LG ElectronicsFridge

C Oct 09, 2020

I bought an upright fridge at game store then along the line I realized that the water dispenser was leaking all the time. At first then I went to the store to file a complaint. The salesman assured me that he called the lg repair service but to my surprise no one pitched to repair the unit. Then I kept on going back to the store to notify them of my change of address. Then one day I was called by this rude person who called me that he was a technician from lg, screaming and shouting at me saying that he was getting lost in this era of gps then he hung up on me. I kept on visiting the store for assistance where I got same promises till the warrant lapsed. And finally this week the fridge was rebooked and now lg expects me to pay and now the fridge has started developing another error on the display and now I feel as if they were buying time so that the unit warranty expires so that they will charge me. I believe now am now one of those dissatisfied customers that I have noticed giving bad reviews online about how lg fridges lacks durability.