Mcdonalds — making food with no gloves!
I went into a mcdonalds on 16th avenue, n. w.in Calgary, to order a take away breakfast. Whilst I was hanging around, I notice that the person making up the orders had no gloves on while she was making all the food. So when the food came, I told the guy I did not want it now, and then saw a manager, and she said, well sometimes they wear gloves and sometimes they don't, and was not in the least bothered about it.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- Mcdonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- Mcdonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- Mcdonalds - all operations on site