McDonald’sdrive thru and rudeness of employee at window

S Jun 22, 2019

On Friday, June 21, 2019 around 8:45pm I went through the drive thru at my local McDonald's. It took at least 15 minutes of sitting and waiting, which was very disturbing being that this is a fast food restaurant. When I finally got to the window the young woman, tall African American, at the window gave me a single hamburger and I had ordered a double hamburger. I handed it back to her and told her it was wrong. She didn't apologize for the order being wrong. She simply turned around, told a group of Lacoste-workers something and then they all started laughing and talking. I waited another 8 to 10 minutes. Finally I blew my horn and she gave me the revised order and with a smirk on her face she said, "what is your problem'? I in return said, "You all are too damn slow'! At this point she started to laugh historically, and turning to her co-workers making comments and continuing to laugh. Then she looked at me and sarcastically said, "Have a good day", at which I replied, "I will you stupid [censored]" as she continued to laugh turning towards her co-workers! I am 61 years old and felt compelled to cuss her out. I even wanted to throw my pop at her through the window! Somebody will eventually do that. Not to mention that she kept rubbing her hair and had no gloves on which is unsanitary. I will never visit this McDonald's again for fear of catching a case. It is over staffed with young people who could give less than a damn about customer service. Please pull the footage and take a look for yourself! And they are fighting for $15 hr, really! They shouldn't be paid at all with their dumb can't get an order right [censored]!