Makro Onlineorder number: mak2372478 kingsons laptop backpack - j buys

A Feb 14, 2020

Good day,

I have placed the above mentioned order on 2 February 2020. The delivery time on the purchase was 2 - 5 working days. I can see on the order tracking that the order was packed on 3 Feb 2020. The order however was not handed over to a courier from that day. Today is the 14th of Feb. I have phoned the call center twice in 3 days and was told they will escalate my query and I have even send an email, all without any feedback.

This backpack is for my daughter that started university and she does not at the moment have a backpack for all her books. This is not acceptable.

Can you please help me with this. I have not seen such poor service in a very long time and it is glaringly obvious that the online shopping function of Makro South Africa is not functioning even remotely properly.

Rather just skip the whole online function if it can't be done sufficiently. Customers doesn't need more poor service.

Annemie Buys

order number: mak2372478 kingsons laptop backpack - j buys

• Makro Online's response · Feb 17, 2020

Good day Annemie,

Thank you for taking our call earlier and for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly note that we are currently liaising with the relevant departments and senior management regarding your complaint and will be sure to revert with feedback. Please be advised that feedback will be relayed within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience caused and service received.

Hope you find the above in order.

Kind regards,