna in Hamilton Oct 04, 2012

I just moved to Hamilton from Guelph where I was a Mcdonalds lover. It to just one visit to the hamilton location at main and gage to turn me totally off. When I arrived there was a man standing there waiting for some slushy drink. I gave my order for a qtr pounder meal and had to wait at least 10 minutes for my meal. There was nobody ahead of me, no one at the drive thru and not more than 3 people in the restaurant. The staff were walking around in slow motion and when the man finally got his drink he was livid. When he had ordered it the girl didn't have the smarts to tell him the machine was being fixed. He stood there and waited for the repairman to be finished. They didn't even have the sense to see if he wanted to change his order. When my meal was finally served, I took it straight to the park across the street only to find that the burger was barely warm, quite dry and the bun had hard edges. I also tried 2 different pop spouts and both were out of diet coke so I had to choose something else. No wonder it's the only Mcdonalds I've ever seen with almost no customers. I for one won't be back!

• Su
    Sunil Thakran Feb 21, 2012

I did not do anything to cause her to call the police. The only reason that I can think of that caused her to want to call the police was because I made a comment on her boobs. She has big boobs and I asked her if women with big boobs has small brains because my order was not good quality. She then asked me to leave. I told her that if I did not get my food I would be calling a couple of my friends to take care of the issue. This is when she called the police. She accused me of lying because one time when I was hungry I admit that I did claim that I ordered something more expensive and paid for it when I really did not, and a few times I was hungry and claimed I never got my sandwich when I did because I ran out of money. This time I was being honest. She asked me why did not return the sandwich. I told her I already ate it. She refused to give me a refund because I already ate it. That is when I asked if women with big boobs are dumb and asked if women with big boobs have smaller brains. She asked me to leave and did not want to help me resolve my issue. I left telling her she only got the management position because of her boobs rather than her brains and quality of work. I later called to apologize and she told me I am not to return.

Like I said I am just an International Student here at SEMO, I don't have much money. I admit what I did previously was wrong but why am I being punished by a big boobed dummy because of it?

• Ro
    Roxan Feb 21, 2012

Hi I work at MCD the only thing you can complain to the manager that own that MCD they don't do anything go to head office and tell the your story.Am really sorry the way that women treated you is ovb. even mature adults can't control themselves.

• Pe
    peoplearerude Nov 13, 2011

I just went to the mcdonalds on washington ave. in belleville, nj and I ordered a cheeseburger in addition to other items. When I got to the window after I paid, the lady at the window told me everything was in the bag including the sauces as I looked in the bag. I said ok and I left. When I got home I realized my cheeseburger didn't have the meat in it. I called to speak to the manager to complain since its not the first time they do something like this. The person I spoke to was completely rude and told me to come back and I said no because I have known people that have spit in burgers when they get a complaint and then the person on the phone said ok and hung up on me. Horrible!!! I will stick to Burger King from now on.

• Go
    GoldOpals Opals Mar 06, 2011

I am curious, at the time was there an Iced Coffee clearly displayed on the McCafe menu board? We stopped doing the Cafe Iced Coffees a while ago and when customers ask for one, we ask if they want an Iced Latte instead which does require the espresso machine. It has ice, espresso and milk.
    Did you hear that lady ask for a 'home made' iced coffee (we never had anything of that particular name)? Maybe she got the normal iced coffee from the normal counter area.

thisisaustin4 Mar 01, 2011

Whatever you peons choose to believe, sure, ok...

SP lies about it's personal life, just for the praise and self-esteem booster. A pilot, I don't think so; only in your dreams. Any person in the military would have much more self-discipline, something SP does NOT have. And SP stated previously she has children. If that part is true, I feel sorry for them. With an attitude and filthy mouth that "it" has, imagine how those kids are being raised. They'll end up just like her/it/him, whatever the case is.

I know that people lie about themselves on the internet since they don't have to prove anything. But SP really wins the prize for a fantasy!!!

Have fun, kiddies!

• Ab
    Abalone Mar 01, 2011

This caracter cleans "### Pots" for a living"!!!

Sure,

Those pots specify" the darkness of your mere being",

sp.

thisisaustin4 Feb 28, 2011

God forbid that ever happens.

Yes I am different than you...I DON'T HAVE 3000 or 4000 + idiotic posts here, which mostly do not give effective advice to the complaints. All you three or five of you, whatever the number, do is criticize and post comments that don't even make sense.

thisisaustin4 Feb 28, 2011

Childish comments on your part. Go back and read these sometime when you're not stoned/drunk/peeved off about life.

thisisaustin4 Feb 28, 2011

Well, I'll let you kiddies spend your day/night posting your "famous" idiotic posts all afternoon/evening. I have a life away from this; I just stop in for the entertainment..

JD

not...you posted after, so you win the STUPID prize.

thisisaustin4 Feb 28, 2011

SP-and then even stupider ###s like you post afterward...

• Ha
    Hawkgt Feb 28, 2011

The worst service in a food chain. Complete ###s work there, with no respect.

• Ke
    kerry rayner Feb 21, 2011

i am sick to death of the service in this stoor 90% of the time they arent only rude they are arrogant they wont honour there vouchers when a voucher says per person per day thats what it means not per car or per family i have had this argument many of times i even told the manager i was contacting consumer affairs because they arent hounering what the vouchers has said for witch i did contact them and i was right then i was told to ###ing go for it stupid ### as an ex employee of mydonalds i am discusted i also hear a lot of other people complaing of the same store for many differant reasons i know this store is privatly owned but its no excuse i would like to see somthing done about it other wise close the store down and make room for some other business who is able to provide decent service i bel;ive if a survey was done on this store head office would seriously see there is a major problem and that this stoor just gives the company a bad name .

Chepannie Jan 02, 2011

I disagree with the other people. Iced coffees have nothing to do with the McCafe machines that produce the mochas, lattes, etc. The employees hand make the iced coffee, so yes, you did get ripped.

Buttah Dec 28, 2010

I will never go to McDonalds again. I observed a worker this morning open a pack of fruit with her teeth(mouth) and serve it to a customer. That customer was me. I was so appalled that I cancelled my order. This should never happen, and I'm almost sure it was a manager that did this horrible thing. That's were virus grow, from other people germs. I'm sick to the stomach.

Buttah Dec 28, 2010

I went into McDonalds this morning wanting to try their new Oatmeal. As I was waiting for the Oatmeal, the lady behind the counter took the order, took the money and began serving the food without washing her hands. I'm thinking to myself, "I hope that's not for me. She took two packs of dry fruit and open the packs with her teeth, "her teeth". I'm thinking to myself "wow" I don't want that order. First off, she was taking money, never washed her hands, served food, touched the food all in the same time. As she preceeded to give me the order, I responded "I don't want that", you open those packages with your teeth, I don't need your germs." I asked for my money back and she did apologize, but the damage was already done. I can imagine the germs that restaurants carries. It makes me want to stop eating out in public restaurants.

• Fo
    Fom Nov 25, 2010

Simple, , Dont buy junk food!

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 14, 2010

I agree with Brenda. They probably didn't know when the machine would be fixed and didn't want to burden you.

Michelle Douglas Nov 14, 2010

Went to Magill Road McDonalds last Sunday 7th November at 4.45pm and was advised that the McCafe Coffee side was not working.I then asked for a Home Made Ice coffee to be advised that they were unable to do that either.we placed an order anyway with food and sat down in the restaurant.I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw a lady come in 10minutes after we were seated who asked for a Home Made Ice Coffee and was then made one.I was furious to see that, i have thought about it and have decided to make a complaint as it has bothered me for over a week.It is not the first time that I have felt McDonalds being a Large Food Company they should maybe train their workers a little more in CUSTOMER SERVICE and also MAINTAIN their EQUIPMENT.I have also sent a complaint about the PAYNEHAM RD MCDONALDS as these two are in my home vacinity which I frequent regually.At present I feel that I will not be using McDonalds as our Take Away, and possibly in the future return and hope that these issues have been dealt with.55c9b

Michelle Douglas Nov 14, 2010

Went to McDonalds 13/11/10 @ 7am to find that again their MILKSHAKE Machine was broken(Unbelievable that the day was McDonlads Day.Then I went to the McCafe side to order a Chai Latte to wait 15mins and listen to the girls talk about their night before partying.When I confronted the girls they even took longer.

• Up
    upseted Aug 31, 2010

Ordered 2 Big Macs, 2 Chicken Sandwiches, a large fry, and 2 drinks. I got home which is 20 minute drive and only had 1 Big Mac. I was furious, I tried to call but only got a busy signal.

Jasmonscott Jul 12, 2010

I called at 10:20 am on July 12, 2010. I was calling about a job opening that an employee referred me to. I've been calling for three weeks. Last week they said they were hiring and even took my information. But today when I called I asked the woman were they hiring, and that I've been calling for some time. Rudely she said we're not hiring, then she hung up. She didn't say ok, bye, have a nice day, NOTHING...where is the customer sevice???????? I called back and she tried to catch an attitude...no...you work in fast food, and customer service is very much needed...if you dont have respect or customer service, you don't need to work. This occured at the McDonalds on 95th and Ashland in Chicago, IL...I will pursue this until that employee is fired. And I will have a lawyer...i felt really disrespected that she was rudr and it makes me dont want to eevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver purchase anything from McDonalds AGAIN!! Customers are number one...and clearly she forgot that!!! My email is [email protected] WILL TAKE ACTION!

milburns Jun 04, 2010

i bought my last burger from mcdonalds as long as u keep airing the gay add in france
    so sad to send such a terrible message to young boys. as a father so insulting also.my family values are rock solid and hate to see any young man make such a terrible choice let alone have my hamburger joint be a part of such nonsense.hope a lot of fellow american boycott also

• Ad
    Admin13 Apr 08, 2010

Today I ordered a big Big Mac Menue at the chinese online delivery service [protected]). After 30 minutes they delivered a 50% empty box of french fries, a half cup of coke and a burger with carrots and spicy sauce which has nothing to do with a Big Mac. I called the order line and was told to wait for the call of the restaurant manager. Unfortunately this manager did not speak any english and hang up the phone. I called the complaint line again and told them that i want to have a new Menue asap and they agreed. When the delivery guy came to my apartment the Big Mac and the Coke was ok but the fries were less than before. I think that McDonalds doesn't care about the customers because they have enough. It is time to get their beef...

• Ca
    CarmenM13 Feb 25, 2010

I am a student and being a student I dont have lots of cash if you know what I mean. This leading to finding affordable fast food. So I tend to eat at Mcdonalds from 5 - 6 times a week. I seem to go there often to find all the managers and employees treat me like a rebelious teen full of angst. I am very well mannered and happy and I dont think i deserve to be treated like that I often get greeted with "What." and rude remarks like that. Sometimes the manager tells me the debit is down then I see the next customer use debit. Also I often get poorly made food I have no idea if this is on purpose or not but I do not think this is acceptable. I can not find anywhere to contact mcdonalds for this incident but I hope they read this so something can be done. I have the managers information everything, If mcdonalds reads this can you contact me I do not want any free coupons or something I would just like this issue to be resolved because the whole community has to deal with this.

[email protected]

Sincerely Carmen.

• Ha
    happygranmavtwo Jan 18, 2010

I was one of two people at the Mc Donald's in the Roses' Shopping Center in Florence. I waited for about ten minutes and was never even asked if anyone could help me. Several people came to the register I was standing in front of, but none spoke to me. One man who seemed to be the manager even came up to the front and never acknowledged me.

I counted at least seven workers while I was there; all ignored me.

Finally, I left and went to Burger King!!

butterfly1 Jan 16, 2010

i came in on a wednesday evening. i ordered two meals from a man on the front counter who never smiled or asked of i needed anything else. once i received the food it was cold and tasted old . i politley asked to exchange it or a refund and the man got the manager who was very rude and said to me "sorry your food wasnt good enough here is your damn money". i took my money and went across the street and had very fresh food and service with a smile . i was surprised bc this mcdonlads was a friendly place and clean but recently it seems to be going in the trash!

• Re
    RestlessHeart Jan 02, 2010

What...you couldnt read the menu? If he had elaborated further you'd have been here ### that he wouldnt just take your order and kept offering something you didnt need or want. Some of these places cant win for losing with people that are hell bent on ###

margaret schmidt Dec 21, 2009

Went in today at 11:05am to the McDonalds on Imola St in Napa. The counter person was rude and not helpfull. I wanted Chicken nuggets and they had a few different choises. The counter person did not even offer any choice. He just gave me the 6 nuggets which was 3.36 I could have gotten a whole meal with 4 nuggets for less then 3.00. I fell he was tring to sell the most expence one. He could have said something about the different items instead of hurring me through the sale. They were not even busy.

• Le
    Leah8 Aug 21, 2009

On 8/20/o9 I went to the McDonalds in Pennsauken N.J and order a small ice tea. After drinking it I opened the cup to eat the ice and there it was a "LARGE ROACH" in the bottom of my cup. I was Absolutely Sick to my stomach. When I called to speak to the manager to complaint he knew exactly where the roach came from, he said and I quote" It came from our ice machine". How could they knowingly continue to serve their customers.

Disgusted,
    Leah

• Ni
    nicholas248 Aug 16, 2009

if its so expensive. why do you buy it?

• Sw
    Switch73 Jul 12, 2009

We can't really complain about the services because there is none, not even a customer services in SA, and to top it up it is durty and management is rude. These people are throughing your name away. Please do something about it.

• Pj
    Pjcam Apr 17, 2009

I visit this particular McDonald's establishment on a regular basis and order a large hazelnut latte with whole milk every single time. Generally I have to order the item several times before they actually get it right before pulling to the window to pay an exorbitant amount of $3.67 for my coffee beverage. When I actually get to the window I am constantly being asked to "pull forward" while they wait on the next customer. How long does it take to push a button on a coffee maker and add a shot of hazelnut I ask you? Today was no different from any other visit only this time when asked to pull forward, I refused. The person looked at me rather odd and then told her manager that I refused to move. Let me also state that this particular McDonald's primarily employs those of Hispanic origins and communication is painful to say the least. I am not a racist person but I am a firm believer in someone being able to speak as well as understand the English language when they are working directly in a customer service based industry. This in itself was half of the problem. This is America...speak English!! Not only was I spoken to in an inappropriate manner but then those in service with McDonald's proceeded to speak in their native language and laugh while I stubbornly waited for my coffee. When it finally arrived it was NOT what I had ordered. When I handed it back to the attendant and told her that it was missing the hazelnut, she again repeated my comments to (what I can only assume was) the manager. He stated in a loud voice that if I wanted "extra" flavoring I would need to pay for it. At that point I told the attendant that I wanted my money back. I was then asked AGAIN to pull forward and someone would bring me my money. This particular person (not the store manager) apologized for how I was spoken to and she gave me a number to contact (area manager I believe) who listened to my complaint and 'promised' that something would be done. I then proceeded to pull through the drive thru of a SECOND McDonald's to get my coffee and was spoken to rudely while PLACING my order this time and once again asked to "pull forward". This was to pick up my free cup of coffee given to apologize for the first incident earlier that day. McDonalds...Keep your coffee. It's not worth it.

• Da
    Dan Block Feb 09, 2009

S. American beef @ Mcdonalds

THIS IS A GOOD DECENT MAN WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THIS AND: HE SIGNED THE STATEMENT AND: INCLUDED HIS CONTACT INFO:

I'm sure those of you who aren't in the cattle business don't understand the issues here. But to those of us whose living depends on the cattle market, selling cattle, raising the best beef possible... This is frustrating.

This will keep us from ever stopping there again, even for a drink.

The original message is from the Texas Cattle Feeders Association

American cattle producers are very passionate about this.

McDonald's claims that there is not enough beef in the USA to support their restaurants. Well, we know that is not so. Our opinion is they are looking to save money at our expense. The sad thing of it is that the people of the USA are the ones who made McDonald's successful in the first place, but we are not good enough to provide beef.

We personally are no longer eating at McDonald's, which I am sure does not make an impact, but if we pass this around maybe there will be an impact felt.

Please pass it on. Just to add a note:

All Americans that sell cows at a livestock auction barn had to sign a paper stating that we do NOT EVER feed our cows any part of another cow. South Americans are not required to do this as of yet.

McDonald's has announced that they are going to start importing much of their beef from South America. The problem is that South Americans aren't under the same regulations as American beef producers, and the regulations they have are loosely controlled.

They can spray numerous pesticides on their pastures that have been banned here at home because of residues found in the beef. They can also use various hormones and growth regulators that we can't. The American public needs to be aware of this problem and that they may be putting themselves at risk from now on by eating at good old McDonald's.

American ranchers raise the highest quality beef in the world and this is what Americans deserve to eat. Not beef from countries where quality is loosely controlled. Therefore, I am proposing a boycott of McDonald's until they see the light.

I'm sorry but everything is not always about the bottom line, and when it comes to jeopardizing my family's health, that is where I draw the line.

I am sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300) ... and those 300 send it to at l east ten more (300 x 10 = 3, 000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!

I'll bet you didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you? Acting together we can make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

David W. Forrest, Ph.D ., PAS, Dipl.
    ACAP Department of Animal Science
    Texas A&M University
    Phone [protected] Fax [protected]
    2471 TAMU College Station, TX [protected]

Please Comment on this.

Dan Block

• razorxmuse Dec 13, 2008

The other morning on my way to work, I stopped to get a mocha coffee. I waited a short period of time and when she opened the window, she handed me a bag FULL of food. I had ordered 1 medium mocha coffee. I had to wait 10 munutes for a coffee i had paid $2.98 for. i was late for work.

The following day i stopped again..this time i went IN the place and ordered. first she gave me a COLD mocha (clearly i had ordered a HOT coffee..it was 26 degrees outside)then they left off the whipped cream & chocolate...not a huge deal but shoddy none the less. when i asked her to make it the way it is in the pictured advertisement, i was rudely scolded in front of other customers, and told that it didnt come that way (which it does). she then continued to curse in spanish.

Giving them one last chance i went to a totally different McDonalds on hwy 49 in Concord NC...the service was s l o w and once again my 1 item order was screwed up. i recieved a half a cup of coffee, no toppings and a rude attitude. Im a mother of 4 children and 9 grandchildren..i have advised all of my family and friends to boycott McDonalds...we now go to BURGER KING.

• Gr
    Grandma2t Dec 11, 2008

We ordered the new McCafe coffee last night from the Seward Nebrasak McDonalds. Boy was it awful and we paid almost $3 dollars a cup. If you can't make better coffee even from a machine give it up, it was horrible. Never again will we waste money on this awful coffee Grandma 2T

• Ni
    Nilesh Prasad Nov 08, 2008

I visited your mcdonalds store in the North Side of Red Deer on Friday the 07th Nov 2008 at around 5.30pm and experienced the following:

I went through drive thru and ordered: machicken combo (large Fries), southwest crispy burger and snack wrap with two pkts of mayo. The attendent told me the price of 14.46. I went to payment window and handed the cashier a sum of 25.56 and she returned me a change of 1.10. When i queried that the change is wrong the cashier called in a supervisor. The supervisor told me that i should park my vehicle in front and they will recount the cash register and would refund me my money, so i asked them what if the till is short before i arrived there so the supervisor told that i should park in front and let him do his duty. so i drove forward picked up my food and parked. Than a girl comes out to my car window telling me that the cash register was only over 5.42, so i argued and it came up that she agreed that if i return the meal they will refund my 25.56. so she took the meal and this supervisor came out with 25.00 cash refund. the name of the supervisor was donald (was told upon asking).

Concern
    -------------

Is this the tpye of service this outlet provides.
    I am a manager at one of the leading fast food company, we dont deal like they did in this situation.
    What is the point in recounting the till and refunding 5.42 instead of 10.00 and when not agreed take the meal and refund 25.oo. What kind of management you guys have, and also please tell your management staff to talk nicely not in a rude way, they are there because we buy food, if we dont buy they stay home.

Also why your staff at north dont wear name tags, i think it is a requirement that attendents should wear name tags.

Also send your staff to some accounting and mathematics classes so that they understand simple accounting and maths, shame on the outlet.
    Calculate the time and cost they have wasted in serving me

5mins at the window
    5 to 10 mins recounting till
    5 mins argument of not accepting a refund of 5.42
    5 mins going back inside and than giving me a refund of 25.00
    your management staff at this outlet seem to be fools dont know what they are doing.

I am a fan of mcdonalds but situations like these would make me change my taste, but pls forward me a clarification on this matter on my email stating who was at fault and what have you guys done with the staffs who did this to me.