Having problems with LensCrafters?

LensCrafters Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LensCrafters Customer Service. Initial LensCrafters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LensCrafters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LensCrafters. Discuss the issues you have had with LensCrafters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 08, 2019

LensCrafters — same day service

I scheduled my appointment for today, March 8, 2019 Before I made my appointment, I asked to make sure I...

LensCraftersunethical behavior

I ordered mine and my kids glasses on the same day on a friday. On the following tuesday I recevied a message that my kids glasses were ready. I called and was told that mine had shipped and the would arrive on wed or thurs. On thurs I went in to pick up all 3. I was told mine was still processing. 10 days after I ordered all three I was told yes my glasses did arrive on that thursday but there was an issue and they had to be sent back.

They did not offer to do anything but send me a message when my glasses do arrive. I am not happy with the customer service from the managers that I spoke with. I will be taking my business somewhere else. I dont think that they deserve my hard earned money when I feel like I have been lied to.

Feb 26, 2019

LensCrafters — customer service & quality control

On Sat. 2-23 I paid $516. for a pair of new Glasses. I chose Lenscrafters because of past experiance and...

Feb 26, 2019

LensCrafters — kept by benefit for glasses (money)

In Dec of 2018 I started the process of getting new glasses and my local Lenscrafters location. In the...

Jan 28, 2019

LensCrafters — contact lenses/exam

Hello, My name is Angel Kirk. I went to get a eye exam for contact lenses at the LensCrafters location 2475...

Jan 24, 2019

LensCrafters — glasses purchase nov. 2017 susan patterson

I ordered a pair of glasses, but after three tries of getting my prescription right, I returned the glasse...

LensCraftersdiscriminatory practices

On 1/23/19 my spouse and daughter went to the Valencia store (Store 610) to pick up their glasses (took 2 weeks to do my spouses glasses even though it was stated same day service)
    My insurance doesn't cover Lenscrafters so we were looking to get a discount since the glasses are so expensive. I am a disabled Veteran so we thought a military discount would help. When my spouse showed the sales associate my VA ID my spouse said the sales associate turned rude and began acting in a discriminatory manner (we are in a same sex marriage).
    My spouse's glasses were made incorrectly and was told it would take another 2 weeks to correct. They were rude to my spouse, didn't apologize and didn't offer anything for the inconvenience. She requested a refund and we will go somewhere else. The associate continued to be extremely rude and discriminatory. Made my spouse and daughter feel unwelcome and that Lenscrafters did not want their business (although very polite until she realized the spouse was a woman).
    My daughter's glasses were supposed to have anti-reflective lenses. When it was pointed out there wasn't any on there, the associate argued with her and said she was wrong. My spouse and daughter demanded it be redone since it wasn't done correctly. Again, the associate argued but sent it back to the lab. My daughter was correct. Even though the order stated the lens had the anti-reflective coating, it did not. Therefore, we were charged for a service/product we did not receive.
    I tried several times to contact a customer service person to file a formal complaint. I also tried calling Luxottica Retail. Either no one answered (even the Operator was "unavailable"), I was directed to the store, or I was sent to a website that doesn't exist. I have yet to talk to an individual. Since it is the store I have concerns with I want to speak to a Corporate customer service executive.
    I will be filing complaints with my employer, my benefits manager (since it was my HCA that made the initial payment), and several other sites citing Lenscrafters discriminatory practices, charging for services not rendered, poor customer service (below zero on a scale of 1 - 10) and failure to make things right.

Lenscrafters Niles Ohio Eastwood Mall Locationprice and value

1. I think it is unfair that customers are not able to use instore discounts with insurance coverage
      2. I went into this location on Jan 18, 2019 I have a really horrible eyesight which I know and understand but when I am uncharged 300.00 for a thinner lens and then I receive the glasses and then lens looks exactly like the insurance covered lenses of my previous pair there is something wrong with your sales and you are ripping people off. I am returning the pair as well as canceling my contact lens order because I was deceived and paid for something that was incorrect. I am highly disappointed and will not ever use lens crafters anymore

price and value
      price and value

Jan 19, 2019

LensCrafters — special order on glasses

I ordered a pair of glasses on December 15, didn't come in till January 17th. There were mistakes made with...

Jan 18, 2019

LensCrafters — contact lenses

I ordered my contact lenses more than a month ago. They still haven't come in. I am more than upset. Every...

Jan 18, 2019

LensCrafters Butterfield Plaza — doctor nancy casper

Dr. Nancy Casper was exstreamly rude when I took my 6 year old to her office for his kindergarten eye check...

LensCrafterscalling customer service

Every single time I have called lenscrafter customer service (4 times this past month, due to my glasses taking 3 weeks (?) I am on hold for 20 minutes. Please get more people working in your customer service department. Or do an online chat for online customers. The one time I tried to reach out to an online rep in chat form they said they could not help me because my order was online...?

Also I should note i've called at all different times of the day and it's no different. All I want to know is why my glasses are taking so long and I dread calling into the customer service line.

Jan 16, 2019

LensCrafters — eyeglasses

I had made an order for a new pair of eyeglasses on Thursday 1/3/2019 and aas told that my order would be...

Jan 09, 2019

LensCrafters — service - manager

I bought my glasses from the store in Governor's Square Mall in Clarksville, TN. I must I love my glasses and...

Jan 05, 2019

LensCrafters — my warranty. and account

Bought my glasses at LensCrafters in okemos Michigan inside the meridian Mall in March of 2018 ( 2 pair) one...

LensCraftersservice

My name is April Harbin, and I do not know my client number.

I have been purchasing my glasses from LensCrafters at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia for 3 years. The first time I went to LensCrafters, I did so because I could get my glasses the same day. Last year, I had to wait for my glasses to be made somewhere else and arrive, but I waited less than a week to receive them.

My appointment this year was on Sunday, December 9, 2018. As usual, I purchased new glasses.

When I went to order my glasses, my sales associate had to either stand or sit on the desk. When I asked why, she said that someone over this particular store came in and removed all of the chairs and that only the customers could sit. This was quite an unpleasant experience having someone stand or sit over me to discuss my glasses. I ordered my glasses with the sales associate sitting over me to take my picture for the bifocal fit using an ipad.

I called the store last Sunday, December 16, 2018, to see if my glasses had arrived, and I was told that it would take a week to 10 days to receive my glasses. Last Sunday was a week.

I called the store today to see if my glasses had arrived. I was told that they had not arrived, that my "promise date" is today, and that my "promise date" had changed to this Friday, December 21, 2018. What good is a promise date if it can just be moved on a whim?

The total cost for my glasses was over $1, 100.00. After the application of my vision benefits, I paid over $400.00. In the present day, two weeks is too long to wait for a pair of glasses.

When you pay this much for glasses, walking into a store that is lacking equipment for proper bifocal fit, no chairs for sales associates to sit in to assist you, and waiting two weeks for the glasses to arrive is quite insane.

I have referred so many people to LensCrafters over the past three years, and I'm questioning whether I need to continue to do so.

Dec 15, 2018

LensCrafters — employee/false advertisement

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 approx.10:05 a.m. I called LensCrafters in Florence S.C. about the last...

LensCraftersonline prescription glasses order

-Misty Tardiff
            www.lenscrafters.com
            ORDER NUMBER [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

This is my first experience ordering prescription glasses online. Unfortunately this experience has been extremely frustrating. I ordered prescription glasses two weeks ago. When I ordered, I paid (partially with insurance. I sent in my prescription immediately and I also input my optometrist's contact information. I have heard absolutely nothing in regards to my order. No confirmation of order received email. No calls or emails to ask questions. I called the customer service line. After being on hold for 20 minutes I decided to send an email instead. I sent an e-mail last Thursday expressing my concern about not getting updates or confirmation about my order. On Monday I received an email saying they would be happy to answer questions when I call. Once again I call and this time I'm able to speak with a representative. First she tells me she can't even find my order. Then she tells me that they sent two e-mails to me requesting my optometrist's number because the one I provided was a non working number. I immediately checked my spam folder because I received no email whatsoever. I was never emailed. I then double checked the number I provided to my optometrist. It was correct. I called to verify and had no problem reaching my doctor.

I am so disappointed and confused as to what is going on. The worst part about it is I want to request a refund but if it doesn't get back to my insurance company in time, I am going to completely miss out on my annual prescription glasses coverage since it is December. I would hope that if I request a refund they will at least honor the insurance coverage as well.

-Misty

Dec 03, 2018

LensCrafters — employee

I stoped by on Saturday December 1st to go pick my sons and my glasses. I arrived at 8:30. Online...

LensCraftersonline order

I tried to place an online order for contact lenses on November 25, 2018, but system was completely down. I was asked repeatedly to reset my password. When I finally got in, there was no way to submit the prescription. I called customer service each day to try and get my order filled. On Monday, the customer service rep said he would retrieve the prescription, when I called Tuesday to check my order, nothing had been done. Follow up Wednesday, was promised expedited shipping, Thursday called, nothing had been done. I asked for a supervisor, customer service disconnected me. I cancelled my order, will never use again and will be sure to share my horrible experience.