Feit Electric Company Logo

Feit Electric Company

Having problems with Feit Electric Company?

Feit Electric Company Customer Service Contacts

4901 Gregg Road
Pico Rivera, California
United States - 90660-2108

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Feit Electric Company Customer Service. Initial Feit Electric Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Feit Electric Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Feit Electric Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Feit Electric Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Feit Electric Company Complaints & Reviews

Feit Electric CompanyFeit floodlight

The motion sensor is continually triggered by flying birds. Please improve motion sensor to only be triggered by people and vehicles.

I get at least 10 additional notifications not including people throughout each day. There is a pole about 40 feet from the camera where the birds tend to sit. Strength and directed motion settings have been tested but does not seem to help.

Feit Electric Companyeco bulb

I purchased this fluorescent bulb and had it in a stairwell leading to basement which is used maybe once a week. Yesterday I had a elec. burning smell in the house. She arched all over to find this bulb melting in the socket. Thank God I was home. I have three others still in pkg. that I will not be using now.

eco bulb
    eco bulb

Feit Electric Companyc4000/5k/led

I purchased this bulb about 4 months ago 3 weeks ago it stopped working so how do i return and get my money back this bulb cost about 35 40 dollars and already replaced with another bulb so i dont need a replacement i want my money back can contact me at [protected]@outlook.com just want to send this back and get reinbursed for a faulty product Thanks Joe Ralenkotter

Feit Electric Company — led light bulbs failing at a rapid rate

I've purchased several dozen bulbs to redo all incandescent light bulbs bulbs in my home. At this point I've...

Feit Electric Company — led 60 watt dimmable sold by costco

I purchased several 4-packs of LED 60 watt Dimmable bulbs sold by Costco within the last 1-2 years. A few...

Feit Electric — pkg 10 15,000 hour 5000k led light bulbs 100w replacement

I purchased these light bulbs at Costco about six months ago, and the longest a bulb has lasted is three...

Feit Electric — feit electric led 60 watt (uses only 9.5 watts) replacement omni directional soft white dimmable bulbs; 4 pack; ceom60/927/4

Purchased their 60 watt replacement blub about 12 months ago. Claims on packaging that these bulbs have a...

Feit Electric — ceom60/927/6

I purchased them a few months ago from Costco in Nanuet, NY and I already have had 2 of them die on me!!! I...

Feit Electric — led bulbs model nos. bpcea800/927/led/3 and ceom60/927/4 9.5 watts

I bought the first bulbs (Bpcea800/927/led/3) with the fins back in june, august, and september of 2015 at...

Feit Electric light bulbs — 60 watt led bulb

I have this bulb in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke wa...

Feit Electric light bulbs — lasted less than one year

Less than one year ago, I purchased two Feit Electric lightbulbs (twist design to last 5 yrs!!) 13W 120VAC...

Edwardsville

Feit Electric — early burnout

I have been installing low energy recessed ceiling lights (spot type) on an attrition basis for a few year...