Menu
J
Author of the complaint
2:19 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To whom it may concern,

My family and I had the misfortune of staying at your hotel from 3/24/22- 3/27/22, in room number 407. The hotel was very nice and comfortable, but during our stay, we encountered a number of unsatisfactory service levels that I think you should know of and hopefully do something about.

First, even after calling the front desk to ask for towels we had to search down housekeeping on our floor daily for clean towels and to find out where to place dirty ones.

Second, on 3/26/22 we asked a lady outside our door for towels and she told us to go get some from another lady and that she would bring a bath mat and hand towel to our room later and place them in the bathroom. We noticed they were changing out the light shades in the rooms, they were on a cart outside our room. 4 hours later when we returned to our room, there were no hand towels or mat, but our daughter's air pods 125$ were gone from our bedside table where the lampshades had been changed. We reached out to the manager Cindy Bagwell and let her know what had happened and she said she would check who was in the room. After talking to her numerous times and her stating they could do nothing about it, it was an insurance issue, we attempted to give her a copy of the receipt where we purchased new ones. With no one technically coming in our room, nothing should have been missing. Any maintenance should be done in empty rooms. Random individuals should not come in while the room is occupied.

We hope you agree that this type of service is completely unacceptable at so many levels. It is not the kind of treatment I would have expected from a Marriott hotel of your state and caliber. I am very disappointed from this bitter experience. As a Marriott Bonvoy Chase Credit Card holder the expectations at your hotels are high. Articles being stolen from a room are not acceptable.

I would like to hear your thoughts about my complaint and the steps that you are willing to take to prevent such incidents in the future and to help with the loss of our air pods.

Yours sincerely,

Joel and Amy Hensley

Marriott Number [protected]

More Marriott International complaints & reviews

Marriott International - treatment of employees
Marriott International - confirm appointment letter true or false
Marriott International - employment
Marriott International - fake 100& dont send the money!
2 comments
I
Jun 02, 2022 1:07 pm EDT

I stayed at JW Marriott in Cancun, Mexico and was forced to pay over $300 more than my bill. The hotel manager agreed I was overcharged but refused to issue a credit to my card. Once you sign the bill at checkout (which you have to sign whether you agree or not) then they can send the bill with your signature to your bank and you can’t dispute the charge. You are at their mercy to correct the error and they don’t! FYI- everything we used a credit card to pay for in Mexico was overbilled when we got our statement. They are theives!

I
Jun 02, 2022 1:06 pm EDT

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

208 complaints