Mcdonaldsdirty bathroom in mcdonalds!

S

I decided to eat at a McDonald restaurant located at 2848 Nostrand Ave in Brooklyn, New York. Before I ordered, I decided to use the restaurant's restroom. When I opened the door, the wall behind the toilet and the toilet itself were smeared with feces. The feces were hard and it appeared to have been there for some time. I inquired about the cleaning of the bathroom from an employee, but was not given an adequate response. Apparently the bathroom would be cleaned later during the evening. How can anyone serve food to the pubic with a bathroom of such a state so close by...

• Ko
    koos May 14, 2007

Wow, feces are gross

• Ca
    CARL A. DENGEL Oct 15, 2007

This is about the Mc Donalds in Walmart store in New Orleans located on Tschoupatoulas street.

1. Store and restroom extremely filthy.

2. Employees play games with customers after paying for simple order of Big Mac had 10 other people behind me pay for their order and receive the food. The manager would not answer any questions including how to file a complaint or even her name. Why me? I was the only white among the customers. Bye Bye Mac!

• De
    dee Dec 17, 2007

138 street jamaica ave jamaica ny 11435 Service is the worse never they got my order right!

• Ya
    Yarika Gawenda Stossel Jan 11, 2008

i disagree with taht coment about toilet bein smeared with ### it was choklate from a sunday it was not ### this macdonalds is way clene and i can be prode to be a customer at there

• Yo
    yoyoyoma Jan 18, 2008

How do you know it was chocolate and not ###? Did you taste it?

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Feb 04, 2008

I like to piss on the wall at McDonald's

• Aa
    aaron gibbs Apr 30, 2008

my little man loves the food he is three years old but for the last 2 nights he has had night mares cos ov the fairys and dragons screen saver its just a bit much when you go to get food (mostov the time) but the toys... from what age are you supposed to enjoy your meal if you are littl honisly the only people who will be happy with these toys are 13 -15 year olds and the occasional 30 year old nerd i just dont think its fair for my little and i feal sorry for the rest ov the kids out there who feal the same way as my little man thanks for listening... how about take a leave out ov kinnder eges very large book thanks again... Bigman.

• Ps
    P. Stewart May 28, 2008

I think you just need to buck up, drink your orange juice and clean the toilet yourself... Those McDonalds employees didn't do it and don't use it and you do so clean it yourself!!!

• Ni
    nicholas248 Aug 16, 2009

agree with P.stewart

• Ju
    JustMee Aug 30, 2009

My family and I visited a McDonald's on Government St in Baton Rouge, LA. We first used the restrooms, which were disgusting. From the sinks, that were stopped up to the toilets to the floors. ABSOLUELY GROSE! After ordering the staff hung out cutting up and talking loudly. One employee was stuffing his face with fries in the back. Quite disgusting. We then were eating and a man off the street walks in and fixes himself a drink without paying and walks out. All the while the staff, including the manager, are still in deep conversation.
    What do we do? What can I do?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices