Marriott Residence Hotel — appointment for the post of front manager from uk
I would like to know that last week I recd. An e-mail from id [protected]@yahoo.co. Uk & the contact person was sir powell c. Phone no. [protected] & [protected]. He gave me 21 questions to solve on e-mail.
I did & sent it to him within 72 hours as asked. He then asked me to join his company as front manager. And also my best joining time at marriott. I answered him that I cannot join before 15 th of june 2009. After my reply I did'nt received any of his response on this. After one week again I received my appointment letter on my e-mail and asked me to sign one page & send him as a token of my acceptance for the same.
He asked me to contact mr. Claire tuhey his e-mail id is britishcouncil. [protected]@asia-mail.com & his phone no. Is +91 [protected]. He told me that 30, 000/- indian rupees will be required in the process of work permit visa and other paper work claire tuhey called me twice in one day on my cell and asked to transfer him the money when I refused him to pay such big amount he asked me to transfer only 10, 000 rupees only. I look this as one of the biggest fraud & scam can you pls. Help me in this regard by finding out if this company is registered in united kingdom
Sir, can you help me in this regard by finding out if this is not the part of scam & I have not been misguided.
Awaiting your kind response on this.
More Marriott Residence Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst!
- Marriott International - treatment of employees
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment
- Marriott Rewards - no credit for 3rd party bookings, surprise
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel