The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Marriott Residence Inn — employee complaint-guest relations
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On march 11, 2009 I attempted to stay at your residence inn marriott in white plains, westchester county, and was treated extremely rude upon my check-in by your front desk clerk, eddie.
I have traveled to white plains new york seven times per year over the last three years. Each time I have visited white plains I had a pleasant experience. This trip I was extremely displeased by the front desk clerk's rudeness when I arrived. First, when I arrived there was a line of customers waiting. The clerk eddie, was chatting with one of the other employees. He was chatting loudly enough that we could hear the conversation was personal regarding his new motorcycle and vehicle. This conversation extended at least ten minutes, even though there were several customers waiting to be assisted. When it was my turn to be assisted, eddie did not welcome me to the hotel, nor did he use any courtesies such as please and thank you. He scowled, appeared irritated that he had to assist me.
I do intend to contact the better business bureau to file a complaint. As a former chicago downtown marriott employee from 1991-1994 I truly understand the "marriott way," of professionalism, courteousness, and ultimate guest satisfaction. Eddie (front desk) should be seriously reprimanded for his rude demeanor, attitude, and unprofessionalism.
Now that you understand my experience, I am sure you understand why I am upset about my recent attempted stay at your hotel. I will not stay at your hotel when I travel, and I will book my reservations with an alternate location, since I am a priority rewards (hotel) member since 2006.
Cc: jim vahajii-food & beverage director chicago downtown marriott
Stephen g. Marriott-vice president
More Marriott Residence Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst!
- Marriott International - treatment of employees
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel