Macy's — interest rip off
I bought a pillow for 28$. I was 4 days late and was charged a late payment fee. I called up and was told that my fee was waived, balance 0 . now I got a bill again for 69$ because I didn't pay the waived fee. I called again and Macy's insists that I pay 27$.
Clearly a rip off, I sent you now a 27$ check AND CANCEL MACY'S CREDIT CARD.
ACCOUNT NR [protected]
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior