McDonald'slack of operating equipment to service customers

C Jan 14, 2020 Review updated:

1-14-2020 around 1:20 am ( Working 3rd shift this is the only location close with a 24 hr. drive thru)- I left my job to grab something to eat and was told at the drive thru that it was cash only - This is not the only time this has happened. I had gone one morning to pick something up for breakfast for my son before school around 5:30 am and was told the same thing at the Drive thru. There was also a time when I was told my card did not work and I had to cancel my order and went to a different McDonalds and my card worked just fine. I have complained in the past (about this location) and my name was added to a list to make my food again due to the order being messed up (Which I had never redeemed) I have gone and gotten Luke warm or even cold fries (Which McDonalds is known for) This location has only been opened for a year or less and having these problems. My family and I each at McDonalds at least 2 to 3 times a week due to the convenience of Fast Food. I am not a person who is trying to get free food as I stated earlier in my complaint. I am not a person who carries cash in this day and age. I hope this does get rectified for the future. I have actually spoken to several of my coworkers and they refuse to go to this location due to equipment being down or location being out of this or that. I hope this helps with this location for you customer service.

• K
      Jan 14, 2020

You probably should keep a cache of cash in your car at all time for emergencies.