Marriott — misleading customers
At the time of our timeshare purchase at marriott horizons your salesman, kenneth harrop, misled us as to the way timeshare could be used. He over and over stated that whenever we wanted to use our timeshare, at any time of year, we would have no problem. Well, we tried to use it this february and had to go through interval because of this lie he told us. The units are fantastic and we in essence bought it for our children, but again I am extremely unsatisfied with having been lied to. When we tried to contact a manager or anyone to help us we were given the shuffle and noone ever responded. I know this is not how marriott wants to be represented so I am passing this complaint to corporate to see what if any action will be taken
More Marriott Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst!
- Marriott International - treatment of employees
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel - poor service at hotel