Having problems with LG Electronics?

LG Electronics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review LG bottom freezer refrigerator LFXS24623 GM63SGS was posted on Jul 29, 2021. The latest complaint washer was resolved on Nov 21, 2019. LG Electronics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1238 reviews. LG Electronics has resolved 240 complaints.

LG Electronics Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LG Electronics Customer Service. Initial LG Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LG Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LG Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with LG Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Oct 17, 2020

LG Electronics — Repair service

We are very frustrated we sent in a phone case for an lg dual v60 thinq for repair about 2 months ago. When...

Oct 14, 2020

LG — Refrigerator

We have a 4-year old French Door refrigerator. Our 3-year old warranty has expired, but the compressor i...

Oct 10, 2020

LG Appliances — Refrigerator

In mid july 2020, my lg refrigerator stopped working. I lost all my food it was a night mare and a mess. They...

Oct 09, 2020

LG Electronics — Fridge

I bought an upright fridge at game store then along the line I realized that the water dispenser was leaking...

LG CorporationWarranty repair on an lg refrigerator

Our LG French door refrigerator stopped cooling over 7 weeks ago and, ongoing. I filed an extended warranty repair with LG over the phone on the 11th of September. I was not aware during the period the fridge went down that there is an existing extended warranty offered by LG due to faulty compressor. Online research led me to the extended warranty and, repair request. I've been in contact with LG Support since the above date with follow up call/chat weekly (last week I asked to have my request escalated) to no avail. Out of desperation, I send two email to LG President regarding my predicament and still awaiting response. I fully understand the current situation regarding COVID but, considering our predicament, I refuse to believe that a big corporation such as LG is powerless or unable to exert influence or pressure to third party service provided to help our cause! I am getting tired of lip service every time I call or, chat with their rep.

• Br
      Brenda Sommers Oct 06, 2020

We are having the exact same issue with our LG refrigerator. I will never buy another LG product again and I will encourage others not to purchase products with them as well. I wonder if they would tell their CEO and board members these same responses if their products failed. Probably not, they would send someone out immediately. LG YOU SUCK!

• De
      Debback56 Oct 14, 2020

@Brenda Sommers I also received notification there is a class-action lawsuit relating to this.

• Mr
      Mr. Helpful Oct 06, 2020

I'm sorry you're so frustrated. I can't say I blame you, but I will state that LG produces some great appliances and their fridges are just some of them.

Unfortunately, you are correct; the Covid virus has such down many production plants worldwide and hasn't others at very limited capacity. Even if you wanted to purchase a new fridge, of any brand, you'd find it difficult right now.

And as much as your patronage is appreciated, support for your product is not escilated over other because of complaints.

LG Electronicslg refrigerator

Its been a month of still not getting anywhere with any one to come look at my refrigerater lg has by far the worst customer service I have ever come across im in tears writing this. When I thought there was hope ad I finally got some one to come out they came earlier then the set appointment. And my daughter was there a half and hour early so they just come when they want to and don't tell you. Gave them my cell number sevral time to use that they use my land line.

• De
        Debback56 Oct 14, 2020

I just had a no-show today and I took the day off to be home. Now it will be two weeks before they can come out again.

JSBlake Sep 21, 2020

I’m sorry to hear you had this issue. So we can better investigate your issue please contact LG Customer Support by direct message via Twitter or Facebook using (@LGUS). Also, please include your name, physical address, email address, model and serial number and a brief description of your issue to expedite a resolution for you.

Sep 11, 2020

LG Electronics — Refrigerator model #lfxs26926s /01

I bought this unit in February 2017. It is now 9/11/2020 and the unit has stopped working, no cooling and no...

LG ElectronicsWarranty Parts LG Mini Split

Purchased an LG Mini Split 2 years ago. One month ago it quit working. Called AC Repair company that is local. They called LG tech support and determined there were 2 sensors bad. Ordered the 2 sensors and was called today to let me know LG sent the wrong parts that took 3 weeks to receive. Three weeks for commonly failing parts is unacceptable and typical of LG support. Now I have to wait another 2-3 weeks without air conditioning because LG does not care about taking care of warranty issues. The mini split shouldn't have even failed in such a short time. LG does not make quality products and should be pulled off the market for inferior products and terrible service. With traditional ac systems it is easy to get parts in 1-2 days and have your HVAC up and running again without waiting a month.

JSBlake Oct 01, 2020

As always, thanks for choosing LG!

LG ElectronicsFaulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co

I bought a LG Refrigerator Model No: GLN292DDSY purchase date 16-05-2020, In a couple of month the Fridge started over cooling and all the vegetables and fruits started rotten because of the high freezing temperature and we informed the LG service because this product covers under warranty and the service team taken 7 visits and nearly 40 days especially in the Covid-19 pandemic situation to address the problem and every time we have to sanitize the refrigerator and become a nuisance for my family members. I am very surprised how a International Branded LG Company can manufacture a faulty product and may use for the customers and also surprised about their incompetent service provided by LG co. Usually in other countries they will replace with a new product for maintaining the reputation of the company but here in India we can't expect such generosity from the manufacture.

Faulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co
        Faulty new machine (lg refrigerator) and incompetent service by lg co

JSBlake Oct 01, 2020

Sep 03, 2020

LG Refrigerator — Defective refrigerator

MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE DURING A PANDEMIC- I purchased an LG fridge in 2017 when I renovated the kitchen...

LG ElectronicsWashing machine

I am using LG products such as Washing machine AC TV etc
          But now a days I am not getting service support especially in the area
          chennai if I give a return call to them and behaving very rude. Not responding with the proper words. Very worst customer care and support.
          It is intend to move to other products due to this issues. This is Not Lifes Good, it is Lifes Bad.

JSBlake Sep 04, 2020

Aug 21, 2020

LG Electronics — Washing machine

We purchased an LG washing machine, model no. 81256 on January 15th, 2013. I had extended the warranty and...

Aug 14, 2020

LG Electronics — Deceptive business practice/warranty repair charges

LG Dishwasher purchased in 2017 stopped working. Contacted licensed repairman off of Angie's List who...

Aug 13, 2020

LG — French door refrigerator, model lmxs30776

Purchased an LG French Door refrigerator in February, 2017 and loved the features and room it provided. In...

LG Electronics65oledc9 tv

I file my first inquiry to lg support on may 11 when my tv stopped working, file multiple repair request and inquiries, lg customers always respond buy never have an repair appointment date or anithing, tried to contact lg usa support on facebook and twiter and they no longer respond, what is worst my lg account was "disabled" and all my inquiries and repair request just disappear, no one answers and I I have a 2000+ tv sitting on the floor just gathering dust, What a horrendous support for a so called "premium" tv, very shady company.

JSBlake Aug 06, 2020

Aug 04, 2020

LG Electronics — Dishwasher

Caveat emptor - Please be aware of what you are getting into. This is not a manufacturer that stands behind...

Jul 21, 2020

LG Electronics — Customer service

I am Omran Kouba, A mathematician and university professor. 50 days ago exactly on 31 May 2020, the...

LG ElectronicsFrench door refrigerator

We bought a LG Refrigerator on 01/22/2020. In May the freezer section started icing over and not defrosting. Now the freezer door will hardly open. We contacted LG at the end of May and have contacted them several times since then. They yet to send a repair person to our home. We are in desperate need of help. We are terribly disappointed in LG service. Why can't they send some repair help

French door refrigerator

• Updated by Ellen White · Jul 19, 2020

We cannot get any help for our LG Refrigerator. We can hardly open the freezer drawer. What is going to happen when the door ices over. What are we to do? This is unacceptable

JSBlake Jul 20, 2020

Jul 08, 2020

LG Electronics — LG Cooktop

My cooktop has been broken for 5-6 weeks and I have had 2 service technicians come and still nothing has been...

LG ElectronicsRefrigerator

On may 23 2020 after spending 1799 on an LG refrigerator that lasted just 2 years
                I've been on the phone on hold for hours almost every day for a month trying to resolve the problem with my fridge not cooling. i've been promise reembersment on over 400 dollars in food, spence, 300 on a mini fridge plus water cooler and also a replcement of my frdge also tnot to mention LG offer to repar my fridge a month ago nothing has been done. Customer Service is is un profetional and not capable of helping, put me onhold for long periods without any results at the end.Very unsatisfied with how my problem was handle with no results! No one really care!
                I would not recomend this company to any one!!!The fustration is beyond words and at the end had lost 1799 for my fridge over 400 in food 300 a mini fridge replacement and now on the market for another fridge about another 1500 more for my family size.

JSBlake Jun 23, 2020